Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are several questions that plague my mind regarding Sage Mode and Natural energy.
1. Is a Summoning contract necessary for attaining Sage Mode?

2. If excess Natural energy turned Preta path into a stone toad would absorbing Natural energy from DSM Kabuto turn him into stone serpent?

3. How are the characteristics attained by different contracts while in Sage Mode actually possible? If a random guy tried to attain Sage Mode what characteristics will he acquire?

4. What makes Six paths senjutsu stronger than regular senjutsu?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I wouldn’t think so but all the senjutsu users have summoning contract.
2. No that’s only Frog Sage Mode, no other Sage Mode can turn you into stone.
3. Every toad senjutsu user has the same characteristics while in Sage Mode so my assumption is that all of them will look the same while in that mode. The only reason why Dragon Sage Mode has been so different is because oro/kab made body modifications.
4. Rsm’s powers of yin yang release makes it way better COAT and way more chakra than everybody else. There’s a lot of things.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The absorption of natural energy itself in inapriopriate amounts causes petrification. Summoning contract is not necessary in my opinion, just that only certain animals can teach sage mode to students. The three great mountains which are shikkotsu, myoboku and ryuchido are the only currently known places which teach sage mode. What do you mean by characteristics? Six paths senjutsu is the senjutsu given by the sage, more like the sage mode of the 6 realms of pain, hell realm, demon realm, animal realm, god realm, human realm, hungry ghost realm.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Maybe

2. Of what we know about sage mode is that it requires balance so by reasoning we can cobclude it's very likely. Although if we go by Jugo' s transformations then maybe not but that could be down to his kekkei Genkai.

3. They are taught to absorb nature energy the specific way the sage creatures do so they manifest similar characteristics.

Rokudo sage mode allows you to absorb natural energy without side effects. Like Naruto did against Sasuke. It replicates the Jyubi Jins sage energy so it amps up the user accordingly.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1). No, you must meet the requirements. But channeling natural energy blindly is tricky and you'll have to discover the secret of its power.
Sasukes curse mark was technically sage mode and he had no contract.

Yes.

Toad oil. Snake venom. And Probabky slug slime. I think they all channel it the same way. Naruto meditates to channel it . Kabuto uses juugos natural channeling abilities, and Hashirama just channels it. I just think he lacked a slug contract

Nothing. Six paths just granted Naruto his flashy powers

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1). No, you must meet the requirements. But channeling natural energy blindly is tricky and you'll have to discover the secret of its power.
Sasukes curse mark was technically sage mode and he had no contract.

Yes.

Toad oil. Snake venom. And Probabky slug slime. I think they all channel it the same way. Naruto meditates to channel it . Kabuto uses juugos natural channeling abilities, and Hashirama just channels it. I just think he lacked a slug contract

Nothing. Six paths just granted Naruto his flashy powers
I think hashirama trained at shikkotsu woods. Him and tsunade have similar healing powers and tsunade have this ability to store chakra which is similar to jugo's natural energy absorbing.