wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know that each RS have their own horn design and Kaguya's descendants carry on hers.
However, two of her descendants did not fully carry her design and that is Madara and Toneri.

They do share similarities with her but they are not the dominant characteristic

You must be registered for see images

Obito basically conforms to Kaguya's 2 horned design
Same goes for Naruto

The twins carried the design language as well

NGL Ikemoto's design is superior except the horns were an oversight. He did not point them forward.

Kinshiki's horn is different from the rest. It is sporting a lighter shade than the grey one.
Madara's design look like Kinshiki's but with 2 horns

Note: I do not belive that Isshiki is complete here. Because he is using Jigen as his vessel, this could be the reason why his design is odd and why he only carries one eye and the left side is just base or odd.

Then again, Ikemoto is all about that look since Sasuke had an unequal eye design.

I believe that the reason why these 2 are so different is because they have started their own line of RS. They no longer were tied to Kaguya's line. Or at least they are partially tied but not completely. Unlike Hagoromo and Hamura who directly came from her, theirs were far diluted and been influenced by other things.

Or that Kaguya did have a baby with another partner and it was not Isshiki *gasp*

I have always thought that the Yin of the chakra fruit was the Rinnesharingan and the Yang of it is something body focused like pregnancy. Or related to the heart.

Also what is the obsession for posing?
It is looking more and more JoJo and it is starting to take away from the situational atmosphere of each scene.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOOO that is an excellent point. I never did get to see Momoshiki and Kinshiki having them float around
my point exactly is hagoromo has super gene that makes him surpass osusukis...his father is teh key...

i always had tis theory in my mind i just feel lazy to post it..

remenber when sasuke tiscovered there was threat older then kaguya in time and far scarier then her???..

look like humans of pre kaguya-eat apple-era... faced worst enemy then kagoya and managed to defeat it...

there existed a warior stronger then so6p who stoped that villain....and so6p himself is just his reincarnation..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my point exactly is hagoromo has super gene that makes him surpass osusukis...his father is teh key...

i always had tis theory in my mind i just feel lazy to post it..

remenber when sasuke tiscovered there was threat older then kaguya in time and far scarier then her???..

look like humans of pre kaguya-eat apple-era... faced worst enemy then kagoya and managed to defeat it...

there existed a warior stronger then so6p who stoped that villain....and so6p himself is just his reincarnation..
Well Momoshiki and Isshiki definitely have those TSOs since they can impale Sasuke and Naruto with chakra rods.
So they probably just do not have them floating around.

I think Kaguya have them as a sign of maybe royalty if she is one?

As for the father, maybe there was no father but the chakra fruit. It gave her the 3rd eye for the mind but also the babies for the body. I wonder if it unlocks anything else because what would happen if a guy eats it like Momoshiki did? Will he get pregnant as well?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Momoshiki and Isshiki definitely have those TSOs since they can impale Sasuke and Naruto with chakra rods.
So they probably just do not have them floating around.

I think Kaguya have them as a sign of maybe royalty if she is one?

As for the father, maybe there was no father but the chakra fruit. It gave her the 3rd eye for the mind but also the babies for the body. I wonder if it unlocks anything else because what would happen if a guy eats it like Momoshiki did? Will he get pregnant as well?
i'm pretty sure hago must have special genetics that osusukis dont have...it makes him stornger then them...

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm pretty sure hago must have special genetics that osusukis dont have...it makes him stornger then them...
I don't see why he would. Kaguya was the ultimate being. We do not know how Otsutsukis are born on top of that. So to say that Hagoromo and Hamura are special cases is a bit reaching. Until we can say with a little bit of hint of certainty that their upbringing is special, then we can say that their birth is the same as the other Otsutsukis.

The only thing that I can say that is different is that they did not turn out to be pale white but rather in shades of red and blue. A characteristic different from the other Otsutsukis