[VS] Sages VS Monsters

Klaves

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team Sage: SM Naruto as he was before he fought Pain, SM J-man, as well as DSM Kubuto.

Restrictions: Edo Tensei, Frong Song, Manda II

-Naruto starts in SM, but cannot summon.

-J-man starts in SM atop Gamabunta and has Ma and Pa on his shoulders, for the purposes of gathering senjutsu chakra to maintain his SM and to aid with ninjutsu. These are the only toads that can be summoned except for small ones. He also has a mid-range Canopy Barrier active.

-Kubuto Starts in DSM.

Team Monster: Orochimaru before his fight with the Third, Kakuza, and Kisame w/Samehada.

-Orochimaru starts atop Manda with Part 1 Hashirama and Tobirama summoned. These are the only allowed Edos and Edo Tensei will be ended 10 minutes into the fight.

-Kakuza starts with his Lightning, Fire, and Wind hearts already separated and surrounding his general vicinity. For argument's sake he can use his Suiton from the anime. He also starts in his long range Earth Grudge Fear form, like this but with only his Earth mask still attached:
You must be registered for see images

-Kisame starts in a 50 meter water dome, fused w/Samehada:

Intel: Orochimaru has full, everyone else has none.

Intent to Kill

Location: A vast plain surrounded by forest, as the sun begins to rise.

Starting Distance: 200 meters

Who wins?

Team Sage:

or

Team Monster:

Last edited:

Klaves

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sages you have Naruto and Jiraya together plus 8 tail Naruto and Kabuto this is heavy rape
Naruto isn't using Kurama, only SM.

Why is the intro of a vs thread this long???
With all due respect, if reading it seems daunting then all you have to do is leave the thread. It is a pretty long intro, but that's because I wanted to be specific.

Naruto's sage mode limit is only 5 minutes if we're talking Pain arc feats. Does he get prepped clones too?
He did when I first posted, but I took them away to make the fight more even.