Rulling the shinobi world with Izanagi

Psycho Ronin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could someone please explain to me how you an Uchiha could rule the shinobi world with such a stupid technique? You lose the sight in one eye in exchange for the able to avoid an unfavourable outcome in battle. Unless you have senju dna to extend the jutsu or (a bunch of sharinagns like danzo). The cost far out ways the benefits.

Eg. If Sasuke used izanagi once he’d lose susanoo, blaze control, and he’d probably get blindsided by speedy opponents.
Btw the anime really made the Uchiha look like a bunch of psychopaths.

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason i can think of why izanagi would cause conflict within the uchiha clan is that someone who used it would want to steal someones eye to replace his or something.. but that has nothing to do with the arguments that itachi gives. about one user not being too bad but because there are more users and it's because of conflicts about how the results will be chosen..

I thought izanagi only worked on yourself, but in those filler flashbacks in the anime they showed one dude bringing back hundreds of others .. And you were supposed to activate izanagi before anything happens and it has a duration of time.. you can't just activate it and make something undone..

etc.