Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You wanna hear a real Rock And Roll song? you wanna feel the message of rock n roll? you wanna feel the rage? you wanna hear real music? check this shit out:

[video=youtube;bWXazVhlyxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ[/video]​

I can listen to this song all day everyday, this some real RcokNRoll, not that new miley cyrus and One Direction and all the other fake ass bands bullshit, at least that's what i think.

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This song's ok, it's not really rock and roll though...there hasn't been any real rock n roll music in years. I like Lenny Kravitz b/c his music is probably the closest to it today. My bands of Interest:

Incubus (Fav)
Volbeat
Red Hot Chili Peppers

But Lenny Kravitz couldn't have said it better:

[video=youtube_share;yw8_5OYKQNA]http://youtu.be/yw8_5OYKQNA[/video]

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn right mega! I'm bout to start a mosh pit in my living room, my 6 year old better watch her back!
Be careful xD
I don't think there's even stupid people that consider Miley Cyrus or One Direction rock and roll.
Sane people don't, but the huge and massive crowds that appreciate that shitty do, people don't know anything about RockNRoll these days. Same thing goes for RapNHiphop.

MuerteMiAmigo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like rage but there are much better......rock is so much better than rap and hiphop...i enjoy my music when it comes from instruments not computers

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like rage but there are much better......rock is so much better than rap and hiphop...i enjoy my music when it comes from instruments not computers
I enjoy all forms of music, music is meant to be different and explored to the fullest extent, why not try new things out? and btw, if we are using the literal definition of "instrument" (Instrument - A tool for implementation) then I believe that computers qualify as instruments as well, because it's a tool to implement music... so your statement is kind of invalid.

MuerteMiAmigo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoy all forms of music, music is meant to be different and explored to the fullest extent, why not try new things out? and btw, if we are using the literal definition of "instrument" (Instrument - A tool for implementation) then I believe that computers qualify as instruments as well, because it's a tool to implement music... so your statement is kind of invalid.
rock also so much better than those people that try to act so smart