Russian ambassador shot dead in Ankara

A Person

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Russian envoy to Turkey, Andrey Karlov, has been shot dead after a gunman stormed into a building in Ankara where the opening ceremony of a photo exhibition was being held.

19 December 2016
18:22 GMT

A picture allegedly showing the perpetrator’s personal file, apparently proving he was indeed a police officer, was posted on social media.
You must be registered for see images

The gunman, wearing a dark suit and tie, was seen in video footage of the assault shouting in Arabic: “God is great! Those who pledged allegiance to Muhammad for jihad. God is great!”

Gee I wonder which "terrorist" group he bolonged

Reactions: Agent Phrank

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
R.i.p

and are they trying to bring their own end even quicker !?

anyway i think it's time for Muslim world to learn from guy like Omar Mukhtar though he was religious, he had used his brain well too

[video=youtube;pf__16-6ok4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf__16-6ok4[/video]

and can find more about him, if you searched google .

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who cares? I don't. 1 guy died ain't changing what these Nazi's of the 21st century and their shia allies are doing to the civilians in allepo.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a response to Aleppo, the gunman literally said that. A Muslim was salty about Russia's actions in Aleppo and shot an ambassador. He had his gun pointing at the crowd too but didn't shoot. I'm not saying what he did was right, but I'm saying it's not the 'kill the infidels!' ISIS nonsense that you guy are trying to make it look like.

Hyun ryu

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And a lorry just ran over 9 people in Germany...the attack was claimed by ISIS...

They are being pushed back in Syria so they are having a blast as Christmas and New Year's Eve are approaching...I expect more heinous attacks.