lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nisekoi is good one yeah it also based on the same harem based concept but still it is good other than that I prefer romantic anime over romantic manga so I don't know much romantic manga

lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the story is kind of unbelievable with lot of coincidences and all, but I too liked the anime. Never tried the manga and never will.
Yeah when you watch the anime it's like all coincidences but manga is way better it provide valid reason for all those coincidences in which anime fails....and I really look forward every week for the release of new chapter

Airi

Elite
Kin
248💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

It's less romance and more slice of life, but the comedy is very good and I like the characters a lot!

-Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Also less focused on the romance but it's there. I really like the storyline and the characters are well developed & very likable.

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehhh..I sort of envy you all. I was so traumatised by School Days that I fear watching anything with 'romance' being a major plot point.
School Days was the second anime I've ever seen and I still managed to like Anime. Romance as well. Just try it.