Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It usually takes about a day to a week depending on how busy Caliburn is. Don't worry though he will get to yours eventually. ^^ While you are waiting for your bio to get approved you should take a look at some of the battle/training threads to see how things are done and to learn some cool strategies.

Reactions: Cigbeast

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
This question is asked many many....many times a week, i will respond in the way that it has always been done.

"Your biography can take any amount of time to be approved it entirely depends on how busy Caliburn the bio checker is at the time please be patient this is not an overnight system."

On to my own reply it usually takes sort of between 5-7 days in my experience but please be patient and do not bother Caliburn or he will release his rage upon you and your eyes will break from the wall of text no jutsu. :)

Reactions: Cigbeast

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
The number of Bios being submitted has vastly increased. The mods also have other responsibilities, and it may take them a while to approve every bio. So just be patient, I reccomend reading up on the rules and about the elements and such before diving in head first into RP lol. It really helped me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.