UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's discuss if Sakura has some credit in the Kaguya fight and share a consensus.
First, let's analyse the circumstances:

-Naruto had the seal and power up to defeat Kaguya.
-Sasuke had the seal and power up to defeat Kaguya.
-SOP didn't even mention Sakura, but he did mention Kakashi guiding the strategies.
-Sasuke admitted her being as useless as Kakashi without power ups.
-Kaguya would have been sealed anyways.

You see, My guess is that: her help was neutral and needless. But I can be proven wrong, what is your guess?

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She was instrumental in retrieving Sasuke from Kaguya's dessert dimension and reuniting his seal with Naruto's which in turn allowed the sealing process to go forward. Now as far as the punch goes, she was just in the right place at the right time which was a direct result of Kakashi's strategy but at the same time it was her fist (strength) that knocked Kaguya senseless.

Livenojutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura was needed. Everyone seem to underestimate sakura. She was needed to save sasuke from other dimension. If sakura wasnot there who could have saved him? She was also required to play a part in sealing. Also her punch made kaguya scathed but not as much as naruto and sasuke

U say naruto and sasuke alone can defeat kaguya. lol hell no.

Anbu Knights

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura changed her trajectory by knocking her downward. Naruto & Sasuke both literally would have missed. It doesn't really matter if you hate Sakura (I don't like her much either) but it is what it is.

You must be registered for see images

Whether it is accepted or not, or how much you hate Sakura has no relevancy here. It does not alter the manga or what happened.

Last edited: