I See You

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now i saw this funny thing this morning about how Spiderman and Wolverine working together would be ale to defeat Saitama :lmao:. Now this is the most stupid thing i've heard in a while. like how can a spider and a fossil be able to beat a man who would be able to split a part with a punch like some people's logic is unbelievable.

What do you guys think? Would he losy? :lmao:

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probs not but Saitama's wack, You wont ever be able to tell with this dude cuz he'll one shot everyone he fights.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, what do you expect? Massively popular characters always have retarded fanboys at their side. This is what Saitama thinks:

You must be registered for see images

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tired of people wanking saitama due to the anime.

He isn't meant to be taken seriously whatsoever anyways. That what makes him good.

Using him in versues debates is like using a made up character or using "God" in a game of rock paper scissors.

I See You

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He isn't meant to be taken seriously whatsoever anyways. That what makes him good.

Using him in versues debates is like using a made up character or using "God" in a game of rock paper scissors.
Spiderman and wolverine are made up characters as well or do you think they're real

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke > Saitama.

There, I said it now **** whoever disagrees. T/S warp kunai inside Krillin Saitama's head and kill him without any difficulty.

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Punch man is overrated asf
I think you're mad because Saitama > than your favorite, sit down.

Probs not but Saitama's wack, You wont ever be able to tell with this dude cuz he'll one shot everyone he fights.
One Punch man, that's his name, get with it or get lost.

lol You seem a bit salty. I don't see why Saitama can't be taken seriously, I think that's just the salt clouding your judgment, he can be taken just as serious as any other character. He's meant to be OP, hence the name, don't be so butt hurt.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now i saw this funny thing this morning about how Spiderman and Wolverine working together would be ale to defeat Saitama :lmao:. Now this is the most stupid thing i've heard in a while. like how can a spider and a fossil be able to beat a man who would be able to split a part with a punch like some people's logic is unbelievable.

What do you guys think? Would he losy? :lmao:
Because Saitama is only strong in his universe, and his universe is comparatively weak. Speed levels only fit around about Part 1 Naruto's level and his punchs just wouldn't even land in stronger universes, never mind finish. Spider-Man might be low in his pecking order, but his universe is still a lot higher.

Comparibg characters from different universes is just so illegitimate.

Last edited:

I See You

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Saitama is only strong in his universe, and his universe is comparatively weak. Speed levels only fit around about Part 1 Naruto's level and his punchs just wouldn't even land in stronger universes, never mind finish. Spider-Man might be low in his pecking order, but his universe is still a lot higher.

Comparibg characters from different universes is just so illegitimate.
Saitama would kill them easy