Saiken ( Six-Tailed Beast )

EnderSpace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saiken is my favorite tailed beast and this topic for who hate him please read carefully

Saiken
You must be registered for see images

Saiken), more commonly known as the Six-Tails (六尾, Rokubi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It was last sealed within Utakata of Kirigakure.
Saiken eventually fell into the possession of Kirigakure and was sealed into Utakata. In the anime, it was revealed that at some point before his appearance, Utakata's master, Harusame, tried and failed to remove Saiken from within Utakata, intending to save his student from being a living weapon for his village. Utakata, however, having not heard what his master had said to him, later came under the assumption after the incident that his master had tried to kill him. This failed removal resulted in Utakata transforming into Saiken and killing Harusame.

Personality
Saiken's personality, the giant slug uses "ore" (オレ) when referring to itself, "ore" being a boastful way of saying "I". It also speaks with a dialect which may possibly be Ōsakaben in origin. In the anime, Saiken also seemed to be kinder and not as self-serving and malicious as most other tailed beasts, as when Utakata asked for its help to save Hotaru it seemed to willingly comply; and later it simply receded back into Utakata without trying to take him over. However it was not above killing for self preservation, as seen when it killed Harusame when he attempted to extract it from its jinchūriki. In the anime, it speaks with a high pitched voice and appears to be very energetic.

Appearance

Saiken resembles a large white, with a slight light blueish tint, bipedal slug with stubby arms and feet. It has two prominent optical tentacles (eyes) and hole-like openings as a mouth. Its entire body is covered in a slimy substance. During the last remaining days of the Sage of the Six Paths Saiken was much smaller than the present day but still much bigger than the Sage of the Six paths.

jutsus

Saiken have 10 jutsu at least and all of it is deadly

1. Wisdom Wolf Decay
Gas :

Opening its mouth, Saiken releases a dense corrosive gas (腐らせるガス, kuzaraseru gasu). Because of its gaseous nature, it can cover a wide cross-area in a short amount of time and is strong enough to instantly disintegrate a rather large tree.
Liquid :

In the anime, Utakata was seen using this technique in a liquid state as a stream of acid, potent enough to corrode the ground.

Sticky Slime Field

Saiken expels large amounts of a slime-like substance to entrap its target , and it can trap even people that possess a great amount of chakra like Madara

Leech Gap

While in his transformed state, Utakata can ooze an extremely alkaline liquid, which burns upon contact. Killer B while in his full Eight-Tails form commented that the substance was strong enough to burn through his skin. In the anime, when he used this technique in his Version 2 form, Utakata's chakra cloak turned blue.

Corrosive Alkali Secretion
Saiken naturally secretes a highly corrosive substance from its body. This caustic substance can be offensively used in either a liquid or a gaseous form, for example by expelling it in a toxic gas cloud over a large area. When coming into contact with an object, the high corrosiveness severely damages the target to the point of complete decomposition.

There are other jutsu but I wanted to tell the only Saiken can do

Saiken Hatred

Now I will tell why people hate it

1. Ugliness

Saiken is not Ugly is it cause the mouth holes , the mouth holes is the greatest thing , is it cause the slime , the slime thing is because it's acid and slug , is it cause the face , please it's great and I think I can understand if you don't like it but it's not that ugly

2. Bubbles

I read that many people hated it cause the bubbles in ninja storm 3 game , it's not Saiken ITS UTAKATA his the bubbles one I have no idea why they even put bubbles in ninja storm in anime and manga I never see Saiken use one bubble

3. Slug

Many people hated it cause they already see one slug for tsunade but Saiken is different it's face is different its body it not like Katsuky

For Saiken and her fans
I created this , it's imagination of Saiken Chakra Mode ( don't ask me who is this guy and what his village it's imagination of someone from another anime )

Also if you need any photo of Saiken any shape , angle , age I have about 200 and 20 from my design

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao, that's certainly one obsession for a tailed beast that hardly got any screen time. Nevertheless, cool thread. Always nice to see people pay attention to the offbeat things.​

Mahahateer7

Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, that's certainly one obsession for a tailed beast that hardly got any screen time. Nevertheless, cool thread. Always nice to see people pay attention to the offbeat things.​
well i like utakata not saiken. and forget about that, can you make a shukaku chakra mode for gaara? i want it to be shukakus colour, brown and blue spots