Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright, welcome to the Hayabusa officially. I'll be your teacher when concerning the ways of Neidan so please bare with me and don't be afraid to ask questions (I'll make ya answer some on my own if I have to!). Now aside from this, what can understand about the Hayabusa? Give me a brief summary before we go into full detail. Also, do you wish for this to be in character or out of character training, the choice is yours.

-Blade-

Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
5,050💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the late reply... Let's see I know we're a clan that was once a bunch of mountain farmers. We were pretty happy until Eve ate the forbidden fruit and boom our lives and work started to become shit. The elders of the clan decided to take the war tactic in order to survive this new age. I guess you could say we adapted and overcame the hardships. I know that we were granted the power we have from a very dormant and ancient being. Power of the "dragon's chakra". As time passed on we began to learn more and more about the power granted to them. With due time and training, the clan began to learn more control and understanding of the dragon's power. As for our various abilities, it mainly stems from the dragon chakra. This gives us the power to manipulate reality itself. We're able to completely erase or bring to existence our own techniques called Neidan.

I know we have Wujin, Taijin & Hayabusa Kobudo to work with. With Wujin we're capable of erasing things. This encompasses nearly everything. We're also capable of erasing our own existence or hiding. Sort of like a limbo realm. Also, we're capable of bringing back things from nothing. Something into nothing and nothing into something in short low-level reality warping. As for Taijin its basically the opposite. It gives us awareness of our being on a spiritual and physical level.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Good, you have a pretty ok understanding of things. So yes the Hayabusa was relatively isolated clan that came from a country called Owatatsumi. There they were farmers/country folks basically but when Kaguya ate the chakra fruit, war started to wage. The Hayabusa throughout the years worshipped three great dragon spirits, who had awakened to protect the clan during those times. However after the wars and such, the dragons gifted the Hayabusa with a unique power for their loyalty towards them and each left a piece of themselves in the clan. So these are referred to as a “Dantian” or simply chakra pools. Outside of your normal chakra system, each Hayabusa is gifted with these three pools which like you said allows us to manipulate the state of existence. This is called Wuji, which the constant state of nothingness in Daoism. Everything in existence came from Wuji, but we as Hayabusa can return things back to that state. Or we can pull them out of nothingness into existence, which is called Taiji.

So now that we went over this, let me briefly explain what each Dantian does and then we’ll go into the clan passives. Each Dantian represents one of the dragons, in which a certain dantian grants one the ability to manipulate the existence of said object based on it. There’s Lower, Middle and Upper. Lower allows you to control anything physical, ranging from solids, liquids gases etc. It also allows you to erase chakra that takes on a physical form such as Water Release, Earth Release etc. Middle is vital energy or energy in general, which covers things like fire, lightning, wind, etc. Upper is spiritual based, allowing you to do the same but on a spiritual level.

Once you understand that, we’ll move onto the passive. Which of the three would you like to learn first? Wujin, Taijin or Spirituality.

-Blade-

Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
5,050💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
NGL to you didn't think I was as right as I was

So basically to sum up the entire Dantian portion:
Lower is basically things that have a solid mass.
Middle is more intangibles.
Upper is on a spiritual level.

I'd like to work on Taijin first. Seems like the more interesting aspect to me to be honest.

I guess we can go IC from here on out.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Pretty much yes, but keep in mind stuff like gases and shit will also either fall under Lower or Middle but it really depends at times. Anyways, we’ll move to an in character training session but will have a out of character section at the bottom of the post as well. Keep that in mind and we’ll go from there, the roleplay setting is Owatatsumi, Moon Knight is seeking out the leader or teacher of the clan to train him. Mirabelle, whose currently visiting back home happens to be there and thus takes up the role as his mentor.

Whispers and murmurs can be heard flooding the landscape of the Dragon Castle, some person has come and claimed to be of the Hayabusa linage. He was a stranger to these people, but one thing they couldn’t deny was his Taijin. He was in fact one of them, thus the pressure they initially felt was gone but they still glanced at him in worry. Mirabelle was in the center of the village when she was summoned by the other Master Ninjas, alerting her of the presence of this new being. She was well aware of his connection to Wuji, but she didn’t know who the hell he was anyways. “So I heard you were seeking me out?” she said approaching Moon Knight.

You must be registered for see images

Well, here I am. Everyone go back to whatever you were doing, I have things under control here” she dismissed the worried crowd. Her eyes glanced back at him, turning from their normal sapphire blue into piercing amber coloration. She was now serious and focused, as she brought forth from Wuji a small chair for herself to sit on. “Now then, let’s get started. I assume you already know a little bit about our history since you managed to find this place, so I’ll ask what skill do you have in Taijin. Notice something…off?” she said, as a Master Ninja she could make herself known to anyone within the clan but she would passively cut this off in order to gauge his aptitude to the skill or at least that’s what she wants him to believe. It was fun pranking her students even when serious like this.

OOC:
: This is the opposite of the Hayabusa’s Wujin ability which refers to their perception and conception of their own beings. This is less of a sensory technique for others and more of a self-awareness. In convention with the philosophy, Taiji would be akin to “everything” which was born from Wuji. In the sense of this passive ability, a Hayabusa makes themselves indefinitely aware of their own existence in whatever form and wherever it may be. In other words, if, for example, a portion of a Hayabusa’s existence were to be separated from them yet still existed, they would be able to tell exactly where it was located. This is done through them being aware of the physical essence, vital energy, and spirituality of their own being. This also extends to weaker members of the Hayabusa who cannot hide their presence from higher ranked members. Hayabusa are the only ones who possess the Dantian and thus members of the clan can be aware of one another’s existence. This ability only pertains to one’s own existence and that of weaker Hayabusa members and knowing of their existence. This ability does not give an indication of what exists around or what occurs around their existence. A Hayabusa will know nothing else other what pertains directly to their existence. This ability is unlocked at the genin level as well but extends only to knowing about their own existence at that level.

Alright so this is Taijin, its basically nigh omniscience of one’s self and the other members of the clan. The range of this ability basically works all over the world, so no matter where this piece of yourself is located, you will be aware of its location. Now I’ll elaborate a bit on what you as an individual well know from what you won’t. Now lets say someone cuts your arm off, and they teleport to the other side of the world. Your Taijin will allow you to know what direction and where to go in order to find it. So its on the other side of the world, but its east of you, and you can tell how far away it is. What you cant tell however is the surroundings or w.e that’s near it. So if they drop it at the bottom of a lake, then you wont know its in a lake or whatever the case may be. You will be directed to where it is, towards the lake which you now have to go get it from. So that’s about it, you know everything about yourself and have awareness of it but not things surrounding it unless you have a piece of yourself as well in said surroundings.

Now it’s the same thing when it comes to other members of the clan. If someone cuts their arm off, you can pinpoint that member’s arm too but unless you saw that arm get cut off, it will still feel the same as though it’s the person. SO if you go and investigate, you aren’t gonna find them, but you’ll find their arm instead. However since you are Genin atm, you can’t detect any one but yourself. Any questions so far?

-Blade-

Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
5,050💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
~It was s clear black night, a clear white moon Moon Knight was on the streets trying to find answers. Answers to what you might ask? Well, not too long ago Marc was made aware of a newfound ability. He had gotten into a sort of a scuffle with a very ruthless gang which he was tasked with assassinating. During this scuffle, he somehow knew the direction of a fingernail that he'd bit off and spit away earlier in the day. Now while this was a huge disturbance Marc still accomplished his task.
Upon collecting his bounty he told the bounty collector about what happened. The collector simply instructed Marc to seek out the "Dragon Castle" in Owatatsumi. Not knowing what the hell the man was talking about Marc felt a number of presences South West of his current location. The man noticed Marcs body language and instructed him to follow his instinct. And just like that Marc sets out to find Dragon Cave.
After a few days of traveling, Marc without knowing stumbles upon the Dragon Cave. He asks a few of the locals if they'd heard of the place and they all seemed a bit taken back. This didn't bother Marc as he understands a strange man wandering in uninvited territory would be alarming to most. Hearing the woman's approach Marc turns and notices Mirabelle approaching him as her eyes change. Noticing the chair appear he simply dismisses it as a summoning jutsu -Look girly I don't know who you are... But I do know dragons are very rare. So if you're trying to scare me it won't work. I've killed plenty of red eyed bastards in my time so don't think your little eye trick strikes fear. But clearly, you already knew I was coming so that's very impressive. People don't usually notice my presence.- Marc grabs a chair and pulls it up to sit as he begins to explain his situation... -Somehow there's something in me that told me where to find this place. And before this a few days ago I knew the location of a fingernail I spat out of all things. Not sure what any of this means and I don't know what this "Taiji" you're talking about is. I'm just a merc for hire. And now that I think of it... Your presence doesn't even exist... Oh god I'm hallucinating again...- Marc stands up and looks around as none of the people that he felt earlier can be felt anymore. -Damnit Khonsu if you weren't a god I'd kill you.-

OOC:
So with Taijin I basically get a clan sensitive global GPS?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Haha believe me sweetheart, I can kill you without breaking a sweat. I don’t need to show you fear, but rather this a genetic trait you and I share in common” she said, cross her legs as she continued to listen to him ramble on. As he brought a chair from a nearby table to sit with her, she decided to let him in on what he’s talking about. “Well let’s start from the top then. You’re of Hayabusa Linage, which means you’re one of us. You have a latent power within you, which I can tell you that you aren’t hallucinating at all. Allow me to explain about the clan abit” she said taking a scroll out and tossing it to him.

~About an hour passes of Mirabelle talking to Moon Knight about the clan~

So now that you’re caught up to speed, let’s start to talk a bit more about the Taijin skill you have. Right now, since you’re only Genin ranked in your Hayabusa skills, you can only sense your own existence. As you mature and become more in tune with it, you’ll find you can sense even more members of our clan. So right now the skill is pretty weak but as we train and your aptitude for Wuji increases, so will your Taijin. Now we’ll do a little bit of theory here, based on the formation I present to you. Let’s begin

She started asking her questions.

OOC:
Yes basically lool, not then I want to see what your opinion is on some of these questions:

• Can you tell where your arm is if its cut off and sent to another dimension?
  • Can you tell members of the clan apart if your able to sense them via Taijin?
  • Can you gauge the condition of them as well? (i.e tell it their injured, alive/dead etc)?

Last edited:

-Blade-

Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
5,050💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
~Hayabusa... Well this is officially the strangest thing to happen to me in a while.~ Marc states as he leans backward in his chair. In all honesty, he was shocked but his mask hid that expression. ~What the hell do you mean I'm only Genin rank? I'm at the very least Chunin level. Oh you meant in the clan ranking. So how the hell do I get stronger? Don't hold out on the details I'm dedicated to being the best at this point.~ Marc stands up and stretches as he anticipates some sort of physical training to become stronger.
-Marc answers the questions to the best of his knowledge

OOC:

1. I would say no to not knowing if it's in a different dimension BUT you could definitely sense that it's not in this one.

2. Yes you can tell the difference in clan members via Taijin. If it works like a set of chakra shouldn't everyone have something about them that makes them unique?

3. I'm going to say yes to this as well. If you can sense their presence then you should be able to sense a spike in their eergy or lack of energy if they're dead?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle couldn’t help but laugh a bit at the new comer’s sudden interest in becoming the best. “Well, to becoming the best, you’ll have to be become better than I am, but we both know that’s not gonna happen” she said as her laughter ended and her lightly more serious side to her surfaced. “However what I can do is teach you to the best of my ability, hone your skills and watch as you blossom into a formidable member of our people, but I must ask that you be patient, mastery of one’s self requires a lot of time. You’re gonna be here for a couple of months, so don’t expect to become great as fast as you want” she said now handing him another scroll. “Let’s continue our conversation about our more passive abilities, this time let’s talk about Wujin”.

• Honestly it’s debatable as to if you can or cant. I can argue why we can but also can see why we can’t but for a more definitive answer, I’ll say that we aren’t able to. So you’re correct on that one.
  • Correct, good job. It’s similar in the sense that one’s chakra while not much different from another person’s own when it comes to performing ninjutsu, their chakra “signature/signal” etc has characteristics that differs from others, thus allowing sensory type ninjas the ability to detect others and differentiate between different people. It’s the same thing with Hayabusa and Taijin, we all have our own unique connection to Wuji, thus we can identify others more specifically.
  • Correct but also incorrect a bit. Now in terms of knowing if someone is dead, you can probably tell they are due to a lack of spiritual energy in them but you can still sense their corpse at the end of the day. However if a member of the clan is injured with a cut on his hand, you cant tell he’s in pain.

But regardless of this, you seem to have an adequate understanding of it. Let’s move onto Wujin, tell me what you understand about it in a summary.

This is a passive ability within the Hayabusa clan and the first introduction to the manipulation of existence through Neidan that a Hayabusa shinobi gains. This ability is how the Hayabusa have stayed hidden from the outside world for as long as they have. This ability deals with the concealment of a Hayabusa’s existence from the means of sensory and perception. The Hayabusa manipulate their Dantian (chakra centers) in order to erase their physical essence, vital energy, and incorporeal spirit on an extra-sensory and perception level. In other words, any means of comprehension of the existence of the Hayabusa that isn’t done through the five basic senses is impossible for non-Hayabusa. This is achieved at the genin level and is passive just as the tree climbing and water walking exercises. When a Hayabusa becomes skilled enough, they can even erase themselves from the perception of the five basic senses, however, doing so requires active manipulation of the Dantian and takes one of the three moves per turn. Also, due to the fact that a Hayabusa is essentially out of the plain of existence in this form, they cannot attack an opponent or mold their chakra to use techniques until they release the wujin and once again appear in the enemies senses. The length of time and amount of times one can erase their own existence depends on the skill of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are immune to one another’s Wujin abilities at a certain level and rank and are capable of detecting other Hayabusa members no matter where they are. This is done through Taijin.