Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mindset: Bloodlusted

Restrictions: All summons bar Ma & Pa (As Jiraiya has them when in SM), anything Kyuubi related.

Other info: Naruto has 3 SM Clones ready to restore his SM, Both start in SM.

Who wins this? Despite Naruto having a perfect SM, I still see Jiraiya winning this, as he remains the more seasoned shinobi who also benefits from possessing a more versatile arsenal.

genii96

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jiraiya wins,he can dodge rasenshuriken in sage mode easily,his oodama rasengan is stronget and bigger than naruto's own against pain,he has infinite sage mode with ma and pa supplying him senjutsu chakra,frog song ends naruto as well,naruto has frog kata,rasengan and rasenshuriken only in sm...jiraiya has more experience with sage mode than naruto,his fire techs are also powered up in sage mode,he has swamp of the underworld,he can also do that combo he did against those three paths,ma and pa also have jutsus as well,even with summons,naruto looses as they will follow jiraiya before naruto anyway.

Prince of Persia TTT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jiraiya wins,he can dodge rasenshuriken in sage mode easily,his oodama rasengan is stronget and bigger than naruto's own against pain,he has infinite sage mode with ma and pa supplying him senjutsu chakra,frog song ends naruto as well,naruto has frog kata,rasengan and rasenshuriken only in sm...jiraiya has more experience with sage mode than naruto,his fire techs are also powered up in sage mode,he has swamp of the underworld,he can also do that combo he did against those three paths,ma and pa also have jutsus as well,even with summons,naruto looses as they will follow jiraiya before naruto anyway.
where is the proof of the bolded part ? U_U

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are giving Ma and Pa to Jiraiya than restrict the frog song or else Naruto would have to beat Jiraiya very quickly or else he loses.

I'll give it to Naruto high difficulty as his abilities are actually better than Jiraiya. For example, Naruto's taijutsu was on par with or better than Pain's. On the other hand, Jiraiya couldn't even touch Pain without frog song. Pretty sure Naruto's speed is also better than Jiraiya's because of perfect sage mode. Jiraiya may have a more versatile arsenal but Naruto has a more OP arsenal.

Naruto has frog kumite which gives him an advantage in cqc as well as sensing abilities which will help dodge Jiraiya's attacks. Jiraiya doesn't have either because he doesn't have perfect sage mode. Pretty sure Naruto's healing abilities far surpasses Jiraiya's as well.

The rasenshuriken and Oodama rasengan spam is the deciding factor of why Naruto beats Jiraiya. Jiraiya will get overwhelmed imo.

Some of Jiraiya's techs may give Naruto some problems though. For example, Jiraiya's hair needles and huge katons will give Naruto some problems but Naruto can avoid lethal blows due to his heightened perception, healing abilities and sensing abilities. On the contrary, if Jiraiya is hit even once with a rasenshuriken, he is pretty much done and can't heal from that even with sage mode.

genii96

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where is the proof of the bolded part ? U_U
chakra sensing,heightened speed and reflexes,jiraiya hs a speed of 4.5 in base,in sage mode his s peed is dramatically enhanced,also he can use shishin to escape it,remember although naruto's base physical abilities are also enhanced,jiraiya is much stronger,faster and has better reflexes than base naruto,so his sage mode enhancements will also allow him to be above naruto in sm as well. @ icelerate,what do you mean sm jiraiya cudnt touch pain,he sent the human path flying with a smiple kick and blinded him as well,he kicked the animal path mid-air before he could summon,he beat three paths at once despite their intent to kill him,after he lost his arm,he blocked all their attacks and dodged the asura missiles before killing the animal path,he could have escaped if he felt like it FYI,just because naruto is a pefect sage dosent make him stronger,he just dosent have frog aspects and can enter sage mode by himself,jiraiya is much stronger than him in base,and sm increases their physical aspects,so jiraiya should be at least on his level in sage mode. What maked you think jiraiya dosent know frog kumite? He spent so much time training there that he could actually spit out toad oil,why wudnt they teach him frog kumite?,naruto cant spam clones in sage mode,that twas in his mind with his kyubi,he cant make more than four clones at a time,2 for gathering senjutsu chakra, and 2 for battle. The only OP move he has his tasenshuriken which jiraiya can dodge in sage mode,his rasengan isnt as strong as jiraiy's either,did you not see the rasengan he used against preta path?,it is said to be able to hollow out a mountain!!!,jiraiya also has frog song as well,he can use as many shadow sage clones as he likes cuz he has infinite sage mode with ma and pa,meaning he can spam rasengan if he likes,he can also do that combo jutsu with ma and pa that he used aganst the paths,he can do big ball rasengan also,it's just made by putting more senjutsu chakra which he has infinite with ,ma and pa,not to mention,his shadow clones against pain also had ma and pa on them as well so they can also use senjutsu for long,jiraiya is more experienced with sage mode as well.his intelligence as well as his versatility give him the win,he also has swamp of the underworld as well.

Last edited:

TobisPawn

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya wins. Ma and Pa prep Frog Song while Jiraiya avoids any attacks with his outrageous speed (I'll post panels if asked for) and also occasionally counters with his own attacks.

Joki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surprised at the answers ITT, anyway is this Pain fight Naruto? Since OP gave him 3 clones I assume it's the SM Naruto from the pain fight rather than Current Naruto but restricted to SM. Because if it's the latter, Kurama is in cooperation with him and I'm preeeeeeeetty sure Naruto wins easily. But if it's the pain fight version of Naruto or pre-kicking-Kurama's-ass then Jiraiya wins.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. If you are giving Ma and Pa to Jiraiya than restrict the frog song or else Naruto would have to beat Jiraiya very quickly or else he loses.

2. I'll give it to Naruto high difficulty as his abilities are actually better than Jiraiya. For example, Naruto's taijutsu was on par with or better than Pain's. On the other hand, Jiraiya couldn't even touch Pain without frog song. Pretty sure Naruto's speed is also better than Jiraiya's because of perfect sage mode. Jiraiya may have a more versatile arsenal but Naruto has a more OP arsenal.

3. Naruto has frog kumite which gives him an advantage in cqc as well as sensing abilities which will help dodge Jiraiya's attacks. Jiraiya doesn't have either because he doesn't have perfect sage mode. Pretty sure Naruto's healing abilities far surpasses Jiraiya's as well.

4. The rasenshuriken and Oodama rasengan spam is the deciding factor of why Naruto beats Jiraiya. Jiraiya will get overwhelmed imo.

5. Some of Jiraiya's techs may give Naruto some problems though. For example, Jiraiya's hair needles and huge katons will give Naruto some problems but Naruto can avoid lethal blows due to his heightened perception, healing abilities and sensing abilities. On the contrary, if Jiraiya is hit even once with a rasenshuriken, he is pretty much done and can't heal from that even with sage mode.
1. Since when should he restrict Frog Song it's a jutsu, and if you restrict that, then why not restrict one of Naruto's moves U_U Don't want to argue over this one.

2. Abilities better than Jiraiya???? Not even close, all Naruto has is (In this fight) Rasengan, SM, clones. And you believe Naruto's taijutsu is better at the time than Jiraiya, thats also wrong, the only reason that all of Peins bodies was not destroyed by Jiraiya by only using his taijutsu was because of their linked eye sight. As for speed, both of them are incredible fast, for example Jiraiya moved from a giant wall to right in front of Pein in a single moment while simultaniously forming a massive rasengan, without his sandals touching the ground. While also Naruto is incredible fast moving from Gamabunta to smashing down one of Peins bodies in the matter of seconds too, I say they are both about equal in SM (I'll give it to Jiraiya). Naruto's moves are more OP as in his rasengan, but there are so many moves that Jiraiya has that Naruto doesn't have the means beside Clones to counter.

3. As for sensing abilities wouldn't you think that Ma & Pa possible has some sensing abilities as they are both Sages and they taught both Jiraiya and Naruto. As for healing, Naruto is better, but as we all know in this fight, any kyuubi related moves/chakra is not allowed which means Naruto's healing abilities would end up being the same as Jiraiya's. So they are pretty much equal here too, though Jiraiya has in all 3 minds working to fight Naruto.

4. Overwhelmed??? Naruto can't create more than 2 clones when in SM since it would make the backup SM clones disperch. So he would not be overwhelmed and Jiraiya is same speed and intelligence is beyond Naruto and his moves can counter all of naruto, and I just don't see Naruto SM win over Jiraiya SM.

5. Well as for what i just stated, they both has to avoid everything that comes at them (Jiraiya for proof of some sort of barrier - used against Pein which detected anything) they would be equal in all those means of abilities where you said Naruto was above which he isn't. Jiraiya is more versatile.

Jiraiya Wins - High Difficulty

Reactions: Icelerate

yellowxflash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jiraiya has infinite sage chakra, is 3 clones enough for naruto to win. jiraiya has more battle experience and analytical ability too; and since naruto has no kyubbi in this he can't break genjutsu

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Since when should he restrict Frog Song it's a jutsu, and if you restrict that, then why not restrict one of Naruto's moves U_U Don't want to argue over this one.
Well you are right but I restricted frog song just because Naruto could also use it in the manga. Anyway with frog song, Jiraiya wins pretty easily if you ask me.
2. Abilities better than Jiraiya???? Not even close, all Naruto has is (In this fight) Rasengan, SM, clones. And you believe Naruto's taijutsu is better at the time than Jiraiya, thats also wrong, the only reason that all of Peins bodies was not destroyed by Jiraiya by only using his taijutsu was because of their linked eye sight. As for speed, both of them are incredible fast, for example Jiraiya moved from a giant wall to right in front of Pein in a single moment while simultaniously forming a massive rasengan, without his sandals touching the ground. While also Naruto is incredible fast moving from Gamabunta to smashing down one of Peins bodies in the matter of seconds too, I say they are both about equal in SM (I'll give it to Jiraiya). Naruto's moves are more OP as in his rasengan, but there are so many moves that Jiraiya has that Naruto doesn't have the means beside Clones to counter.
Naruto was also fighting against linked vision but I think he did better but Naruto had all sorts of advantages while Jiraiya had none so I'll give you that. Also Naruto has frog kumite which will allow him to hit Jiraiya without actually touching him and Naruto has sensing abilities which Jiraiya does not. I agree that Jiraiya has a more versatile moveset then Naruto which is why it would be a good fight. As for speed, I guess they are about equal but if you add Naruto's sensing abilities, Naruto can dodge more easily than Jiraiya.
3. As for sensing abilities wouldn't you think that Ma & Pa possible has some sensing abilities as they are both Sages and they taught both Jiraiya and Naruto. As for healing, Naruto is better, but as we all know in this fight, any kyuubi related moves/chakra is not allowed which means Naruto's healing abilities would end up being the same as Jiraiya's. So they are pretty much equal here too, though Jiraiya has in all 3 minds working to fight Naruto.
Oh yeah and Jiraiya also has the barrier jutsu so I guess you are right, both have sensing abilities sorry for overlooking that.

I say Naruto's healing is better because he is an Uzumaki. Just look at Karin, she did not die from amaterasu nor did she die from a chidori stab. Uzumaki's have a strong life force which is shown when Kushina was still able to suppress the Kyubbi after the Kyubbi was extracted from her body and then she was also impaled by the Kyubbi's claw.
4. Overwhelmed??? Naruto can't create more than 2 clones when in SM since it would make the backup SM clones disperch. So he would not be overwhelmed and Jiraiya is same speed and intelligence is beyond Naruto and his moves can counter all of naruto, and I just don't see Naruto SM win over Jiraiya SM.
Naruto can create many clones in base to do some rasengan spam but Jiraiya should be able to use basic attacks to take them out ASAP. As for Naruto not winning over Jman, I guess in this particular scenario you are correct.
5. Well as for what i just stated, they both has to avoid everything that comes at them (Jiraiya for proof of some sort of barrier - used against Pein which detected anything) they would be equal in all those means of abilities where you said Naruto was above which he isn't. Jiraiya is more versatile.

Jiraiya Wins - High Difficulty
I agree because of the limitations placed on Naruto in this fight. Mostly because Jiraiya can use sage mode for longer than Naruto and he is more versatile and intelligent as well. Also Ma and Pa will help Jiraiya while Naruto doesn't get any help from any summons.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you are right but I restricted frog song just because Naruto could also use it in the manga. Anyway with frog song, Jiraiya wins pretty easily if you ask me.

Naruto was also fighting against linked vision but I think he did better but Naruto had all sorts of advantages while Jiraiya had none so I'll give you that. Also Naruto has frog kumite which will allow him to hit Jiraiya without actually touching him and Naruto has sensing abilities which Jiraiya does not. I agree that Jiraiya has a more versatile moveset then Naruto which is why it would be a good fight. As for speed, I guess they are about equal but if you add Naruto's sensing abilities, Naruto can dodge more easily than Jiraiya.

Oh yeah and Jiraiya also has the barrier jutsu so I guess you are right, both have sensing abilities sorry for overlooking that.

I say Naruto's healing is better because he is an Uzumaki. Just look at Karin, she did not die from amaterasu nor did she die from a chidori stab. Uzumaki's have a strong life force which is shown when Kushina was still able to suppress the Kyubbi after the Kyubbi was extracted from her body and then she was also impaled by the Kyubbi's claw.

Naruto can create many clones in base to do some rasengan spam but Jiraiya should be able to use basic attacks to take them out ASAP. As for Naruto not winning over Jman, I guess in this particular scenario you are correct.

I agree because of the limitations placed on Naruto in this fight. Mostly because Jiraiya can use sage mode for longer than Naruto and he is more versatile and intelligent as well. Also Ma and Pa will help Jiraiya while Naruto doesn't get any help from any summons.
I guess the argument is over..... U_U

Though id say that Jiraiya also has a pretty strong life force, as he got pretty beat up by Pein, as he got an arm ripped off, and got stabbed by 7 poles through his body.... yet he still "survived" and forced himself to keep on....

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess the argument is over..... U_U

Though id say that Jiraiya also has a pretty strong life force, as he got pretty beat up by Pein, as he got an arm ripped off, and got stabbed by 7 poles through his body.... yet he still "survived" and forced himself to keep on....
That is true but compared to the Uzumakis and Senjus, he is pretty average. Although there are theories circulating that he may be related to them. So we are more or less in agreement but what do you think about the time when the toad elder (or Pa can't remember) said that Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya? Although that could just mean that Naruto has a stronger version of sage mode and nothing else.

vaibhav16591

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mindset: Bloodlusted

Restrictions: All summons bar Ma & Pa (As Jiraiya has them when in SM), anything Kyuubi related.

Other info: Naruto has 3 SM Clones ready to restore his SM, Both start in SM.

Who wins this? Despite Naruto having a perfect SM, I still see Jiraiya winning this, as he remains the more seasoned shinobi who also benefits from possessing a more versatile arsenal.
j-man wins bcoz of brains..... he has more brains than naruto... and they latest chapters prove that brains are better than all the power you can have....