Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chain rattling could be heard in the distance all around getting louder and louder before BlacKing appears out of thin air. Chains spinning around him.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me show you the amount of control these chains can have.

BlacKing charges one of the links with each of the basic 5 elemental chakras before breaks off one of the chain's links to use it as a projectile. BlacKing launched it at the ground as it was charged with wind chakra and made a decent sized hole in the ground. These chains are more than an extension of your body. They are an extension of your mind. You're only limited by your imagination.

Here, choose ropes or chains. then wrap them around your body like so. You will feel the weight of the world against you. Run a few laps while trying to put your chakra into the chains with just your mind. You need to be able to control the chains to move around you like a protective circular wall without using your hands or your legs as you charge ONE elemental chakra within it.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me show you the amount of control these chains can have.

BlacKing charges one of the links with each of the basic 5 elemental chakras before breaks off one of the chain's links to use it as a projectile. BlacKing launched it at the ground as it was charged with wind chakra and made a decent sized hole in the ground. These chains are more than an extension of your body. They are an extension of your mind. You're only limited by your imagination.

Here, choose ropes or chains. then wrap them around your body like so. You will feel the weight of the world against you. Run a few laps while trying to put your chakra into the chains with just your mind. You need to be able to control the chains to move around you like a protective circular wall without using your hands or your legs as you charge ONE elemental chakra within it.
I think I prefer the chain aspect. After seeing Kakuzu hardening his body like steel, I think that will suit the most.

This seems like that ninjutsu, the one Hiruzen used to make shuriken float then fire them. So that's pretty cool. I'd wrap chains around my body then release my chakra through them taking control of them, slowly lifting them off my body, watching them float as the followed my commands. To test them i would cause them to rapidly spin around me at a high velocity in a sphere until i can't be seen until i'd slow them down to settle once more on my body.

These are going to be pretty fun. I might even make a custom weapon, that's two blades linked by a chain, what do you think?

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent. Now watch I as perform each of these techniques. I will only do them once. I need not perform them more than that as your eyes will allow your chains to act accordingly with what you have seen. They are not complicated, however they are extremely effective in their use.

BlacKing then performed each of the techniques so that his student could learn from them.

You will soon learn that even though you're wearing the chains, they are indeed weightless despite having so much of the heavy Chakra metal around your body. your mind is subconsciously controlling the chains in such a way that when you move they move accordingly so that you won't feel it.

Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (+5 Elemental Chakra)
Description: The user extends 5 meters of hidden rope out from both of their sleeves and charges it with chakra (pure or elemental) while spinning them extremely quickly, creating a large cyclone. Each rope that extends out of the user's arm has a knot on the end of it with which the user charges pure or an elemental chakra into it. The ropes come out of the tornado and can attack multiple enemies without warning like a whip. These are two separate ropes, their speed gives off the impression as if their are more.
*Grandmasters can charge any one of the basic 5 elemental chakras they know.
*Masters can only charge the element aligned with their village.
*Iwa/Earth, Kiri/Water, Kumo/Lightning, Konoha/Fire, Suna/Wind
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: Must wait 2 turns to use A Ranked and above Hojōjutsu.

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Damage: N/A (+10 for Raw Chakra and +20 for Elemental Chakra for the next Hojojutsu technique)
Description: The user extends channels either Pure or Elemental chakra into their Hojojutsu chains/ropes/cords while using it to attack or defend. The chains/ropes/cords are coated with the element chosen with the below affects for each element upon contact.
*Iwa/Earth(Bruises), Kiri & Ame/Water(Stings), Kumo/Lightning(Paralyzes), Konoha/Fire(Burns), Suna/Wind(Cuts deeply)
Note: Only one infusion per turn.
Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle.

Type: Attack/Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 (+5) Elemental Chakra
Description: The user, while in a full sprint, wraps their chain/rope/cord around their opponent that comes out of one of their sleeves, and with a jerk launches them up to 10 meters into the air. As the opponent travels upwards, the user causes the chain/rope/cord to spin around like a cyclone at an extremely fast speed to make their opponent dizzy. The user will then charge chakra into their feet and with a powerful jump, land from one spiral section (1 spiral section per meter the opponent is in the air) of the chain to the next until they are above their opponent. While jumping, the sections of the chain will wrap around the arm of the user covering their fist and the chains of the other sleeve will come out and wrap around that hand. The user will then channel either pure or elemental chakra into the chains and deliver at least two rapid punches to the opponent forcing them back towards the ground at an accelerated rate. The more speed the user possesses, the faster this technique can be initiated.
*Iwa/Earth(Bruises), Kiri & Ame/Water(Stings), Kumo/Lightning(Paralyzes), Konoha/Fire(Burns), Suna/Wind(Cuts deeply)
Note: Only only be used 2x per battle.
Note: No Hojojutsu techniques above A Ranked for 2 turns.
Note: User must wait 3 turns to use this technique again.
Note: If an element is used with this technique, the user cannot use S Ranked and above of that element next turn.

4. Hojōjutsu: Ketsugō chēn) | Hidden Rope Arts: Binding Chains
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage: 60
Description: The user sends 3 chains into the ground in an attempt to come up from the opponent and bind the opponent with the chains while squeezing/crushing them. The opponent will be bound by two of the chains in such a way that handseals will be incapable of being performed. The user will then have the third chain, which carries a seal to immobilize the opponent.
*Iwa/Earth(Crushes), Kiri & Ame/Water(Stings), Kumo/Lightning(Paralyzes), Konoha/Fire(Burns), Suna/Wind(Cuts deeply)
Note: Can only be performed 3x per battle.

Hojōjutsu: Hakai no ringu | Hidden Rope Arts: Ring of Destruction
Damage: 80 (+5) Elemental Chakra (Hojojutsu Bonus)
Description: The user mentally controls their hojojutsu chains to have them slam onto the ground and causes either a circular wall or barrier of chakra or an element to rise out of the ground upwards and into the air. This wall/barrier can either be used to trap an opponent inside, in which the user can have the chakra/element to go inwards to close in upon the opponent(s), or as a protective barrier around the user, where the user then controls the chakra/element to go outwards in every direction away from the user.
Note: User must wait 2 turns to use this technique again.
Note: If an element is used with this technique, the user cannot use S Ranked and above of that element next turn

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh this is nice, releasing ropers from your sleeves that make it seem like more as you attack. It says ropes, but can I use this with chains too like it says in the style?

Damage: 60 (+5 Elemental Chakra)
Description: The user extends 5 meters of hidden rope out from both of their sleeves and charges it with chakra (pure or elemental) while spinning them extremely quickly, creating a large cyclone. Each rope that extends out of the user's arm has a knot on the end of it with which the user charges pure or an elemental chakra into it. The ropes come out of the tornado and can attack multiple enemies without warning like a whip. These are two separate ropes, their speed gives off the impression as if their are more.
*Iwa/Earth, Kiri/Water, Kumo/Lightning, Konoha/Fire, Suna/Wind
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: Must wait 2 turns to use A Ranked and above Hojōjutsu.

This one is nice and easy, infusing an element into the chains to boost the next attack. I wonder if I can use my threats to release them like chains. I'll have to ask about that. You should update this so that it can be used in the same timeframe as another hojojutsu. Would make a nice lil boost
Damage: N/A (+10 for Raw Chakra and +20 for Elemental Chakra for the next Hojojutsu technique)
Description: The user extends channels either Pure or Elemental chakra into their Hojojutsu chains/ropes/cords while using it to attack or defend. The chains/ropes/cords are coated with the element chosen with the below affects for each element upon contact.
Note: Only one infusion per turn.
Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle.

This one seems more like a combo out of one of the games. SHoot a rope/chain out, wrap around them, throw them in the aim. Jump up to strike and use the chains to increase the damage. You infuse elemental or raw chakra for the damage. Shame I can't use this yet. But it will be fun.
Damage: 80 (+5) Elemental Chakra
Description: The user, while in a full sprint, wraps their chain/rope/cord around their opponent that comes out of one of their sleeves, and with a jerk launches them up to 10 meters into the air. As the opponent travels upwards, the user causes the chain/rope/cord to spin around like a cyclone at an extremely fast speed to make their opponent dizzy. The user will then charge chakra into their feet and with a powerful jump, land from one spiral section (1 spiral section per meter the opponent is in the air) of the chain to the next until they are above their opponent. While jumping, the sections of the chain will wrap around the arm of the user covering their fist and the chains of the other sleeve will come out and wrap around that hand. The user will then channel either pure or elemental chakra into the chains and deliver at least two rapid punches to the opponent forcing them back towards the ground at an accelerated rate. The more speed the user possesses, the faster this technique can be initiated.
Note: No Hojojutsu techniques above A Ranked for 2 turns.
Note: User must wait 3 turns to use this technique again.
Note: If an element is used with this technique, the user cannot use S Ranked and above of that element next turn.

This is great, a surprise attack. Bind them with chains from behind then seal them to stun them. I guess I need fuuin for this one though. Man my list of stuff to buy keeps growing.

4. Hojōjutsu: Ketsugō chēn) | Hidden Rope Arts: Binding Chains
Damage: 60
Description: The user sends 3 chains into the ground in an attempt to come up from the opponent and bind the opponent with the chains while squeezing/crushing them. The opponent will be bound by two of the chains in such a way that handseals will be incapable of being performed. The user will then have the third chain, which carries a seal to immobilize the opponent.
*Iwa/Earth(Crushes), Kiri & Ame/Water(Stings), Kumo/Lightning(Paralyzes), Konoha/Fire(Burns), Suna/Wind(Cuts deeply)
Note: Can only be performed 3x per battle.

I think I need fuuin again for this as it's a barrier. This is a great binding or defensive technique. Will be great pulling this off while my other hearts attack.
Hojōjutsu: Hakai no ringu | Hidden Rope Arts: Ring of Destruction
Damage: 80 (+5) Elemental Chakra (Hojojutsu Bonus)
Description: The user mentally controls their hojojutsu chains to have them slam onto the ground and causes either a circular wall or barrier of chakra or an element to rise out of the ground upwards and into the air. This wall/barrier can either be used to trap an opponent inside, in which the user can have the chakra/element to go inwards to close in upon the opponent(s), or as a protective barrier around the user, where the user then controls the chakra/element to go outwards in every direction away from the user.
Note: User must wait 2 turns to use this technique again.
Note: If an element is used with this technique, the user cannot use S Ranked and above of that element next turn

Really great style man.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of our new techs

Hojōjutsu: Āsuchēn'ankā [Hidden Rope Art: Earth Chain Anchor]
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30 - 80
Description: The user can use their chain(s)/rope(s)/chord(s)/threads as a means to anchor themselves to the ground when they are no longer touching the earth. This technique allows the user to be able to continue to use earth techniques by sending their chakra through the chains and into the earth. The user is able cast off the chain/rope/chord/thread at any point within the chain/rope/chord/threads at any time. This technique can also be used as a preventive means of having the user lifted into the air by an opponent's technique or even attack something that is coming from below them. The user is also capable of sending the chains through the ground in order to attack.
Note: A Ranks can only be used 3x per battle
Note: S Ranks can only be used 2x per battle and with at least one turn between uses.
Note: The user can retract the chains passively.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of our new techs

Hojōjutsu: Āsuchēn'ankā [Hidden Rope Art: Earth Chain Anchor]
Chakra: 15-40
Description: The user can use their chain(s)/rope(s)/chord(s)/threads as a means to anchor themselves to the ground when they are no longer touching the earth. This technique allows the user to be able to continue to use earth techniques by sending their chakra through the chains and into the earth. The user is able cast off the chain/rope/chord/thread at any point within the chain/rope/chord/threads at any time. This technique can also be used as a preventive means of having the user lifted into the air by an opponent's technique or even attack something that is coming from below them. The user is also capable of sending the chains through the ground in order to attack.
Note: A Ranks can only be used 3x per battle
Note: S Ranks can only be used 2x per battle and with at least one turn between uses.
Note: The user can retract the chains passively.
I remember speaking to you about this one before you submitted it. I don't really have any questions on it. I just like that i can send my chains through the ground to shoot up and bind/attack

Reactions: BlacKing

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Hojojutsu: Hojojutsu) - Hidden Rope Art: Hidden Rope Art Technique
Chakra: N/A
Description: The user will wrap anything from chains, ropes, threads, chords or any other flexible object around their arms, legs and torso and use them as a means of striking against an opponent/target or defending from an attack. They can be used to grab hold of an opponent or an object to crush them or merely capture them. If an object is seized, the user may use this as a means of redirecting the object back at the opponent as well as striking them with this technique. The user can even use this as a means of countering or blocking an opponent's Taijutsu/Kenjutsu and can pull a weapon away from the opponent or bind their body to prevent them from moving. They are only limited in their imagination in how they can control their chain(s)/rope(s)/chord(s)/thread(s).
Note: A Ranks can only be used 3x per battle.
Note: S Ranks can only be used 2x per battle and requires a turn cool down between each use.

(Nawajutsu: Chēnretā) - Sealing Rope Arts - Chail Letter Mummification
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80 (+5 if Elemental)
Description: The user will activate a seal on their chains by charging additional chakra into it to transfer the chains that are surrounding their body onto the opponent/target. They will then mentally control their chains to squeeze the target, preventing them from using handseals as it is wrapped around their arms, back and legs. The user can add elemental chakra to affect how the chains cause damage to the opponent as they are sealed inside the chains.
Note: Can only be used 2x per battle.
Note: Requires a one turn cool down to be used again.
Note: No Fuuinjutsu techniques can be used this turn.
Note: No Fuuinjutsu above A Ranked can be used the turn after this.
Note: No S Ranked Hojojutsu techniques can be used the turn after this is used.
*Earth(Crushes), Water(Stings), Lightning(Paralyzes), Fire(Burns), Wind(Cuts deeply)''

Reactions: Excision