itachi1000

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has Rock Lee finally surpassed Neji cause think about it. According to the third databook, Neji's taijutsu rating is a 4.5 while Rock Lee's is at 5 plus the eight gates already give him an edge.

What do you guys think?

Daakioso

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're two different shinobi. I'd say they're pretty equal. During the chuunin exams, i remember Lee told Sasuke and Naruto that he wasn't even the strongest Konoha genin competing, but that the guy in his team was.. And in Shippuuden they both trained hard. One as a genius, one as a hard worker, they are uncomparable.. I do assume they would be each others equal in an all out battle.

Reactions: oShux

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wdf taijutsu isn't everything in a battle. And obviously Lee's taijutsu surpasses neji's his taijutsu surpasses a shit load of people in the narutoverse. Taijutsu battle= Lee
overall battle = I'm not really sure Lee is pretty strong but i really have no clue

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple neji is jounin rank , If lee is able to open gates 6-7 he is officially Kage + Ranked its stated that gates 6-7 are Kage+ Ranked so it depends v_v

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say there are about equal. If Lee wins I think it's pretty likely that his will power will be his winning tool in the fight, don't you think? When you look at all of Neji's abilities and compare it to Lee's pure taijutsu move set, their minds will easily start shifting towards Neji but that's not always the case. Guy is known as Kakashi's rival, who has the Sharingan, is a natural prodigy/genius, and has loads of ninjutsu over him. Likewise, I really doubt Lee is going to beat Neji with less than high difficulty if he does.

On a side note.. poor Lee. His dream was to surpass Neji and show his work but did they ever show their fateful final battle? I'd rather have Neji stay dead but damn.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're stats say otherwise also when has it been seen tht rocklee improved??
Neji if u read his bio improved drastically example when in reg naruto he can only c 50 meters with his beykugan
Now in shippuden (before he died) he could see 300 meters ahead 0.0
Neji>> rocklee

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say there are about equal. If Lee wins I think it's pretty likely that his will power will be his winning tool in the fight, don't you think? When you look at all of Neji's abilities and compare it to Lee's pure taijutsu move set, their minds will easily start shifting towards Neji but that's not always the case. Guy is known as Kakashi's rival, who has the Sharingan, is a natural prodigy/genius, and has loads of ninjutsu over him. Likewise, I really doubt Lee is going to beat Neji with less than high difficulty if he does.

On a side note.. poor Lee. His dream was to surpass Neji and show his work but did they ever show their fateful final battle? I'd rather have Neji stay dead but damn.
Wait when did lee unlock 6 7 or 8 gates am I missing something here 0.0??????
I thought he can only do 5 like he did against gaara ????

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wdf taijutsu isn't everything in a battle. And obviously Lee's taijutsu surpasses neji's his taijutsu surpasses a shit load of people in the narutoverse. Taijutsu battle= Lee
overall battle = I'm not really sure Lee is pretty strong but i really have no clue
How his taijutsu better then neji neji can shut his system down before lee couldn't even hit neji cuz neji could predict his movements 0."

Dudes am I missing something here when did it show tht lee even became stronger then he was cuz his states say otherwise and I dnt remember reading anything of tht sort ??