Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sabo's gonna do it easily, it'll be a first if he couldn't do it, i mean that's Oda's style, every time a main character appears after a long time of disappearance or absence, he/she usually comes back with enough power to win in his/her first fight after the absence, that's simply Oda's style, which means that Diamante is not going to give us a nice show, well at least not against Sabo, that's a sure thing.
One more thing, it's a bout Dragon, i'm not sure about this, and i can't back it up, but i really think that he'll appear in the Dressrosa arc, we'v waited for a long time, i just can't wait U_U

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo is my favorite character in One Piece! Hopefully, he'll knock Dimante out so him and Burgess (who should be stronger than Dimante) will go at it.

Trolling King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or burgess i know the first time a main character appears he fights someone super hyped up (Luffy was buggy ace was smoker) and they beat them without difficulty

I think it will either be burgess or dianamte that gets stomped.

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sabo is my favorite character in One Piece! Hopefully, he'll knock Dimante out so him and Burgess (who should be stronger than Dimante) will go at it.
I assume he became your favorite a couple of weeks ago??? ^^

OT: knowing Oda, Sabo will be so strong that he doesnt even have to fight for the Mera Mera, he simply jumps in the water, grabs the fruit, jumps high in the air, eats the Mera Mera and then he simply escapes. Burgess will be used later in the story (he is the first mate of Black Beard, so how big is the chance that Oda will reveal his powers now?) and Diamante can shine versus the straw hats.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sabo's gonna do it easily, it'll be a first if he couldn't do it, i mean that's Oda's style, every time a main character appears after a long time of disappearance or absence, he/she usually comes back with enough power to win in his/her first fight after the absence, that's simply Oda's style, which means that Diamante is not going to give us a nice show, well at least not against Sabo, that's a sure thing.
One more thing, it's a bout Dragon, i'm not sure about this, and i can't back it up, but i really think that he'll appear in the Dressrosa arc, we'v waited for a long time, i just can't wait U_U
There's no need to back it up , it's a fact that he'll appear in dressrosa arc lol.

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OT: knowing Oda, Sabo will be so strong that he doesnt even have to fight for the Mera Mera, he simply jumps in the water, grabs the fruit, jumps high in the air, eats the Mera Mera and then he simply escapes. Burgess will be used later in the story (he is the first mate of Black Beard, so how big is the chance that Oda will reveal his powers now?) and Diamante can shine versus the straw hats.
Umm... no. Sabo was my favorite out of the trio when Luffy's past was revealed. I knew he wasn't dead, so I eagerly anticipated his reappearance.

Trolling King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Poor rebbeca though i mean come on she can't help her dad at all.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its only natural that Sabo is strong.
Perhaps as strong if not stronger than Ace would have been if he had survived post time skip.

Oda would not bring Sabo into that arena if he was going to get stopped. I just dont see that happening.

Sabo, after his long absence, needs this. WE NEED THIS!

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

OT: Yes, im pumped for the finals as well!! But think about it, Oda might do something unexpecting and make sabo loose? [ just a guess!!! ] Or Jesus, is loosing somehow then he steals the mera mera no mi and runs away. Considering his massive physique im sure, he can smash a few fighting fish out of his way and swim away?

I don't what im saying Lol

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo is gonna lay the smack down on Diamante's ass with that Haki pipe. I think Burgess is the real problem here. Then again it's Sabo were tallking. Burgess will get some too :cool:

Last edited:

kuramasage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think during the finals, Burgess and Sabo will take each other out. The Blackbeard Pirates will be among the final villains, if not the FVs. Burgess just came back and was revealed as BB's 1st Division commander. They're both really hyped, neither can afford the loss. So, they beat each other and then Rebecca and Bartolomeo vs Diamante.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Diamante barely has an ass XD
Well Sabo will kick whatever Diamante has under his back. It'll come down to Sabo vs Burgess. I think Doflamingo will come up with something to stop the fight though. Since Lucy isn't Luffy anymore therefore the tournament is a huge fail.

Lord Sabo will kick Burgess' ass. Neg-diff :cool:

Last edited: