Cogzzworth
Member
213 posts
11 reactions
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2012
- Messages
- 213
- Reaction score
- 11
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
What roleplayers here in nb can go toe to toe against BM Naruto?
Can some of the Sages here in Narutobase put up a fight against BM Naruto? I don't see how its confusing.
Some of the role players are naruto! So yes!!!
Dude, I honestly do not know what you are talking about. It seems people ask dumber and dumber questions each day.
Is this supposed to be serious?
This is a completely serious question. If you don't understand, sometimes people may be speaking gibberish, but right now his question is legit and can be understood by a great deal of people on this site.Dude, I honestly do not know what you are talking about. It seems people ask dumber and dumber questions each day.
I thought only one person could have the Naruto bio? And even then they are not exactly like Naruto.