Sadness

Swizzik

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,980 posts 369 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
7,980
Reaction score
369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Remember cut vertically :)

On a serious note you should see a doctor and talk to your parents.
 

Maina Deah

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,774 posts 484 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
3,774
Reaction score
484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I never think of killiing myself even if I'm on the peak of that, instead I wanna kill the person who makes me feel sad *_*
 

t_mala

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,208 posts 247 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
23,208
Reaction score
247
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
o_O uhmmm please don't kill yourself

Yeah what ever it is I hope it's just a one time feeling it will go away I've felt sad before but I've never thought of killing myself over anything....
I try and live my life to the fullest and know that life will always have it's ups and downs it's challenges tooo it's frustrating at times but all you have to do is smile I guess I do that a lot keep your head up high you'll get through this darls :hug: take it as a Challenge think positive killing your self isn't gonna make things better that would be a bit selfish you need to think of the people that really love you and how they would feel if you did that
 

Immortallz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
671 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
671
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Hei

Supreme
23,898 posts 1,602 reactions
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I never think of killiing myself even if I'm on the peak of that, instead I wanna kill the person who makes me feel sad *_*

This U_U
 
14 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Loneliness is something that I struggle with everyday. I have had suicidal thoughts many times before, but that just doesn't matter to me anymore. I have many friends who are close, yet I still feel completely isolated. I've tried getting help, but that didn't work. The only advice I can give is just to do whatever you can that makes you happy, and don't worry about anyone else.
 
Top