Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you say so, son. :lol

Yes, I've read Murata's version up-to-date and the anime up to episode 10 as I watch the release by commeme and not speedsubs.
"If you say so, son."?
You must be registered for see images

You should have realized that my question can be answered with a simple "yes" or "no". I don't care if you did or did not read OPM-1.

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe no one is going to be able to push Saitamas limits, right now he is only as strong as he needs to be. Villains will come, and they will fall.

Saitama always > than your fav.

Sea Of Thy Soul

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said in my thread from a few weeks back, Saitama has broken his limiter. A broken limiter means one has broken the binds that god has created to limit humans from accessing powers beyond human capabilities. Saitama has unlimited power. No doubt about it.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's crazy how many people I see scientifically calculating Saitama's 'feats' and comparing him to the likes of Superman & Goku when I promise you the writer has not put in that much thought or detail.

People looking for another DBZ are transforming a gag anime into another apocalyptic multi-verse scale level universe. And if that's what satisfies you? sure. But I feel like another good series' jokes, themes & characters are going to get overlooked by people looking how hard he can punch and turning it into another d*ck measuring contest with the likes of DBZ/DC/Marvel's fanbases....little else.

Last edited: