Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura also has +700 chapters more screen time than Hanabi. This isn't a fair comparison. Compare Sakura to Naruto and Sasuke please. They all have the same amount of screen time.

Last edited:

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hanabi can solo Sakura with no Byakugo, fight me
I'm sure you have manga scans in your disposal to claim such a silly thing.
Sakura also has +700 chapters more screen time than Hinabi. This isn't a fair comparison. Compare Sakura to Naruto and Sasuke please. They all have the same amount of screen time.
So I'm not allowed to compare two characters because one has no screentime? But on the other hand you want me to compare the basic girl next door to rikudou characters? You got braincells in your head?

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hanabi would one shot Sakura with an Air Palm, as the latter can't tank blunt force.
Hanabi doesn't even have air palm.
Leave it alone and let young Hanabi live.
I can't browse a thread without noticing Hanabi wank. It's like people forgot about Queen Sakura, they act like Hanabi is the best female character. It was just a reminder. Sakura slays.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hanabi doesn't even have air palm.

I can't browse a thread without noticing Hanabi wank. It's like people forgot about Queen Sakura, they act like Hanabi is the best female character. It was just a reminder. Sakura slays.
Well Hanabi is the sh!t right now, we FINALLY have a female Hyūga worth mention. Hanabi is an heiress & Joninn so she deserves the hype the base is giving her.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sure you have manga scans in your disposal to claim such a silly thing.

So I'm not allowed to compare two characters because one has no screentime? But on the other hand you want me to compare the basic girl next door to rikudou characters? You got braincells in your head?
why so aggressive? I simply shared my opinion with you. Comparing a character that enjoyed 700+ chapters of character development to a character who was shown once in the manga and 3 episodes in the new anime isn't fair. That's it

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People please accept this fact Sakura is stronger than all of the konoha 11 except for naruto and Sasuke. She is kage level and no shit is required to deny that she's stronger than Hanabi or Tsunade. There is no defeat for her in sage mode.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura also has +700 chapters more screen time than Hanabi. This isn't a fair comparison. Compare Sakura to Naruto and Sasuke please. They all have the same amount of screen time.
Although true. The girl only got like 1 powerup in the whole series tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.