0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name:Ryan
Nickname:Harsh
Clan:Unknown
Looks:having blonde hairs(medium length), cocky face, average body, average height,& wearing black pants & shirt type something (loose)

Personality:cool, looks mysterious & have a funny personality

Village Info.presently living in konoha's house of orphans
Village of Birth: konoha
Village of Alliance:unknown

Rank//Chakra Info.unknown
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialty: /
Elements:fire
Your
ninjutsu:
1.(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

2.Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
3.(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
4.(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
Background Info.
History:born on 8th November in a family in Konoha(one of the five great villages in the world), his parents were both parts of Anbu,and they both died during a mission against Akatsuki( a mysterious organization that was full of most powerful missing nins in the world,that organisation was led by a boy having rinnegan & included many power ninja like orochimaru, orochimaru was a missing nin from konoha & was one of the three sanins of konoha) when he was merely 8 years old. his father used to be a vey talented ninja who also served as a bodyguard to 4th hokage but after they died they joined anbu assassination squad his mother was already a part of anbu assassination squad, in the beginning he doesn't wanted to be a ninja but after that day(parents died) he understands the meaning of ninjas & joined academy 2 years later. as he was already late in joining the academy he lagged behind others, in his class all students were younger than him so, he was like a lonely person in the academy. although he got some good friends later in academy as his teammates but he still used to be a different guy, like in a mission he was just like a extra man to his team not a part of team, actually he didn't got any real fight in any mission, he was faster then the other ones & his taijutsu was good too but he was not a type of guy to fight someone unless he's not left with other choice, presently he is living in an orphanage(konoha's orphanage started by third hokage Sarutobi after the nine tailed attacked the village, Naruto also lived in that place for few years, about naruto---Naruto Uzumaki is a young boy who has the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him. Twelve years before the start of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village Konohagakure, slaughtering many people. In response, the leader of Konohagakure and its ninja military – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his life to seal the demon inside Naruto when he was a newborn)he hasn't bought a room of his own yet, its from orphanage he joins his team, he's just a ordinary guy in fighting but a little more in his mind which he rarely uses, he's always dreaming about something & doesn't have a preferred goal in his life. just 4 years after he born he saw village attacked by demon fox that the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village Konohagakure, slaughtering many people
& terrorizing the whole village, may be that was one of the reason why he initially didn't wanted to become a ninja.

Picture:
You must be registered for see images
his only picture his parents took when he was wearing their old dress

Battles:none

Won:nill
Lost:nill
.................................................. .
waiting for approval<3<3

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey! i wonder where are the mods & when i will get approved, i know this is a really simple & basic bio but i wanted to start from there & reach the high.............well i am still waiting & atlast one more thing can i start traing without getting bio approved...

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O seriously this bio is not approvable where is the background history and chose your first element
:)well, the kid is living in an orphanage, so no history is available & i planned to learn which is my element during training or any sensei will told me whats my element, it doesn't bother me what element they(sensei) will say..............
but still if i need to give details i can add but i will be happy if it is approved like this.:p

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:)well, the kid is living in an orphanage, so no history is available & i planned to learn which is my element during training or any sensei will told me whats my element, it doesn't bother me what element they(sensei) will say..............
but still if i need to give details i can add but i will be happy if it is approved like this.:p
well unfortunately for you i wont approve a bio that has no history either add background history or i decline the bio ^^