Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Post ur info on yourself here ppls.
It has to be somewhat realistic in the naruto world and if u have a real character has to be similar to that character. If its made up you have to make it realistic.:cool: We will be part of one of the nine bijuus here and u cannot control ur bijuu. This will be role-playing where u fight with ur clans to achieve total control.:cool: This is seperate from ur current groups and clans.
DO NOT MAKE UR PERSON WITH GOD-LIKE ABILITIES OR SIMILAR!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Your name
Clan: Must belong to a clan
Bijuu: Must belong to one of the nine bijuu, meaning being able to call forth some of their power.
Abilities: Your abilities, similar to ur character(Unless made up) and clan.
Background: Your story
Blood: Position in clan and chakra types(must be 3)
Other: Additional information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Madara Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Bijuu: Kyuubi
Abilities: Mastered all elements and skilled in ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Kyuubi powers are sealed in a mark to be released when needed.(Kyuubi mark)
Backround: Born into the Uchiha Clan at a time of slavery and suffering from parents who were the weakest and were treated like dirt. They soon another son. I then had a brother. When he was born our family was taken by rouge ninja and we were slaves to their clan. At the age of six they killed my parents for being unable to go on and collapsing during work. I was extremely angered and sad at the same time. My sharingan was actvated and a new power was awakened. I went wild and extermminated their entire rouge ninja clan with no mercy at all. This awakened my Mangekyo Sharingan. Somehow, by killing at no mercy, it caused it to activate. My brother, a year younger than me, also activated his sharingan and that unique power after seeing our parents dead. We then traveled on into the world becoming stronger and searching for a purpose. We killed to survive. At that time their were no rules. U lived how u wanted and you could do anything u wanted. My brother later activated his sharingan a year later. Then, at the age of 10, i started to lose my eyesight. My brother, kind and foolish as he was, offered his eyes to me so i could live on. I refused but he said he would force me to take them if i didnt. Not wanting to fight, i took them. After putting one eye in, i achieved incredible power. Realising this i told my brother to take mines while i took his, thus allowing us bith to live on with a new eternal light and with new power. For 4 yearts we traveled and trained and became stronger. We discovered evry secret there is to our eyes and were soon able to travel through space and time at extreme speeds. At the age of 14 we spotted the uchiha clan, our former clan, in a war with the Senju clan. We didnt even stop to think but went straight into battle finishing off evry last Senju exept for 2. The leader and his brother had escaped. After this we expected to be treated like heros but instead they said we werent welcomed and told us to leave and die. Outraged we fought against them, killing their leader, and becoming the new leaders. After seeing our strength the rest of the clan hailed and praised us. We quicky brought the clan to glory. And so the story continues...
Blood: Clan leader. Wind, Fire, and Water.
Other: Carries a huge fan on his back.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Sarutobi :D
Clan: Konoha is my clan!
Bijuu: The Eight Tails; Yamata no Orochi
Abilities: Skilled in many sealing jutsus and much taijutsu using a katana/staff. Can use Fire, Wind, Water, and Earth elements.
Background: Abandoned as a child (with a cookie) of unknown parents, was raised by Shodaime and Nidaime (in a NOT weird way). Since I was a baby, Konoha has been my family. At a young age was chosen to become the third hokage, having the unusual ability of being able to use four of the elements and showing much prowess in taijutsu and sealing jutsu. I have remained loyal to protecting this village and my friends along the way. I am also a high ranking pervert.
Blood: Leader of Konoha. Wind, Water, Fire, and Earth.
Other: Carries a plain looking katana with a sheet of paper rolled around the blade.

Last edited:

SabakunoKiri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Raikumo Kiri
Clan: Nekomatsu (My randomly made up clan...)
Bijuu: Nekomata
Abilities: She is a Nekomata Decendant. She can take the form of a cat with wings. Her Chakras are Wind, Water and Fire.
Background: Moments after being born her mother was sealed inside her. That is a tradition of her family, sealing the GIRL'S mother IF the mother was born into the clan. She grew up with her father, the Raikage. After living there long enough she began to dispise her country as well as the other ones. Mostly Konoha for attacking Kumo. Through the first years of her life she was carefree, she was a spoileed kid but she wasn't a brat. Mainly because at night she would sneak out of her house and help the poorer kids. Once she got older she stopped and took up her ninja life style by age 7. She was anbu leader by 14 due to laziness. When she first encountered a ninja of Konoha she killed it easily as a mission BUT never made it back to Kumo. She ran away never to swear her alliance to another ninja village. She works well with herbs and is a natural healer.
Blood: Purest of her families
Other: Her Kekki Genkai includes:
The ghost cat ability,
Ability to become ANY type of cat, though she chooses a winged cat mostly.
Fire power.