[Predictions] Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido Arc Manga Chapter 1 Discussion and 2 Predictions

Rate This Month's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Meiji 11 - Kamiya Dojo"

Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido Arc Manga Chapter 1 Discussion and 2 Predictions

Discuss Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido Arc Manga 1 here and predict the next chapter, Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido Arc Manga 2

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone who has known me long enough on this site is well aware that Rurouni Kenshin is my personal favorite anime and manga series of all time, being one of my childhood series that made me fell in love with the manga culture from the beginning.

And I am happy that after countless years, this series has finally been revived, and taking place after the events of the original manga (during the time skip before the final chapter, similar to how Dragon Ball Super did theirs).

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely loved the fact that it's a direct sequel to the events of the manga, taking place exactly after the ending of the original series, with nodes made as well.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone who has known me long enough on this site is well aware that Rurouni Kenshin is my personal favorite anime and manga series of all time, being one of my childhood series that made me fell in love with the manga culture from the beginning.

And I am happy that after countless years, this series has finally been revived, and taking place after the events of the original manga (during the time skip before the final chapter, similar to how Dragon Ball Super did theirs).

For me, Rurouni Kenshin as an anime is the gate to anime and manga world that I've been introduced to in 2002. One leads to the other.

- Rurouni Kenshin
- Hunter X Hunter
- Naruto
- One Piece

etc, etc

I then thought to check on the manga, and I've seen quite a lot of differences between the anime and the manga, and obviously the manga is much more detailed. Unlike the anime of 1996 that wasn't complete and it removed some content that in the manga never been implemented in the anime for some reason(s) either it's so gory or sexual. I decided never to watch the anime adaption. It never give justice to its manga.

The only advantage of the anime is that it suddenly got me into katana fetish. I want the "Deluxe Sakabato" replica at TrueSwords.com so badly. What you're looking at is the real thing. Well made like the one in the manga/anime. Made by 1060 high carbon steel. the back of the katana cuts for real.

Last edited:

Hiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me, Rurouni Kenshin as an anime is the gate to anime and manga world that I've been introduced to in 2002. One leads to the other.

- Rurouni Kenshin
- Hunter X Hunter
- Naruto
- One Piece

etc, etc

I then thought to check on the manga, and I've seen quite a lot of differences between the anime and the manga, and obviously the manga is much more detailed. Unlike the anime of 1996 that wasn't complete and it removed some content that in the manga never been implemented in the anime for some reason(s) either it's so gory or sexual. I decided never to watch the anime adaption. It never give justice to its manga.

The only advantage of the anime is that it suddenly got me into katana fetish. I want the "Deluxe Sakabato" replica at TrueSwords.com so badly. What you're looking at is the real thing. Well made like the one in the manga/anime. Made by 1060 high carbon steel. the back of the katana cuts for real.
I feel like your here to advertise rather than discuss the new chapter .-.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like your here to advertise rather than discuss the new chapter .-.
Really? Amazing how I'm still floating in this site for 5 years without any warning, infraction or ban. And over 3000 posts of quality over quantity. And here you somehow accuse me of advertising? Will ain't that rich?

If I wanted to advertise something, I would do it early in 2012 via PM.

Last edited:

Hiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? Amazing how I'm still floating in this site for 5 years without any warning, infraction or ban. And over 3000 posts of quality over quantity. And here you somehow accuse me of advertising? Will ain't that rich?

If I wanted to advertise something, I would do it early in 2012 via PM.
I did not mean this maliciously nor was i accusing u of advertising, it was more of a joke saying how the way u worded your sentence felt like advertising and was meant with a light heart ^^ my appologies if it offended

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did not mean this maliciously nor was i accusing u of advertising, it was more of a joke saying how the way u worded your sentence felt like advertising and was meant with a light heart ^^ my appologies if it offended
Well, glad things won't develop any worst of what I imagine. I mean about the staff unfairly to ban me permanently. Not my intention to advertise anything. After all, all Kenshin fans want the Sakabato replica, because it is well made. Unfortunately, due to custom policies in some countries not allowing real swords to enter their lands. My country is among those.

However, I'm up to check the first chapter. It's been quite a long time, and I have no idea what kind of villains Kenshin will face in future.

Hiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, glad things won't develop any worst of what I imagine. I mean about the staff unfairly to ban me permanently. Not my intention to advertise anything. After all, all Kenshin fans want the Sakabato replica, because it is well made. Unfortunately, due to custom policies in some countries not allowing real swords to enter their lands. My country is among those.

However, I'm up to check the first chapter. It's been quite a long time, and I have no idea what kind of villains Kenshin will face in future.
im hoping that even though kenshin will be a main character in the coming chapters that yahiko will be in the spot light a lot more, seems fitting considering he inherrited the sakabato

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im hoping that even though kenshin will be a main character in the coming chapters that yahiko will be in the spot light a lot more, seems fitting considering he inherrited the sakabato
Well, all I'm interested in is Kenshin. This manga will come to an end. After that better off for Nobuhiro Watsuki not to think/plan for a manga focusing on Yahiko, because it's all down to Kenshin for me.