[Question] Rukia and her bro were supposed to marry??

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, don't bash me yet please lol but I am currently reading bleach and trying to get up to date (Its pretty awesome btw) but I am at the part where her brother dude comes to aid her and Ichi in saving Orihime from the espada and he made this comment to Rukia about being betrothed basically? Is this true? I cannot get the website to pull up the manga at the moment and it left me wondering!

PS it doesnt matter to me if i get spoilers or not, it won't stop me from reading and enjoying the manga

Reactions: Khallil

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I'm assuming you mean this one? I believe it was a fake page. Note how the previous page says it's the end of chapter 315, thus anything after that is probably a joke.

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ill have to find it. thanks guys for your responses and sorry i didnt get back sooner lol I know i probably should just read and find out but ha ha that caught me off guard. Let me look real quick for it

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah it was in 315 lol that was strange. So its not apart of the manga actually? I was just like, ohh incest ewww ha ha even though i know they aren't blood (well i don't think lol)