Master Omi

Kin
16💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's these rules in the Naruto discussion forum:

1. Do not post links from another manga/anime website similar to NarutoBase for citations. It's considered advertising. Use NB links instead.

2. Do not create duplicate or similar threads, when another one is still active. Take a look at the first few pages at least before making a new one. We don't need a dozen different threads to discuss if Naruto is more over powered than Sasuke.

- For the first rule I was wondering what websites does he/she mean when he says Manga/anime websites similar to NarutoBase. Does he/she mean forums, like Naruto forums, or any website with a online library of manga scans like, mangareader. Are images posted through the image function, considered links? Where do you guys get online viz scans from?

- The second rule says look at the first couple front pages before making a similar thread, but I've read somewhere, I don't remember where, that after a month, you should post in that thread. So which rule should I follow, if they conflict, meaning there's a month old thread on the first couple of front pages

Last edited:

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using any outside link from anime/manga sites is not allowed per forum rules. There are exceptions mostly for MAC Base. You need to use NB links in discussions relating Naruto on Naruto Base.
If a thread hasnt been active in a month its considered a dead topic and you can post a new one. The only exception could be authorized by the mods (more specifically, Avani who is basically in charge of the NDS)

Master Omi

Kin
16💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using any outside link from anime/manga sites is not allowed per forum rules. There are exceptions mostly for MAC Base. You need to use NB links in discussions relating Naruto on Naruto Base.
If a thread hasnt been active in a month its considered a dead topic and you can post a new one. The only exception could be authorized by the mods (more specifically, Avani who is basically in charge of the NDS)
Can I use use Imgur and other websites like it to obtain images or do I have to use just this website only?

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I use use Imgur and other websites like it to obtain images or do I have to use just this website only?
What images are you referring to? If it's manga scans you should always try to use NB links. If it's images for signatures, avatars, gifs or memes and the like then yes, you can imgur or other sites.

Master Omi

Kin
16💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was referring to manga scans, but it's nice to know I can use them for other images.

I finally found it! There was an administrator named Lawliet that said this:

~ How to include an image in a post + How to align the image in a post ~
~ How to include an image in a post +
How to align the image in a post ~

► Find the picture you need and right-click it. Then select "View Image" . Then select the whole URL link.

►Or if the picture is already uploaded in one of your NB albums, click on it and grab the direct URL

►If the picture is on your computer, upload it to an image hosting website such as tinypic, imgur, photobucket, imageshack etc. then grab the 'direct url' after you have uploaded it on any of those sites.

►Now to insert your image you can either place the URL of your image between these tags:
You must be registered for see images
or you can click on this image:

Here's the link to the thread:

Does that still apply? I'm sorry if I'm being a pest, asking th but I really want to be able to use viz scans and it doesn't seem like this website uses it.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was referring to manga scans, but it's nice to know I can use them for other images.

I finally found it! There was an administrator named Lawliet that said this:

~ How to include an image in a post + How to align the image in a post ~
~ How to include an image in a post +
How to align the image in a post ~

► Find the picture you need and right-click it. Then select "View Image" . Then select the whole URL link.

►Or if the picture is already uploaded in one of your NB albums, click on it and grab the direct URL

►If the picture is on your computer, upload it to an image hosting website such as tinypic, imgur, photobucket, imageshack etc. then grab the 'direct url' after you have uploaded it on any of those sites.

►Now to insert your image you can either place the URL of your image between these tags:
You must be registered for see images
or you can click on this image:

Here's the link to the thread:

Does that still apply? I'm sorry if I'm being a pest, asking th but I really want to be able to use viz scans and it doesn't seem like this website uses it.
Just don't link other manga/anime forums like NB. But if some scan is not here, you can use any image link for manga hosting sites without forums. It's also better to use image links of nb if nb is hosting it since many sites either don't allow you to hotlink or don't like it anyway if you do. e.g. You can always use sites like Imgur but photobucket doesn't allow third party sharing freely.