Submergence

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Banzai walks up in the large flat plain that surrounds them taking in the scenery. "Man, this breeze feels so great! Really takes me back." He breathes in deeply taking it all in as the wind continues. "Oh hey there Essen! So you're my opponent today, huh? This outta be fun." Bai winks at him with a smirk shaking out his arms and kicking his legs outward. He then takes his starting stance before rushing towards his opponent.

HP: 35
Chakra: 300

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Banzai walks up in the large flat plain that surrounds them taking in the scenery. "Man, this breeze feels so great! Really takes me back." He breathes in deeply taking it all in as the wind continues. "Oh hey there Essen! So you're my opponent today, huh? This outta be fun." Bai winks at him with a smirk shaking out his arms and kicking his legs outward. He then takes his starting stance before rushing towards his opponent.
"Ohhh, you approaching me?" Ikiru would say as he moved towards them. Cocky and boasting as he moved towards his opponent, he'd reach into their short range as he appeared upon them prideful. With the large terrain for combat he dared to see how much they could do to harm him. Therefore he took their challenge cockily with little disregard for defensive tactics. The two now within each others striking distance, this fight was a challenge and a lesson for both.
HP: 200 (Specialty)
CH: 1600

Submergence

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Increasing his speed, Banzai jumps and barrel rolls to his right trying to find an opening. He wonders what sort of strategy his opponent is planning. Hoping to disrupt ikiru's thought process he exclaims "Hey, nice ass! Got a little bounce back there huh?" He Snickers and should he land, he will giggle once more and give the opposition a wink when eye contact with him.

• Haha
Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Eh..." Moving out of range as he jump backwards. Ikiru would wonder what he had heard was an imagination of his as he avoided getting too close to the shinobi. Using his chakra to dash upwards the tree, he would stay away from the ground as he lowered his body facing the shinobi with a questionable facial expression.

Submergence

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
"What's wrong Ikiru, cat got ya tongue?" Banzai would stare directly into his opponent's eyes with a smirk on his face. "What's that face for? I thought you'd be happy to see me." He would put his hands behind his head with his elbows raised, it looks as though his defense is down.

Submergence

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
He waited a few more moments for a reaction from the opposing force, but to no avail. He sighs "just as clueless as ever, I see" he mumbled to himself before turning around and facing him once more. He smiles again and runs towards him throwing a Kunai near his feet before disappearing.

• Haha
Reactions: RuckenTM