Pirate King

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy and Ace are my two favorites and i can see the 3rd brother rising in my favo ranks as well

oda is making sabo a badass, i love the brotherly love thing ace and luffy had and it looks like sabos gonna be the same kind of person

(is sabo the 2nd Strongest in the rev army?)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know about second strongest since there is such a huge gap between him and Dragon then. He couldn't even make Fujitora serious. I'd like to think there's someone else stronger who is still there or left the rev's temporarily (i.e. Kuma). Yeah when it comes to anime/manga, all three bros are my fav. bros in any anime/manga series I've watched/read.

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's not forget this is the same Sabo who only just attained Mera powers. He isn't accustomed to it yet; with training, he should become quite the beast. Combined with his Haki and CQC pipe skills.

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about second strongest since there is such a huge gap between him and Dragon then. He couldn't even make Fujitora serious. I'd like to think there's someone else stronger who is still there or left the rev's temporarily (i.e. Kuma). Yeah when it comes to anime/manga, all three bros are my fav. bros in any anime/manga series I've watched/read.
Then again Dragon isn't attacking tommorow either. I think Dragon is a very smart man he wouldn't make Sabo 2nd in command if he couldn't match an admiral the time he strikes

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he isn't accustomed to it then how the hell do he knows the name of all mera mera no mi's attacks.
Are you thick? He's naming his own attacks. Save for Hiken, which is quite darn obvious as Ace's epithet was "fire fist ace".

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe it's other than strength related?
If a noble can rebel against the WG that should inspire other people to do it. That might be Dragon logics for giving him that position

But personally I feel like its because Dragon trained Sabo and all of his other commanders are scattered all across the world

ST3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kwes of ST3: Sabo has been a boss, he was the first of the brothers to knock out a noble lol. Since he's Dragon's no. 2 and most likely his protogé, he has to be admiral level. Speaking of admirals...what the f*** is Fujitora waiting on?!

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he isn't accustomed to it then how the hell do he knows the name of all mera mera no mi's attacks.
whenever someone eat DF he got to know some of the power immediately.Also sabo know about ace.When he get full control then their may be no need to evade fujitora attack like side way gravity.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly cant believe sabo is the second strongest of the rev army just because he is chief of staff. IMO there are others in the army who are probably stronger and closer to dragons level, but just aren't only committed to the Rev army full time and have other things to do. People like Kuzan (aokiji), Kuma (In Control), and even ivankov (who oda could have made significantly stronger since 2 year time skip).

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly cant believe sabo is the second strongest of the rev army just because he is chief of staff. IMO there are others in the army who are probably stronger and closer to dragons level, but just aren't only committed to the Rev army full time and have other things to do. People like Kuzan (aokiji), Kuma (In Control), and even ivankov (who oda could have made significantly stronger since 2 year time skip).
Lmao did you just say that Ivankov is stronger than Sabo? I don't know why Sabo is underrated so much.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao did you just say that Ivankov is stronger than Sabo? I don't know why Sabo is underrated so much.
I wasnt saying Ivankov is currently stronger than sabo based off what we have seen at marineford arc. If you read what I put in the parentheses, I stated that Oda COULD introduce Ivankov after the 2 year timeskip as being significantly stronger than sabo after training on his Island and being out of Impel Down.

This is no different from believing that when we next see crocodile he will be significantly stronger than when we saw him during the Marineford arc (fighting with both Mihawk and Doffy and receiving no damage).

If anyone is underrated on here it is ivankov.