Sakura, Covid 19 and infinite tsukiyomi...

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read Sakura novel you will know that after 4th ninja world war, you will know many pipole love IT so much that they got mental health damage when they return to reality after experience their dream live... Sakura set up clinic to help repair they broken brains and save many lives... Not only did she receive title of 'pink flash' from her war contributions but she also earn name of 'konoha savior' after fixing so many broken brain...

If we think about covid 19 it is like infinite tsukiyomi for many pipole... finally they lose stress of their job but still get paycheck and now they can spend time with kidz, cook, follow hobby that they couldnt do b4 because they dont have time, etc... after travel cost and lunch deducts a of pipole have more money from their country money scheme then when they work all month...

will these persons have a sakura to save them when reality is restore????

thx 4 reading :)

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What?! You can't compare Infinite Tsukuyomi to Covid-19. In Infinite Tsukuyomi people were living in a "Dream World," where all of their dreams came true. COvid-19 is a virus that cause death and financial ruin. You can't just fix someone's brain and say they are OK during the Covid-19 Pandamic, there is a process.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people get money for not working
still waiting for this to happen to me BTW.. So I think life is fair since it hasn't happened to me yet.
Post automatically merged:

If we think about covid 19 it is like infinite tsukiyomi for many pipole... finally they lose stress of their job but still get paycheck and now they can spend time with kidz, cook, follow hobby that they couldnt do b4 because they dont have time, etc... after travel cost and lunch deducts a of pipole have more money from their country money scheme then when they work all month...
covid 19 happened because someone asked for a plague to reset nature and keep humanity in line.. I'd say that it's a win.
It also forced us to adapt and evolve with the times. We should be able to actually work from home.

In fact, there are many contractors in Germany that even works online is South Korea (while still being at home in Germany). There's an online contractor program that they are trying out. Of course, the only thing I would say about it is the authenticity and security that it provides. When things screw up, or the person working my actually not be the person that is logged in to work.

Still, the only thing about online remote working is the lack of human interaction. I guess that is my only preference is seeing people (other people) from time to time and spending time with them (not all the time but not so rare that they might as well be passerbys)

Reactions: Chikombo