Not open for further replies.

777skills

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ill use basic mathmatics to proove you wrong.
Heres what you do
take 2/1
then take 2/2
then take 2/4
than take 2/6
After you get those answers take 1 and divide it by 0

going from 0 to any number in the number line is the higest possible just you could ever have (no counting to infinity)

He is called a god becuase he created something from NOTHING tell me how many ninja are able to create something from nothing?

Things are stronger when they are put together and since the beast are ranked in stregth going by how many tails that means they have exponentally increaing chakra. Remeber the nine tail fox inside naruto has almost infinite chakra and thats only part of his chakra (minato sealed the rest) the beasts body also contain chakra (thats why the kingin brothers are able to eat the fox and gain its chakra) so only half of the ten tails power is availabl on the naruto planet tailes (1+2+3+4+5+9) now multiply that by 2 thats like 88 tails
that would be like extending the amount of beast from 9 to 13 snce they are gaining exponentally the 13 tailed beast would be like 2-3 times stronger than the 9 tailed beast

i know got off track but the point is that the sage captured all of the demons put together times 2 with a limited amount of chakra, and even the strongest and toughest hokages couldnt barely capture the weakest of the demons (shikaku) and since the ten tails would assumingly have all the abilities of the 9 other beast multiplied image it doing a TBB (it would be like KB's TBB times 13)

I wont use the excuse that he was that becuase he is held in high regard thats why he is a god in narutoverse but, it is part of the reason.

Also tobi made a moon and used almost all of his chakra and it wasnt even as big as the 9T beast full body. Since the Moon is much bigger than the nine tailed beast my assumption is that the deamon must be as big as the moon or bigger.

dominicansharingan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In Naruto wiki it says "According to Tobi, centuries before the beginning of the main storyline, the Sage defeated the most powerful demon in the ninja world, the Ten-Tails, being praised as a god by virtue of his victory."He was the creator of ninjutsu,thus he would be praised "As a God".People only thought he was so strong because they had nothing.If you switch So6P with ummmmm lets say Madara, he would still be called a God because the people knew nothing.IMO I think Madara,Itachi,Tobi,and Sasuke and Nagato have a chance at beating the 10 Tails. I know he has so much chakra and the tail beasts are just portions,but think about it.Itachi's Sword Seals him and Yata Mirror blocks everything.Sasuke has Ameratase,Kirin and Sasuno,Tobi can make himself Intanaibly,Nagato has the same moves the sages had(Chibuka Tensai and Shinra Tensai)and Madara has meterors.We just hype him because of his status, not because what we have seen.
Nagato does not have the same moves the sage had, Nagato could learn them, but he doesnt know all of them. Think before you post stuff like this. By the way, lets say Madara, Itachi, Tobi, Sasuke and Nagato use those techniques that you named, do you think the sage is just going to stand there and let them hit him?. Once again you cant tell a winner of a battle by naming their strongest technique.

dominicansharingan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Since the Moon is much bigger than the nine tailed beast my assumption is that the deamon must be as big as the moon or bigger.
I know is only your assumption but i think the demon is just the same size as the kyuubi or a little bit bigger, the body of the 10 tails is just in the core of the moon. Its not like theres only this tiny edge of mass that is holding this hugemongous body.

ShinobiX

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Claiming the God who created every Ninjutsu and Genjutsu and became the Jinchuriki of the 10 tailed by defeating the 10 tailed beast is not strong?

can't tell if trolling or really stupid WTH

SO6P can take on every Shinobi who ever existed and defeat them all at the same time with ease. SO6P = God of Naruto lore.

ninjastormgenaration33

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Claiming the God who created every Ninjutsu and Genjutsu and became the Jinchuriki of the 10 tailed by defeating the 10 tailed beast is not strong?

can't tell if trolling or really stupid WTH

SO6P can take on every Shinobi who ever existed and defeat them all at the same time with ease. SO6P = God of Naruto lore.
Nice Sig

Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i doubt the sage created all ninjutsu and genjustu, he probably just introduced people to different element releases. saying that he did create all techniques would mean that he created rasengan, rasenshuriken, raikiri, chidori and karin those of which are meant to be oringal techniques meaning only a few people can use them. And surely if the sage was that powerful he would be immortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.