Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok wat you know about sage mode
Sage Mode is a powerful state that can be entered by combining natural energy with one's chakra, creating senjutsu chakra. This can be used to increase the user's ability while in that state. As it allows users to tap into the natural force of the world, opening up new techniques to them and allowing them to power up existing ones with the new senjutsu chakra.
In order to enter Sage Mode, the user must meditate to be one with nature and balance the natural energy with their own physical and spiritual energies. If the user puts too little natural energy into using senjutsu, the technique will not work. While on the other hand, if too much natural energy is taken in, their body will turn to stone forever humans

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright.. now become one with nature.. gather energy.. gather the world.. :d
I sit in a meditating position and then eyes closed I begin to relax with deep, calm breaths. Firstly, I make sure I know my own chakra and chakra reserve flow well. After that, I turn my focus away from my body to the environment and allow my five senses to absorb all the knowledge that they can get from my surroundings.

Most of my time is spent trying to understand the out there natural force. That is when my breathing being as heavy as it used to be the beginning. At some level, I finally perceive the natural energy that exists in my environment, and so I proceed to the first steps of taming it, making it my own

I control a good chunk of my chakra reserve, and release it out of my body slowly but surely. Keeping in mind the amount produced, I will then seek to interact with the closest bits of natural energy that I might grasp in my environment. Slowly taming and collecting it in my chakra system, I keep the flow of natural energy in my system until I feel it is equal to the amount of chakra I've initially released from my body.
While at the same time as this happened, I ensured that my physical and spiritual energy remained balanced and eventually also had the natural energy that I absorbed in balance with the physical and spiritual energy.
That felt a bit like having too much things at my plates at once, but it felt different and refreshing. I open my eyes.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As I look I see your body turning into That of a dragon.... my first thought was to let him be petrified but he thought that would be fucked up. So he got his energy stick and slap the shit... I mean natural energy out of him.

“you was almost there... think of it like taking a poo at work... you don’t let it drop too hard or people gonna hear you. Control your poo so it come out easy. Control the natural energy..... now again”

• Haha
Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I look I see your body turning into That of a dragon.... my first thought was to let him be petrified but he thought that would be fucked up. So he got his energy stick and slap the shit... I mean natural energy out of him.

“you was almost there... think of it like taking a poo at work... you don’t let it drop too hard or people gonna hear you. Control your poo so it come out easy. Control the natural energy..... now again”
"Damn this SHIT hard, aint it"?
I continue again to meditate as I ensured that my physical and spiritual energy remained balanced and eventually also had the natural energy that I absorbed in balance with the physical and spiritual energy. Balancing and controlling the natural energy to be one of my own chakra.
I could then feel the changes of appearance to my body as it happened as my physical apparition changes, I get scales, horns and brilles that protect me against flash bombs and genjutsu cast through eye contact.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hmmmm . The guy actually was able
To control his poo.. I mean sage energy... his appearance was that of sage mode... but it wasn’t perfect... perfect sage mode the person don’t take traits of the animal... but it’s almost just as powerful.

“You did good... but now the question is... can you use it?”

I wanna test them out.... but.:. Not today..

Cya . Bai

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Achieving Imperfect snake sage mode, was enough for me for now. As I need to probably train harder to achieve Perfect Snake sage mode which doesn't take the traits of the animals and much takes more chakra control to achieve it.
"is that all the poo i need to learn man?"

( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ight cool thanks man!

( Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode