Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking of a hypothetical scenario where Naruto arrived to the village on time during the Pain Invasion Arc. However, if Naruto arrived before Danzo killed the messenger frog (which happened nearly-directly before Kakashi vs Pain began) Naruto wouldn't have been able to realize he could use Shadow Clones as Sage Energy reserves while Deva Pain wouldn't have destroyed the village, and by extension wouldn't have nerfed himself (Pain was weakened from destroying the Leaf using Chibaku Tensei) Naruto would still have complete Sage Mode - just not as many uses.

As such, I don't think Naruto would have been able to defeat Pain all on his own. However, what-if Sakura either A. Joined the fight and released the limited Hyakugou chakra she had built up or B. Tsunade gave her the last of her chakra to complete her Hyakugou to help Naruto.

I would foresee the same circumstances happening where 4-5 of the 6 pains are defeated but Naruto goes into 6-tails once Sakura is gravely injured. But who would win what would you think?

Location is ravaged, but not destroyed Leaf Village (civilians are still around)

• Wow
Reactions: Hunty and minamoto