Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want a friendly argument. No flaming and no spamming. GIVE REASONS! It annoys me when people just say who would win without elaboration.
My opinion: I personally think Sai would win, High Diff. I'm not gonna lie, Sakura has gotten ridiculously strong recently. But I'll tell you why.
point 1: First of all, Sai's always got the aerial advantage. I truly don't know how Sakura would get up that high, except maybe summoning Katsuya from the start. And even if she did that, the bird is so agile and fast I'm not sure Sakura could catch it by just standing on Katsuya.
point 2: Unlimited exploding tags. Sai can literally paint functioning exploding tags. We saw a few were capable of blowing a good amount of area to smithereens.
You must be registered for see images
Point 3: The Benevolent Giants could counter Katsuya. They are similar in size and strength, It would be stalemate if the two giants were to battle.
Point 4: Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet. If Sai can draw this in time, it's Stalemate for Sakura. Your power level doesn't matter against this tech. You get caught, you're sealed, you're helpless. He could use ink clones and other Super Beast scrolls to stall Sakura. This is another case where his aerial prowess would come in handy.

So what do you guys think? =D

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me how, because I don't see him winning this. Everything in his arsenal is destroyed by Sakura's super strength. ( hell, even Choji could destroy his ink beats )
Which is exactly why Sai needs to kill her with something she doesn't see coming.:hint:

She is after all, clumsy as hell.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What else he has in his arsenal? Kunais?

@bold

I can't argue with that, lmao.
I really don't know to be honest, we haven't seen all of Sai's arsenal.

And it's so true, lol.

Bonk!