LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are a few things that have been in my mind so i wanted to share ( some things are similar to alot of other threads )

The Sage's Staff
You must be registered for see images

Madara's Staff

Obito's Staff

Is there a reason not to give them both full staffs? why do they only have half?

There is also the new Bijuu mode where it has 4 hands and 2 faces similar to the perfect susano

--------
Hagaromo's Brother

Ok i know many people saying he might be lord jashin, i also agree ill try explain on this thread how this could have happened
-I believe that jashin (ill call him that here) hated his brother after the fight with the juubi, he hated him because he was praised and worshiped as the one who defeated the juubi and he resented the fact that no one recognized the fact that he had the same power his brother had, he might have lived in the shadow of hagoromo and that drove him to what he became(jashin), i think he might have fought with his mother aswell and maybe defeated her (if he has anything to do with the uzumaki but this is a whole different story- like if he defeated her and turned her into the reaper death seal)

-Now why do i think he is jashin? simple really lets say what i said on top is the truth then it makes perfect sense that after he fought with his brother he might have went his own way and created a religion because he wanted to be worshiped and praised and he promised people to join and worship him in return of giving them power.

-Jashin gave hidan immortality and it is said he is the only experiment to have succeed, the reason i mention this is because i believe jashin got the power of immortality from the juubi and hagoromo didn't, if this is true then jashin will probably be the final villain as he is evil and wants destruction, to be honest no villain currently on the manga is actually evil besides maybe the old orochimaru but he might have turned a new leaf now (i have a feeling he has relations with jashin himself) for example if jashin had got bored with immortality he might have tried experiments with alot of people (hidan for example) to try give they powers which they couldn't get themselves

-I also believe jashin(hagoromo's brother) is the reason indra decided to start war against his brother after talking him into it, if indra was going to listen to anyone would he litsen to his uncle right?

Also the reason why he might not have been mentioned by name by hagoromo is because he still has a bigger part to play in the manga (if he has 50% juubi and has some form of immortality and clearly likes experimenting with his followers ) he must be ridiculously strong and needs a full powered naruto to battle him

Obviously most of this is my hopes for the manga in some form or the other

Thread is messed up not good at making good thread still hope you got my point if you read it ( add your stuff if you would like to it )

Last edited:
Reactions: ssjsage

frenchie

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me, it would make sense if Hagoromo's brother was Jashin. Kishimoto has always left clues like that in his story (look how we we first saw Madara at the Valley of the End fight as a statue and hundreds of chapters later, he is reborn) so I don't think he would have mentioned a powerful entity like Jashin and not at least mention him somewhere else in the story
Sorry if what I said doesn't make a lot of sense

21naruto21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed the difference in staffs too but not sure as to why they have different halfs cause i mean obito had both rinnigan and madara has one but madara has more of the biju power. so for that all i can think of is because neither of them are true sages if they were they would have the whole deal. As for the jubi being split up one brother had the body sealed into them and the s06p had the rest sealed into him. If you remember the statue can still fight and move without the chakra and still has a lifeforce. Nagato even summoned the gedo statue and made it atk and kill when he was just a kid. befor it even had an biji chakra added to it. madara found the statue and used it to keep himself alive. the statue itself is the other half of the jubi when naruto pulled out the chakra form obito he still had the gedo statue inside him and madara took that out of him.

LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me, it would make sense if Hagoromo's brother was Jashin. Kishimoto has always left clues like that in his story (look how we we first saw Madara at the Valley of the End fight as a statue and hundreds of chapters later, he is reborn) so I don't think he would have mentioned a powerful entity like Jashin and not at least mention him somewhere else in the story
Sorry if what I said doesn't make a lot of sense
Yes the clues are everywhere if you find them, he could and could not be jashin i guess we will find out.

The fact that kishimoto mentions the younger brother at all it is a good clue to him being jashin ( the fact that he names everyone and not his brother in the history lesson his name must he of use to the story later.)

No.

Jashin doesn't exist.
Lord Jashin exists and is immortal!