[Spoilers] Rumor regarding Ultra instinct Vegeta

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When information on the DLC characters for FighterZ was being leaked, a source claimed that base Vegeta and Base Goku would be DLC characters. A Known Reddit leak provider, who is known to have leaked other correct information to be true said that this was a mistake. He then went on to claim that the DLC characters getting confused for base Goku and Vegeta were actually Ultra instinct versions of them. This has not been 100% confirmed but this man is known for leaking correct information before.

Could this mean were potentially going to get UI Vegeta and maybe UI Vegito in the TOP ?

Edit: He also confirmed mystic Gohan and Gotenks, which was recently confirmed by Toei themselves.

Last edited:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally don't want vegeta to have UI. He should get a version of his own, not a copy paste. E.g it would be amazing to see that goku gets reactive version of UI as he already has. Whis claimed that goku is dodging automatically but has not been able to attack automatically. Vegeta should be able to attack automatically but not dodge automatically. That would be so cool when they gang up on jiren.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he’s definitely going to catch up to Goku, but not by the means of Ultra instinct. He needs something unique.

Nice assumption, but far from the fact though :lol
He'd have to learn ultra instinct, in order to surpass or match goku. If he doesn't, he might not be able to rival him or defeat opponents on that level.

Ultra instinct is your body reacting without thinking.If vegeta is "thinking" before he reacts, he's inferior to those who don't.Unless, he discovers some kind of way to overcome that.

Ultra instinct, is exactly what it is.Consider it the pinnacle of fighting styles.What's better then to react without thinking.You have the upper hand.

It's even been stated, that ultra instinct is something even the gods have difficulty learning.That's a hint, that they aren't the top fighters. UI is at the top.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He'd have to learn ultra instinct, in order to surpass or match goku. If he doesn't, he might not be able to rival him or defeat opponents on that level.

Ultra instinct is your body reacting without thinking.If vegeta is "thinking" before he reacts, he's inferior to those who don't.Unless, he discovers some kind of way to overcome that.

Ultra instinct, is exactly what it is.Consider it the pinnacle of fighting styles.What's better then to react without thinking.You have the upper hand.

It's even been stated, that ultra instinct is something even the gods have difficulty learning.That's a hint, that they aren't the top fighters. UI is at the top.
Then what about Jiren or Kefla that surpassed Ultra Instinct Goku in some instances by just having massive ki alone.

Why wouldn't he learn UI when Whis was training them to get the concept of it?
He just trained them, he didn't train them specifically to master Ultra Instinct. Regardless, that doesn't mean anything if you can't do it. Beerus barely can (in the manga) for that matter, so what's your point?
In the anime Beerus can't even do it at all.

Last edited:

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
119-122 spoilers should drop tmrw, so hopefully we will know soon. Also a DBS writer (Toshio) Confirmed he wrote a "cool vegeta". This tweet happened in sept. Scripts are written 3-4 months in advance. Toshio and Top animator Yuyu Takahashi are confirmed working together on ep 122, coincidence ? I think not.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then what about Jiren or Kefla that surpassed Ultra Instinct Goku in some instances by just having massive ki alone.

He just trained them, he didn't train them specifically to master Ultra Instinct. Regardless, that doesn't mean anything if you can't do it. Beerus barely can (in the manga) for that matter, so what's your point?
In the anime Beerus can't even do it at all.
It doesn't matter. Goku mastered dodging in Ultra instinct, NOT attacking.He hasn't fully mastered it, yet. But regardless, Ultra instinct is the pinnacle of fighting skills.

I'm not sure if you read my post, correctly.

For whoever, at whatever level. ULTRA INSTINCT IS AT THE TOP....no matter what power level you have. Attacking or dodging without having to think about it, is bottom line, AT THE TOP, depending on how fast you are.

Vegeta could possibly find a way, but he's not at his TOP potential, if he still has to think before reacting.

Ultra instinct is being in "harmony" with yourself.You're not at your best, if you aren't in harmony.

And I said nothing about anyone training anybody to learn UI...Goku learned it during battle.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't matter. Goku mastered dodging in Ultra instinct, NOT attacking.He hasn't fully mastered it, yet. But regardless, Ultra instinct is the pinnacle of fighting skills.

I'm not sure if you read my post, correctly.

For whoever, at whatever level. ULTRA INSTINCT IS AT THE TOP....no matter what power level you have. Attacking or dodging without having to think about it, is bottom line, AT THE TOP, depending on how fast you are.

Vegeta could possibly find a way, but he's not at his TOP potential, if he still has to think before reacting.

Ultra instinct is being in "harmony" with yourself.You're not at your best, if you aren't in harmony.

And I said nothing about anyone training anybody to learn UI...Goku learned it during battle.
I read what you said correctly, but I don't think you did mine. You're argument is that god of destructions fear Ultra instinct and that you are at the top because you consider it the pinnacle of figting style. Like I said before, what about Jiren and Kefla?

When goku awakened for the second time, Ultra instinct he was still not strong enough for Kefla and Krillian, Tien, or Roshi said that Goku had to keep powering up just to be stronger than what Kefla was a few seconds ago. So power does matter otherwise Whis would be stronger than his father grand priest in a hand to hand fight, and we know that's not even true. Even now we're debating if he's stronger than his sister.

Even when goku first awakened Ultra instinct, which he automatically mastered the defensive side, he was still getting pushed by Jiren and Jiren overpowered him in some instances. So the anime is inconsistent with this but you get the idea that omen can be match by being just strong as Jiren. It was suggested that Jiren may not of shown full power and goku still needs to master the offensive side of omen, so there's still a small gap.

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UI Vegeta looking more and more likely. Episode 122 Vegeta stakes his pride, vegeta challenges the strongest. Best animator on DBS team working on this episode, also the same writer that confirmed he wrote a cool vegeta as well.

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
strongest most likely = Jiren. Writer leaked a few months ago that he wrote a cool vegeta, what else could that mean other than a power up. The dates are aligning you write scripts 3-4 months in advance, also why have the best animator on the scene.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
strongest most likely = Jiren. Writer leaked a few months ago that he wrote a cool vegeta, what else could that mean other than a power up. The dates are aligning you write scripts 3-4 months in advance, also why have the best animator on the scene.
Don't think it's omen that they're talking about though.