Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct she was blitzed.
I was quoting you there
You must be registered for see images

I clearly was contesting you there and therefore was not agreeing with you
Such a dishonest way to ignore the context of my post.

. If she was fast enough properly defend herself she would have dodged instead of putting her hands
She was guarding which proves she can react and keep up with sasori's movements, You nitpicking her action of choice does not negate the shown feat showed
You know she's in the midst of a life or death battle, it's easy to make tactical errors under that kinda stress but you can argue that this is headcanon and that her hands are able to move fast enough to block the third kazekage but her feet are too slow to move out of the way like that would be much more rational of a explanation

Your anime feats are not canon and did not happen in the manga.
A, can technically count whatever, I want
it's my thread and b you cant really control my actions

And c, The idea of canon that the fandom uses is beyond hypocrital and nonsensical, ''Only the source material can be counted'' but the boruto manga is above the movie despite the movie being the source material

I basically posted several chapters of the fight. Nothing was nitpicked.
Ignored, The third kazekage getting busted,Ignored hiruko getting busted and much more
you certainly did just select the few parts that were in line with your beliefs and even then, Alot of the sources which you cited did not even agree with you eg sasori wanting to die thing

Your so few on sources that even the stuff you cite, Does not agree with you

who got beat by a Genin Kankuro.
Ignoring context, Sakon/Ukon would of won but they overestimated themselves

Did you not watch the fight?

I never stated Sasori was stronger than Deidara based off of statements... Unless you were referring to some other hypocrite
But that's certainly the basis for the position, There's nothing else featwise backing sasori > deidara

Sasori saw my last attack... But...somehow he couldnt avoid it. It gave him a small opening"

Still was caught off guard

Sasori outclasses Sakura.

It's futile to have a strength contest with her huh

When you mean outclass, You mean not even on the same level to where it's impossible to have a measurement with strength with her right? Or perhaps the fandom's delusions are just exactly that?

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I clearly was contesting you there and therefore was not agreeing with you
Such a dishonest way to ignore the context of my post.
And in doing so you posted her getting speed blitzed. Putting her arms up doesnt change that. She was a deer in headlights.

She was guarding which proves she can react and keep up with sasori's movements, You nitpicking her action of choice does not negate the shown feat showed
You know she's in the midst of a life or death battle, it's easy to make tactical errors under that kinda stress but you can argue that this is headcanon and that her hands are able to move fast enough to block the third kazekage but her feet are too slow to move out of the way like that would be much more rational of a explanation
Her hands don't guard against those blade. If she could react and could read Sasori's movements she would have either punched his puppet or used Body Flicker to dodge the attack outright. Im not nitpicking her action. Im pointing out her lack of action.

She made that "tactical error" like 10 times. Its a pattern. No matter how you want to justify it, if Sasori wants to speed blitzes her then Sakura is a sitting duck waiting to be killed unless Chiyo is there to physically move her via her puppet strings or block the attack for her.

A, can technically count whatever, I want
it's my thread and b you cant really control my actions

And c, The idea of canon that the fandom uses is beyond hypocrital and nonsensical, ''Only the source material can be counted'' but the boruto manga is above the movie despite the movie being the source material
So canon Sakura as depicted and imagined by the writer, Kishimoto, of the media known as Naruto cannot beat Sasori as depicted and imagined by Kishimoto in the same media. This is a thread about where we conveniently, based on what you want, cherrypick feats from the anime filler written by whoever to favor Sakura and while we are at we ignore that the manga scenes where she almost dies exists in the anime.

Cool. While we are at, why not include the scenes from the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games too. They were cooler, flashier, and showed Sakura in a better light.

If you want Sakura to win then just say that.

Ignoring context, Sakon/Ukon would of won but they overestimated themselves

Did you not watch the fight?
Yeah I watched and read it. Kankuro and Sakon/Ukon all underestimated each other because they didnt have intel on each others abilities. Kankuro still killed them.

If overconfidence is a character trait of Sakon/Ukon and it caused them to be killed then thats on them.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And in doing so you posted her getting speed blitzed. Putting her arms up doesnt change that.
Putting her arms up does change that as she was guarding against the attack that sasori was doing, Meaning she was not blized as she would of not reacted as she had

Rock lee blitzed sasuke, Because sasuke could not physically react to lee's movement, This is clearly not the case with sakura

You only denying facts regarding their relativity as it hurts the narrative which you have about sasori being this ubber strong threat, Sorry the reality does not change
Sasori will always be fodder and that's why you fandom types will have make up million lies to make him seem better then he actually would be

He lost to sakura by his own admission and you can freely deny deny deny as you have done this entire time but you cant really stop me from pointing the facts, But i guess manga sakura cannot beat sasori despite the manga itself disagreeing.
What can you do, Guess you just know more then the manga it seems

read Sasori's movements she would have either punched his puppet or used Body Flicker to dodge the attack

She tried to block in the scan you sent because even when selectively cherry picking sources, You still manage to find things that disagree with you because you are objectively wrong on nearly every matter

based on what you want, cherrypick feats from the anime filler written by whoever to favor Sakura and while we are at we ignore that the manga scenes where she almost dies exists in the anime.

Again, coming from the same dudes who count ''the last'' and ''naruto: next generations, boruto'' this whole commentary about kishimoto not being there means jack shit
Your fine with him not being there when it's about stuff you like, So dont go on this nonsensical rant about the standards of canonicity when you dont even follow them most of the time

The anime is bad because kishimoto didt write it but hiden novels those are fine despite not being wrote by kishimoto, You just dont like anime and that's why your getting so pissy at it's usage here despite literally being perfectly fine with other media which have the same level of involment from the creator

why not include the scenes from the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games too. They were cooler, flashier, and showed Sakura in a better light.
Because, That would be going back on what was already setup prior to this point

Im not going to entertain, The idea for this specific thread and if you wanted manga version thread then you could go to anyone site other then this one, Better yet you could of made your own thread and set your own damn conditions yet you went here and bitched about the use of the anime, The first page says it's counted if you disliked the condition so much then you simply could of just not commented

Kankuro and Sakon/Ukon all underestimated each other because they didnt have intel on each others abilities. Kankuro still killed them.
No, Ukon/Sakon was stronger then kankuro as kiba says but due to sakon's arrogance, they lost

He's not someone, you can take on. The context is very clear that he lost as a result of circumstances like kimimaro

Post automatically merged:

Me, When talking to this guy

Last edited:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Putting her arms up does change that as she was guarding against the attack that sasori was doing, Meaning she was not blitzed as she would of not reacted as she had
It means she got speed blitzed if she couldnt properly defend or dodge. You flatout said said she was too slow to dodge.

Rock lee blitzed sasuke, Because sasuke could not physically react to lee's movement, This is clearly not the case with sakura
Great. So even though Sasuke is capable of "putting his hands up", we both agree Rock Lee would, could, and did speed blitz him.

You only denying facts regarding their relativity as it hurts the narrative which you have about sasori being this ubber strong threat, Sorry the reality does not change
Sasori will always be fodder and that's why you fandom types will have make up million lies to make him seem better then he actually would be
I posted all of the facts.

Sasori isnt uber strong. Being stronger than beginning of Shippuden Sakura and Sakon/Ukon isnt uber strong. Its called being stronger than a Chuunin.

If Sasori is fodder then what does that make Sakon/Ukon since he and his sound 4 team barely beat a bunch of Special Jonin fodder and then got their asses handed to them by genin who all failed the chuunin exams? What does that make Sakura who got blitzed by Sasori 10 times.

He lost to sakura by his own admission and you can freely deny deny deny as you have done this entire time but you cant really stop me from pointing the facts, But i guess manga sakura cannot beat sasori despite the manga itself disagreeing.
What can you do, Guess you just know more then the manga it seems
He lost to and was killed by Chiyo. All while delivering a fatal blow to Sakura because he was about to kill Chiyo. Sasori allowing himself to die at the hands of two scrubs makes you think they are relative to him. Sakura got blitzed 10 ways to Sunday. Chiyo actually held her own defensively somewhat. If Chiyo left Sakura to go help Naruto and Kakashi fight Deidara, Sakura would have been killed. You think she went from not being able to get bells off of Kakashi to beating a bijuu hunting kazekage killing S class ninja tasked with taking over the world?

Again, coming from the same dudes who count ''the last'' and ''naruto: next generations, boruto'' this whole commentary about kishimoto not being there means jack shit
Your fine with him not being there when it's about stuff you like, So dont go on this nonsensical rant about the standards of canonicity when you dont even follow them most of the time
The Movie was dubbed chapter 699.5. Its canon. Naruto: next generations, boruto manga is the official continuation of the story with Kishimoto being the story supervisor. The anime version of Boruto however is not canon. Neither are the video games and most of the movies. They are cool pieces of Naruto media, but are irrelevant to the story.

Edit: Did some quick research. Kishimoto has been the writer of Boruto for years now.

As for stuff I dont like, I like the filler and video game filler. The Video Games had exclusive anime filler of Shisui's Susanoo, the origin of the Akatsuki. The anime had filler of Anbu Kakashi's life and Itachi life leading up to and after the Uchiha Massacre. However me liking those things doesnt make them canon.

The anime is bad because kishimoto didt write it but hiden novels those are fine despite not being wrote by kishimoto, You just dont like anime and that's why your getting so pissy at it's usage here despite literally being perfectly fine with other media which have the same level of involment from the creator
I don't regard the hiden novels as canon. Those are basically written filler.

Im not going to entertain, The idea for this specific thread and if you wanted manga version thread then you could go to anyone site other then this one, Better yet you could of made your own thread and set your own damn conditions yet you went here and bitched about the use of the anime, The first page says it's counted if you disliked the condition so much then you simply could of just not commented
Manga/Anime version of Sasori slaughters anime/manga versions Sakon/Ukon and Sakura. Do you know how I know you know this? You arent bringing up any of the anime filler arcs where Sakura has actual character development or the filler where the Sound 4 are brought back by Edo Tensei. Do you know why you didnt bring them up? They're irrelevant.

No, Ukon/Sakon was stronger then kankuro as kiba says but due to sakon's arrogance, they lost

He's not someone, you can take on. The context is very clear that he lost as a result of circumstances like kimimaro
Kankuro and Sakon/Ukon were both stated to be underestimating each other. This is fact. Kankuro defeated them both with little difficulty. This is also fact. Years later when Kankuro became stronger he was defeated with little difficulty by Sasori. This is also fact.

Me, When talking to this guy
Is this your queen?

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bob74h I’m not sure if you’re debating for the sake of the debate, which is respectable. Or really believe characters like Sakon and Ukon are beating Sasori, but either way you’re wildin lol.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this your queen?

You cant even name one thread, Where i stanned for her in any manner

All the threads, I have made regarding sakura in most part are literally just created for my anti sasori or boruto arguments

But, I guess im such a big fan of sakura that apparently im only interested in talking about her as to dunk on sasori and boruto stans. Could you not bother to look into anything you say or do you just assume everything without basis?

I have made, More threads on guren

I barely talk about sakura, I have talked about guren more so if anything wouldt she be my queen or guess not cause you need to assume im biased, Even though im not the one who ignored how a certain puppet man has a few specific statements and feats which hurt your viewpoint not saying he's your king or anything, Im just saying yknow maybe you shouldt be calling biased when certainly you aint impartial by any means, But what do i know, I mean you only said sasori was great while the others were fodder afterall
If Sasori is fodder then what does that make Sakon/Ukon since he and his sound 4 team barely beat a bunch of Special Jonin fodder

It means she got speed blitzed if she couldnt properly defend or dodge. You flatout said said she was too slow to dodge.

That was not me saying she was too slow to dodge, I verbatim said if it was likely a tactical error

As to explain why she did not dodge instead of blocking, I said you would have to suggest her feet are slower then her hands if you are to argue as you do, Why did sakura not dodge if she's able to react fast enough to block?
it's so you can maintain the whole blitz point, Which falls apart cause guess her feet are below sasori's speed but her hands arent?

o even though Sasuke is capable of "putting his hands up", we both agree Rock Lee would, could, and did speed blitz him.
Again, your own scan disagrees with you
As, He verbatim says damn it cant dodge or block. He cant do anything to defend himself

Next scan follows it up, With showing the previous statement, Lee breaks through sasuke's guard reiterating what was said about his ability to dodge or block lee here

comparatively here, nothing is said that she cant block this attack
infact her hands move fast enough up that would of been able to block so the scan below negates the ability to block for sakura by having weapons poisoned and they go out of their way to show this like there's a literal closeup for no other reason other then to show the threat it imposes, If the character shown here was truly that much stronger or faster then they would not need to rely on poisons to have the tensions higher, He would of just kicked her around as lee did sasuke but ignoring the context of both scenes to push ''the message'' is fun

Kishimoto wrote the storyline, drew the character designs

Director was a hiroyuki and toshiyuki

Kishimoto, Did nothing with the film, he's credited as the original creator and nothing more
It was kodachi who apparently wrote the flim according to IMDB

Your position again as said, Is just contradictive bs
You just count whatever you like and then pretend like it's because of some idea of canon when you guys dont even follow the standards which you set out, Boruto is not wrote by kishimoto yet you count it what other exclamation is there other then your just counting what media you like, It explains the swiss cheese level of plot holes with your little narrative

As for stuff I dont like, I like the filler and video game filler. The Video Games had exclusive anime filler of Shisui's Susanoo, the origin of the Akatsuki. The anime had filler of Anbu Kakashi's life and Itachi life leading up to and after the Uchiha Massacre. However me liking those things doesnt make them canon.
You like it, Yet you are whining about me talking about.
If you liked then you would be happy that, The thing you enjoy would be getting spot light if you truly liked filler then why shame others for talking about it, Would you not want to promote and advocate for what you like or perhaps, The more likely answer that your lying though your teeth

But then again, What do i know
If, I ever seen people bring up bakugan or medabots, I would likely try to discourage them from talking about it more as that's what fans of niche things want to do alienate newer fans. makes perfect sense to me

I don't regard the hiden novels as canon. Those are basically written filler.
most people of your creed do so just assumed you did
First time, I was wrong about assuming what you think based on people that you never talked with almost like you guys act on a hive mind or something so your positions are all pretty much identical and therefore easy to predict but what do i know, Only been in the versus coomunity for 5 years now

Excuse the poor writing there, I was quite the dumb 15 yr old but that point aside, I have known your group long enough that your behaviors are known to me like the back of my hand

You arent bringing up any of the anime filler arcs where Sakura has actual character development or the filler where the Sound 4 are brought back by Edo Tensei. Do you know why you didnt bring them up? They're irrelevant.

The first post of the thread, Used a screenshot of a scene from the edo sound 4 bits in the war arc so you lied

Anime versions
sasori can only use his hiruko puppet and sakon/ukon use their curse mark two states

not only that but this feat, That was mentioned throughout the thread also came from that same portion of the story, So was right when saying you were lying though your teeth as a you clearly know nothing about the anime and b you literally admitted that you seen filler as irralvelent meaning you dont like it and you were lying though your teeth, we both knew that and it was obvious given what group you are apart of and your general reactions to the anime before

Citation for the feat bit

Anyways, You can mutter on longer, I have to eat so you see you in a few
Hypocrite

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because, The clarification given in the narrative of the series.
Is that, the third only is above the first two

plus it makes no sense from a scaling perspective
Sasuuke >>> Sakura >> Sasori >> Deidara = Sasuke > Gaara

How can sasuke be equal to deidara and above sakura at the same time when sakura is above sasori who deidara is apparently weaker then?
This is all personal interpretation, not official record.

Yiu must first show that your scaling is irrefutable before using it to interpret the very same story you supposedly get it from.

Shinki from boruto wield iron sand, Is he stronger then rasa and gaara too?
Iron sand is the strongest weapon afterall
Shinki has not been credited as powerful relative to kage.

Context says that Iron Sand was recognized after the 3rd used it and the statement was not changed to gold or sand which came after him, so it is an achievement for the 3rd.

Learn context. Your ability to easily reference any point in the story stands in stark contrast to your cherry picking and missing of context, which makes you look dishonest.

Reactions: Kooljay

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem with fandom types, They dont actually care about their principles or standards
They dont believe genuinely that only things kishimoto writes or supervises would be canon, They simply want to talk about just the things that they like fair enough but they use this sort of position to validate their preferences not because they actually care about the logic, The last and hiden novels are not at all wrote by the creator of the series yet they are still counted

If you stick your feet so deep in the sand, Refusing to move anyone bit from where you stand then it's only natural. You would have such warped viewpoints which grandly contrast with the material which you claim to care about, You cant echo im a debater then actively ignore the arguments of those who disagree with you just cause you keep your head so deep in the sand.

This is all, To say that despite evidence to the contrary of the points had those who worship the fandom's desires will submit to them regardless of how blatantly absurd or illogical that they are

Reactions: Infant

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cant even name one thread, Where i stanned for her in any manner
Sure I can... this one. You're saying that beginning if shippuden Sakura is relative to Sasori and you're pressed faced with evidence to the contrary.

That was not me saying she was too slow to dodge, I verbatim said if it was likely a tactical error
You literally said, "Her feet are too slow to move out the way." Not dodging a sure to be fatal attack isnt a tacical error. Lacking the footspeed to dodge is literally being too slow to dodge. She got blitzed. Just like you and I agreed that Lee blitzed Sasuke.

Again, your own scan disagrees with you
As, He verbatim says damn it cant dodge or block. He cant do anything to defend himself
Yeah and we see him put his hands up. That means that his arms lack the strength and durability to block the attack. Sasuke got blitzed like you said. And his arms are up. Sakura's flesh and bones couldnt block Sasori's either. She still had them up though while getting speed blitzed.

Director was a hiroyuki and toshiyuki

Kishimoto, Did nothing with the film, he's credited as the original creator and nothing more
It was kodachi who apparently wrote the flim according to IMDB
You specifically mentioned the Last and the Boruto anime. You did not mention this movie. Why are you moving goal posts when I proved you wrong? Also that movie isnt canon either. They redid the movie again in the anime and then did it again in the manga. The manga version is canon. Also directors arent writters... they're directors.

Im so happy to clear that up since you ignored the other movies you brought up and thought nobody would notice.

Your position again as said, Is just contradictive bs
You just count whatever you like and then pretend like it's because of some idea of canon when you guys dont even follow the standards which you set out, Boruto is not wrote by kishimoto yet you count it what other exclamation is there other then your just counting what media you like, It explains the swiss cheese level of plot holes with your little narrative
Boruto is written by Kishimoto and Kishimoto directly references the past events in his writings.

I like all Naruto media. Some of my favorite arcs and stories come from the anime filler or video game storylines... doesnt mean they're canon though. Should I go around saying Itachi was perfect susanoo because he had it in a video game?

You like it, Yet you are whining about me talking about.
If you liked then you would be happy that, The thing you enjoy would be getting spot light if you truly liked filler then why shame others for talking about it, Would you not want to promote and advocate for what you like or perhaps, The more likely answer that your lying though your teeth
Me liking something is irrelevant to the canocity of the discussed material. If I like a fanfiction where Hinata destroys Kaguya does that mean I can reference those feats? Nope. Its not canon.

The first post of the thread, Used a screenshot of a scene from the edo sound 4 bits in the war arc so you lied
I didn't lie. I was mistaken. I though that was the same forest they got solo'd by Kankuro, but instead you posted an AMV for whatever reason.

In that anime filler they seemingly did worse than in Part 1.

not only that but this feat, That was mentioned throughout the thread also came from that same portion of the story, So was right when saying you were lying though your teeth as a you clearly know nothing about the anime and b you literally admitted that you seen filler as irralvelent meaning you dont like it and you were lying though your teeth, we both knew that and it was obvious given what group you are apart of and your general reactions to the anime before
You say that as if my cited manga feats did not occur in the manga. They did. Sakura still gets solo'd, Sakon/Ukon get solo'd, and you're still mad for no good reason.

The problem with fandom types, They dont actually care about their principles or standards
They dont believe genuinely that only things kishimoto writes or supervises would be canon, They simply want to talk about just the things that they like fair enough but they use this sort of position to validate their preferences not because they actually care about the logic, The last and hiden novels are not at all wrote by the creator of the series yet they are still counted

If you stick your feet so deep in the sand, Refusing to move anyone bit from where you stand then it's only natural. You would have such warped viewpoints which grandly contrast with the material which you claim to care about, You cant echo im a debater then actively ignore the arguments of those who disagree with you just cause you keep your head so deep in the sand.

This is all, To say that despite evidence to the contrary of the points had those who worship the fandom's desires will submit to them regardless of how blatantly absurd or illogical that they are
Everybody is wrong and you're right. Sakon/Ukon > Sasori. Sakura>Sasori. Sasori is just chuunin tier trash right? Is that what you want to hear?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You specifically mentioned the Last and the Boruto anime. You did not mention this movie. Why are you moving goal posts when I proved you wrong?
I mentioned both of those yes, Those were the things cited when mentioning stuff not made by kishimoto that you count

I did not shift the goal post, To the movie
It was you who argued about the movie and brought it up when i was talking about the anime but somehow me responding to a point that you brought up about the film means im changing the subject when it was you who brought the subject up at the start, Sure whatever you say keep lying through your teeth been going so well for you thus afterall

Keep lying, To make me look as bad as humanly possible even if we took you at your own words here, It would be you who goal posts but yknow what it's not about principles or logic like it is with me, it's about winning and nothing more because that's how you trolls with no life operate, Why do you even wanna talk about this shit if you have no care in the logic of anything why not go circle jerk with some gay rats on discord as you types love to do

Me liking something is irrelevant to the canocity of the discussed material. If I like a fanfiction where Hinata destroys Kaguya does that mean I can reference those feats? Nope. Its not canon.
It's not about, canonity though
you said so yourself

it's only about if people agree with the position so if a million people said the anime was canon and not the manga then following your own logic then that would be the truth

but again, Since you have no integrity
You can and will say whatever makes you look better, Even if within the same post
you are pretty saying that you both like and hate the anime of naruto

you're pressed faced with evidence to the contrary.
You have presented no facts, this entire time only whining and getting pissy about me only slightly questioning you
IT'S DUPID THAT HE OH COUNDS DA ANIME FOR DIS HERE TREND, LOOK HE CHERRY PICKS

My position has always had more nuance and more citation then yours because mine is not based on belief if we wanna go but face the facts dude then what about these feats

What about these statements?

Are you pressed at the facts, Ofc not but you already said that it's not about the facts and that was already so clearly obvious so you can make another copium filled reply filled with lies and more blatant hypocrisy as you pretend your right even though you had to ignore over 6 pieces of evidence but no your the man of the facts, Mr. Ad argumentum poplum himself cause surely someone as non factual as that, surely cares about factual analysis

Sure I can... this one.
Sure, I am stanning for sakura
Not dunking on sasori, Noo that's not at all what would be occurring as my position is right cause people agree with me and because this person does agree with me therefore their must be something wrong with him. Can you prove that there is some bias or that im a fan of sakura's character over others like say neji, Nope not all but you need some label to put me under as to discredit me so you made this up and would just be running with it

Somehow im lying when im to say, I dont stan for sakura and you deny my claim of it despite no reason for such almost as if your entire reason for thinking anything is entirely emotional and you have no pragmatic reason for anything

CONSENUS IS RIGHT
was the majourity right for owning slaves. American slave owners were right afterall they did what the consensus was at the time?
was the majority right for killing the jews, Gemans were right afterall they did what the consensus was at the time?

Again, you dont care about standards or principles
You will just say and do whatever, Can make your side seem like the better one.

You proved me right, You dont buy into any of the claims or logic which you argue. You just wanna win at all costs even if you have to lie and be as slimy as humanly possible. But im glad to know that my frankly harsh view of your group was validated and anyone who's not of your creed can you see for the slimly hypocritical piece of shit that you are

Last edited:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mentioned both of those yes, Those were the things cited when mentioning stuff not made by kishimoto that you count
Correct. You didnt mention the Boruto movie which isnt the Last movie or part of the Boruto anime.
I did not shift the goal post, To the movie
It was you who argued about the movie and brought it up when i was talking about the anime but somehow me responding to a point that you brought up about the film means im changing the subject when it was you who brought the subject up at the start, Sure whatever you say keep lying through your teeth been going so well for you thus afterall
You shifted goal posts. Noncanon filler is filler and irrelevant.

Keep lying, To make me look as bad as humanly possible even if we took you at your own words here, It would be you who goal posts but yknow what it's not about principles or logic like it is with me, it's about winning and nothing more because that's how you trolls with no life operate, Why do you even wanna talk about this shit if you have no care in the logic of anything why not go circle jerk with some gay rats on discord as you types love to do
I dont need to lie. Everybody here can see every single post and everybody was and is against your opinion. Now you're projecting. You're on an internet forum dedicated to anime bro... "YoU dOnT hAvE a LiFe" isnt a valid insult.

You have presented no facts, this entire time only whining and getting pissy about me only slightly questioning you
IT'S DUPID THAT HE OH COUNDS DA ANIME FOR DIS HERE TREND, LOOK HE CHERRY PICKS
I literally posted basically whole chapters. If you don't like reading then you can watch the anime where the same thing happened. If you want to watch Sakura actually do well against then I can link you do the video game version of the fight. Here you go. I know you like your non-canon fights.

You must be registered for see medias

What about these statements?
All debunked by Sasori literally constantly speed blitzing her and chiyo having to constantly save her. Feats>Statements. I've been on comicvine. That logic prevails there as well.

Sure, I am stanning for sakura
Thanks for admitting it.

CONSENUS IS RIGHT
was the majourity right for owning slaves. American slave owners were right afterall they did what the consensus was at the time?
was the majority right for killing the jews, Gemans were right afterall they did what the consensus was at the time?
American slave owners were the minority. The North had a population of 22 million. The South had a population of 9 million and most of them didnt own slaves, but supported it. Their minority population was a big issue and why they had trouble maintaining power via a peaceful democratic method. They knew sooner or later, the democratically elected federal officials would outlaw it so they started a war and got their asses kicked.

Why are you under the assumption Hitler, a dictator bent on conquering the world, needed or had a democratic consensus to carry out his slaughter? Most of which were east european jews since the german jews left. He attacked the jews of the countries he conquered. You think Hitler ran his military operations by his citizens first? What do you think happened if somebody spoke out against him? Do you think Putin has a consensus among Russians to invade Ukraine too. Lol.

Also this is false equivalence and you're bad at history. You are also not important enough to compare you losing an argument over a fictional media to some of the most gruesome events in human history. Get over yourself and drink some milk. Sheesh.

You said I was lying to paint you as bad as humanly possible then you went and typed that up.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here you go. I know you like your non-canon fights.
I know you like your non canon boruto and your non the last both are not wrote by kishimoto,
Literally using, a video game as a insult

Imagine, If i mocked you for liking stupid picture books guess that's different tho aint it hypocrite

American slave owners were the minority. The North had a population of 22 million. The South had a population of 9 million and most of them didnt own slaves, but supported it.
Majority still supported it and since if everyone agrees, it must be right
you said so yourself

Do you not see, how the logic had is horrible?
you can justify anything, if you go by the metric of might equals right

I've been on comicvine. That logic prevails there as well.
Except when it's about momoshiki then couple of vague statements supercede him getting dusted by darui and gaara

Why are you under the assumption Hitler, a dictator bent on conquering the world, needed or had a democratic consensus to carry out his slaughter?
He didt had too
but most agreed with him not that it matters to you as you need to defend consensus regardless of how many deaths, The idea of herd mentality has produced compare that to pragmatism how many people have died under that ideology compares to yours? Just asking ofc

You shifted goal posts. Noncanon filler is filler and irrelevant.
Again, you conveniently ignored the part of my comment which pointed that you were the one who brought it up
Validating my claim of you being a rat

I didt talk about or with said movie until you brought it up
it's who shifted the topic of discussion over not me

''FILLER IS BAD, AND IRRELEVANT''

Thought you liked it, But that's right
your a hypocrite so you dont care about internal consistency

I dont need to lie.

Yet you did several times
you said it was about the facts.

but then later admitted, It was solely about what the collective as a whole values
meaning the feelings of the group outweigh facts to you, Meaning you lied

If every topic can be summed up, To x group has more votes then therefore right then you might aswell just have every thread not have comments and instead just be a poll as that's the only thing which matters to you, The total amount of people which agree with a position not the factual correctness of it and that's how we differ

Last edited:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know you like your non canon boruto and your non the last both are not wrote by kishimoto,
Literally using, a video game as a insult

Imagine, If i mocked you for liking stupid picture books guess that's different tho aint it hypocrite
I literally already provided proof they were written by Kishimoto. I like the anime, video games, and manga as I have repeatedly told you. Just because something isnt canon doesnt mean I dont like it. It just means it isnt canon.

Again, you conveniently ignored the part of my comment which pointed that you were the one who brought it up
Validating my claim of you being a rat

I didt talk about or with said movie until you brought it up
it's who shifted the topic of discussion over not me
Aaaand you shifted goalposts.

'FILLER IS BAD, AND IRRELEVANT''

Thought you liked it, But that's right
your a hypocrite so you dont care about internal consistency
I do like it. You seem to be connecting dots that dont exist. Whether or not a form of media is canon to the story has no barring on whether or not a like it.

Yet you did several times
you said it was about the facts.
My manga scans are facts. They are what factually happened within the story of Naruto as intended by Kishimoto.

If every topic can be summed up, To x group has more votes then therefore right then you might aswell just have every thread not have comments and instead just be a poll as that's the only thing which matters to you, The total amount of people which agree with a position not the factual correctness of it and that's how we differ
Correct. The manga scans as Kishimoto wrote them disagreeing with you is the factual correctness of this discussion and they disagree with you. Kishimoto wanted Sasori to blitz Sakura and so he did. He wanted Chiyo to defend her and help her live so she did. He wanted Sakura to be useless for most of the show so she was. He wanted Sakon/Ukon to get solo'd by Kakuro so he did. He wanted Sasori to easilly beat a stronger version of Kankuro so he did.

Ive had unpopular opinions with regards to my favorite characters like Itachi and Sasuke but I will use canon feats to back them up. Hype and statements have their place, but only if they dont contradict feats. Featwise beginning of Shippuden Sakura and Sakon/Ukon are scrubs not matter what hype statements they receive.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I literally already provided proof they were written by Kishimoto
He's cited only as a supervisor at most

and if you wanna argue that supervision of something makes it canon then you would also have to argue the creation of akatsuki ova is canon as it also was supervised by kishimoto

I do like it
What person calls stuff that they like irrelevant trash?

I wouldt say date a live is trash or bad because im a fan of the show,

I can say it has bad writing but your not making a critique of the work, your just making fun of it
Also, You wouldt want me to stop talking about the anime if you liked it so much, Have you ever heard someone complain if you buy them pizza unless they dont like the food, But ig you want to not eat pizza but you also love it makes perfect sense to me (not really but your going to quote me out of context as your disenegious like that so added this part here)

He wanted Chiyo to defend her and help her live so she did.
Sakura sucker punched him out,destroyed hiruko and the third kazekage
Chiyo comparatively destroyed fodder no name puppets but ig chiyo just carried the entire match despite both feats and statements to the contrary

If one person says something then they are wrong, they must adhere to the coomunity standards or else

You can say consenus doe all you like but wont change that your fave by feats got fodderized by what you called a chunnin lv fighter

Is this your king, Dying to what you called a chunnin lv figher

Is this your god, Sasori dudes?

Last edited:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's cited only as a supervisor at most
He's cited as a writer as of chapter 52...

and if you wanna argue that supervision of something makes it canon then you would also have to argue the creation of akatsuki ova is canon as it also was supervised by kishimoto
Editorial supervision /= Writer

What person calls stuff that they like irrelevant trash?
A person who likes anime filler, non canon video storylines, etc but recognizes canocity of the series.

I can say it has bad writing but your not making a critique of the work, your just making fun of it
Also, You wouldt want me to stop talking about the anime if you liked it so much, Have you ever heard someone complain if you buy them pizza unless they dont like the food, But ig you want to not eat pizza but you also love it makes perfect sense to me (not really but your going to quote me out of context as your disenegious like that so added this part here)
The quality of writing has 0 importance with regard to the canocity of it. Like I said, the anime filler and other filler fills in gaps in Kishimoto's writing and offer character development for characters he ignores. It is still not canon. Sometimes it flatout changes the personality of the character. In Part 1, the anime depicted Sakura as more antagonistic towards Naruto and she didnt really respect him until after the timeskip. In the manga Sakura respected him more even as genin.

Sakura sucker punched him out,destroyed hiruko and the third kazekage
No. Chiyo physically controlled sakura to punch Hiruko and she only punched the kazekage puppet because she prepped an antidote and played dead.

Chiyo comparatively destroyed fodder no name puppets but ig chiyo just carried the entire match despite both feats and statements to the contrary
When Sasori transferred his heart into the fodder puppet, Sakura punched him and all she did was manage to crack his cheek sightly. Then Sasori said she could punch him all she wants, but that would only result in her hurting her fist. She's a scrub.

You can say consenus doe all you like but wont change that your fave by feats got fodderized by what you called a chunnin lv fighter.

Is this your king, Dying to what you called a chunnin lv figher
He literally didn't die. He transferred his heart to another body, as shown in your own picture, and proceeded to deliver a fatal blow to sakura that couldnt be healed by medical ninjutsu and required another person give her their life energy... Sakura's own medical ninjutsu couldnt even save her own life in that instance. In comparison Neji got sniped through chest and lung, kept fighting and killed Kidomaru, passed out, and survived long enough to be brought back to Shizune and medical nin fodder to be healed by the Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique. Sakura's ability to tank a should-be fatal hit is even low tier and her medical ninjutsu was low tier at that point too. Even in Part 1 Kabuto can start healing himself before he's even attacked like he did before Naruto delivered a rasengan to his stomach that would have delivered him fatal internal injuries.

This is like congratulating somebody for hitting one of Naruto's shadow clones before he beats them.

See this is what I mean when I dont need to lie in order to make you look bad. You do that all on your own. As observed by others, you ignore key contexts and make yourself look dishonest as of result of that.

As for Sasori... he died to Chiyo who isnt low tier Chuunin trash. Although she admitted he lost on purpose, whether you care to admit it or not. Chiyo is high mid to high Jonin tier. And you see the avatar. Sasuke and Itachi are my kings. Blind exhausted Sasuke also speed blitzed Sakura too. Poor girl. I'm glad she got to shine during the Kaguya arc.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's cited as a writer as of chapter 52...

he does drafts
Boruto still is not wrote by kishimoto even going by the evidence sent

it seems like it's getting made like dragon ball super, where the original creator does not write it but he does vague drafts which the writer somewhat follows

Editorial supervision /= Writer
Agreed so he does not write boruto

When Sasori transferred his heart into the fodder puppet, Sakura punched him and all she did was manage to crack his cheek sightly. Then Sasori said she could punch him all she wants, but that would only result in her hurting her fist. She's a scrub.

Sasori said it was a pointless

but she was mortally wounded at this point, It was pointless to strike him as she was injured

Sakura at her full power was shown and stated to wreck sasori, No amount of coping will change that
Punches him out

Later said, it's pointless to have a battle of strength with her even in this same fodder puppet form almost like they said sakura was weakened or something

The quality of writing has 0 importance with regard to the canocity of it.
So just so happen, Everything canon is liked and everything non canon is not
Whatever lies, you have to tell yourself to make you feel better, I supppose

Sakura's own medical ninjutsu couldnt even save her own life in that instance. In comparison Neji got sniped through chest and lung, kept fighting and killed Kidomaru, passed out, and survived long enough to be brought back to Shizune and medical nin fodder to be healed by the Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique.
It was because of the acting poison, In some part to be fair
And even then, it's not like neji was fighting after getting impaled like zabuza did. he passed out not before sending though kidomaru's web which somehow killed him

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he does drafts
Boruto still is not wrote by kishimoto even going by the evidence sent
He writes it. I will take the work of the official boruto/naruto twitter account over yours.

it seems like it's getting made like dragon ball super, where the original creator does not write it but he does vague drafts which the writer somewhat follows
Except Kishimoto is a writer. Akira Toriyama is the writer of DB Super as well. While I've watched the anime of DB super and the movies, from what little ive seen of the manga it differs somewhat from the anime. However Toriyama references the Broly movie in his manga from what I've heard. I can't really speak on it since I've yet to read it. And he redid the Beerus arc in his manga.

In super and boruto, Toriyama and Kishimoto no longer draw their own manga though. The writing and plotline is theirs.

Agreed so he does not write boruto
Incorrect conclusion. Being an editorial supervisor does not mean Kishimoto also does not have the role of being a writer. It means he is taking on two jobs.

Sasori said it was a pointless
Yeah... because if she continues to
punches him all she will accomplish is hurting her fist.

Sakura at her full power was shown and stated to wreck sasori, No amount of coping will change that
Punches him out
At full power Sasori successfully evaded her attack and transfered his essence into another body. Then he fatally stabbed her. Thats not coping. Sakura only wrecks Sasori in the video games which isnt canon.

Later said, it's pointless to have a battle of strength with her even in this same fodder puppet form almost like they said sakura was weakened or something
Yeah... Chiyo literally said puppet users are trash in taijutsu. Nobody is disputing sakura punches harder.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He writes it. I will take the work of the official boruto/naruto twitter account over yours.

its not my word versus their's
it's their word versus yours

The source cited they will base the story on kishimoto's original drafts

Meaning, according to the twitter of the show
it's not wrote by him, he just does outlines

you are lying through your teeth for the message yet again even tho your own damn source disagrees with you, Something that is quite consistent with you as only hear what you wanna hear

Incorrect conclusion. Being an editorial supervisor does not mean Kishimoto also does not have the role of being a writer. It means he is taking on two jobs.

You dont have a supervisor position at mcdonalds, if your the one directly one directly making the burgers
as you wouldt be doing quality insurance as your the one making it so you can ignore quality if you like

you are lying so hard for ''the message''

Akira Toriyama is the writer of DB Super as well.

he's literally only ever done vague outlines as what kishimoto now does
Thats why the comparison was made to begin with

Even then, there's interviews directly saying that toyotaro directly created this character or plot line

you are simply denying reality cause '' the message'' has and always will be factually wrong no matter how many of your goons say otherwise

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its not my word versus their's
it's their word versus yours

The source cited they will base the story on kishimoto's original drafts
It is. Kishimoto is the current script writer as per the post. Try again.

Meaning, according to the twitter of the show
it's not wrote by him, he just does outlines

you are lying through your teeth for the message yet again even tho your own damn source disagrees with you, Something that is quite consistent with you as only hear what you wanna hear
Kishimoto is the script writer... Remember when I said I didnt have to make you look bad because you do that all by yourself?

You dont have a supervisor position at mcdonalds, if your the one directly one directly making the burgers
as you wouldt be doing quality insurance as your the one making it so you can ignore quality if you like

you are lying so hard for ''the message''
What makes you think the business structure of a manga production business has any resemblance of that of mcdonalds or any fast food business? Im genuinely interested in what brought you to that line of thought. Its probably the same line of thought that made you erroneously think the South and their ideas on slavery was more popular and Hitler's crimes against humanity were the effect of popular decree.

he's literally only ever done vague outlines as what kishimoto now does
Thats why the comparison was made to begin with

Even then, there's interviews directly saying that toyotaro directly created this character or plot line
The manga credits him as the writer.

The artist expands upon Akira Toriyama's plot as stated in this
Interviewer: Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
Toriyama: That’s right.
Toyotarō: Since Chapter 1 I’ve used Toriyama-sensei‘s plot as a basis, but have been allowed to expand on it.
Toriyama: It’s better that way.
Toriyama is the writer of DB Super. If Toriyama writes "Goku goes into Ultra Instinct and punched Vegeta 5 times" Toyotarou will draw it. Same goes for Kishimoto and his artist. Drawing a chapter every week is time consuming and exhausting. They split the work.