S06P had a relationship with the toad summons

BasedRikudo

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
584
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So this chapter the sage confirms his prophecy is the same as the great toad sage so I think this could possibly mean he was also a toad sage. Also the confusion of why the toads thought minato was the boy of the prophecy is explained because they thought the blue eyes meant he was the boy.
 

Filo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
673
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yea many people think this. Hagaromo mentioned "Gama" which means toad
 

HairyTesicles

Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
234
Reaction score
17
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
gamamaru = gama = toad = toad sage = naruto
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think the sage had a relationship not only with the toads but the snakes and slugs....
 

ShiroShonen

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
2,363
Reaction score
122
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Who knows?He probably had a relationship with the snakes and slugs too
 

ShiroT

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
5,485
Reaction score
186
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
or maybe because the toad could see the future they said the samething
 

-Drāke-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
6,278
Reaction score
534
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh man I can see the Femme thread now
"Hagoromo relationship with the Slugs, Sakura reincarnation of Kaguya confirmed"
 

ssjsage

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
112
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I agree and I think is brother had a relationship with the snakes
 

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh man I can see the Femme thread now
"Hagoromo relationship with the Slugs, Sakura reincarnation of Kaguya confirmed"

Lol, no only kaguya with the slugs
 

davidou

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
3,466
Reaction score
190
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think the sage had a relationship not only with the toads but the snakes and slugs....

I would add that he doesn't show them huge respect , no san or sama like when he talks about his sons and the beasts.

There may be a meaning like : he saw their birth and consider all the beasts like his sons.
 
Last edited:
Top