Royal Creed - Please join!!

Edwardd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, ahh, well first of all, it is VERY inportant to say this first - PLEASE, PLEASE, IF AND WHEN YOU JOIN, OR WHEN YOU'RE MAKING AN INTRODUCTION THREAD, PLEASE SAY I REFERED YOU. MY NAME THERE IS Edward

The forum is hosted by vBulletin Boards, therefore, it has many features. Two different skins (soon to be alot more). It is very nice, it has it's main home page, and the staff is very nice. We have nice contests and very good GFX members, we also just finished opening, and we started advertising about two weeks ago, so it's very small at the moment, the profile has many features, including to leave comments and such, and again the staff is very nice, and they most likely will be VERY reasonable. Please join. Again, please state when registering that Edward refered you. I'm the art moderator in RC, if you need anything, please let me know. And please join, and stay active. I'd really appreciate it. P.S. We are not looking for staff. Yet. And please, when registering, type Edward as the referrer. I'd appreciate it if you'd join and say that I referred you, I know I'm practically begging, lol, but this is really inportant to me. Thanks again!! :sasuke:

Reactions: Wang