Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You already know how this gets down.. I might as well teach you the way of the Magi as well.. Do you want 3rd person training (like me and you) or RP training.. Kouen and Sinbad?
Whatever works best for you. I enjoy getting into character and I've yet to have that opportunity with Sinbad, so I won't complain if I get the chance through the RP training. (y)
Otherwise I'm sure it'd just be more "efficient" to do third person, since it'd leave room for replies to be short and sweet, but that doesn't make much difference to me.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Nah we can do rp.. for the sake of it.. say ur bio is approved.. so thats cool..

Kouen was one of the new founders of the DJinn clan.. A Magi they called him.. Normally he was very settled but it spread around that there was another Djinn user born into the world or rather was at the point where he can learn about his roots.. Staying inside one of the dungeon he began to converse with one of his Djinn beings..

"Master Kouen... Do you wish for me to fetch him? " one of the Djinn beings said. "No.. We will communicate with him through mental communication".. As Kouen said this he went into the other realm (spirituall realm like naruto and kurama).. HE then begins to summon the new djinn clansmen.. Hoping he would appear in the other realm

"Kouen of the Leam empire.... if you can here me simply focus your mind on your inner thoughts.. you then shall appear where I am"

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah we can do rp.. for the sake of it.. say ur bio is approved.. so thats cool..

Kouen was one of the new founders of the DJinn clan.. A Magi they called him.. Normally he was very settled but it spread around that there was another Djinn user born into the world or rather was at the point where he can learn about his roots.. Staying inside one of the dungeon he began to converse with one of his Djinn beings..

"Master Kouen... Do you wish for me to fetch him? " one of the Djinn beings said. "No.. We will communicate with him through mental communication".. As Kouen said this he went into the other realm (spirituall realm like naruto and kurama).. HE then begins to summon the new djinn clansmen.. Hoping he would appear in the other realm

"Kouen of the Leam empire.... if you can here me simply focus your mind on your inner thoughts.. you then shall appear where I am"
The weight of the air was heavy in the growing warmth of the approaching spring season, the prime opportunity that Sinbad
You must be registered for see images
would utilize such fine weather to his advantage to go about exploring a nearby mountain pass not far from one of the ports he had recently docked at. It had been some time since he took the opportunity to go about his search for the existence of a particular clan that he had recently learned about, and suspected his own affiliation, yet had no proper proof to support either theory. There were scripts, old journals and even maps that he had found each tracing in rigorous circles around the clan, yet each telling a different story that gave him little to go off of for his own search, leaving him to wander the lands in hopes of finding whatever he could in the process.

Suddenly, the chime of a foreign voice rang through his mind like an unprovoked thought that wasn't his own. "Kouen of the Leam empire.... if you can hear me simply focus your mind on your inner thoughts.. you then shall appear where I am." The hairs across the back of Sinbad's neck stood to attention as he tensed almost immediately. He peeked around in a quick analysis of his surroundings to find that no one was with him, which suggested he had no doubt just encountered "long distance communication," something that he had knowledge of, but never experienced first hand. Curious to learn more of whom this individual was, Sinbad did as he was instructed. Closing his eyes, he let his thoughts swirl like a vortex of mist that dissipated abruptly as he scattered them and pushed clarity through his mind instead, like a bridge built solely as an invitation awaiting for whatever might possibly come to take him to wherever this Kouen individual was.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
"Hmm... So you were able to make it?" Kouen said as he approached the man in the far distance.. Kouen was impressed because he have not heard of the guy until now..

"I hope your body is at a place where it cant be harmed...I want to train you in here.. So tell me.. Everything you know about the art of Ninjutsu... be it non elemental or elemental. Tell me everything you know about the art of genjutsu, and then taijutsu... We will get to the Djinn clansmen later"

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Hmm... So you were able to make it?" Kouen said as he approached the man in the far distance.. Kouen was impressed because he have not heard of the guy until now..

"I hope your body is at a place where it cant be harmed...I want to train you in here.. So tell me.. Everything you know about the art of Ninjutsu... be it non elemental or elemental. Tell me everything you know about the art of genjutsu, and then taijutsu... We will get to the Djinn clansmen later"
Sinbad's attention shifted curiously around the new space that he had suddenly been taken to. He seemed less of the concern for how he got there or why he was there, but more in what the makeup of it all was. He looked down, tapping a foot against whatever ground might be beneath him as if testing for it's solidness while also padding around at his own chest and clothes. He wasn't completely sure as to what form or state he held in this "world," yet the mention from the other of having found a place where his body wouldn't be harmed while here left his imagination to wander in the direction that this was some form of mental tethering; utilizing some technique to generate a bridge between two consenting minds to create a space for their thoughts to flow naturally in a form of dialogue. A slow grin lifted across the creases of Sinbad's lips as he raised his focus back to the person in front of him,
folding his arms across his torso as they began to ask numerous questions. "Kouen of Leam Empire, was it? You're rather familiar with me, despite us never having met before. But I'll bite, I'd imagine if you wanted to harm me, the last thing you would have done was pick a game of twenty-questions with me as an opener." Sinbad shifted carefully in a pace or two forward as he continued his inspection of the space around him, curious if he'd find anything else particularly interesting. "Ninjutsu is the process of manifesting and harnessing ones Chakra -regardless of the elemental affinity- to generate actual and physical manifestations of the user's will in the form of Jutsu, composed by symbologies called head seals that are specifically intended to manipulate ones harnessed Chakra in a specified manner. This of course isn't to be confused with Genjutsu, which is not physicality but rather illusion and psychological, while Taijutsu and Kenjutsu are combative arts based on physical technique that do not directly rely on the utilization of Chakra but instead the finesse and strength of ones own familiarity with their body and weapon, respectively." Sinbad's explanation was seamless from point to point as if he was reciting it all from rehearsed knowledge, as if having studied the matter time and time again. All the while his attention seemed entirely drawn to other things, taking in the space around him in something of a mixture of awe and standard fascination. Carefully his golden eyes came back to the other as he paused in place, lifting a single brow up in a curious manner. "I have my doubts you don't know I already have some knowledge with all this. I suspect you prodded around in my head to some degree before offering up this invitation; why wouldn't you when you have a free pass like this? So my question is why you seem intent on training me.."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Kouen was actually quite interested in the mans response.. Not his response towards his question but his curiosity as to Kouen intentions.. Buty just like Sinbad, Kouen bit.

"My intention on training you is non other than my own greed. I wish to grow the leam empire with forces. I am one of the magis of the Djinn Clan... Which you seem to be a part of. The Djinn clan isnt like alot of clansmen.. We are descendants through ancestor spirits and offsprings.. Meaning somebody not directly related to me can also be a Djinn.. The fact that you assume I can probe into your mind shows me you dont know much about your roots. Nobody in our clansmen can probe into your mind.. We simply call on you. You can deny it and cut off communication or accept and meet here. Though once I train you and you decide to part ways, I wont be upset. You are your own person... But for now you passed... Lets meet in the Dungeon of the Djinn.. Incase you dont know how to use it, I will have Ugo reverse teleport you.. Once there we will begin hands on training... dont take too long"

As Kouen says this he reverse teleports to the Dungeon (You can just say ugo teleported you there.. The Dungeon is just like most Dungeons in magi.. lol you can describe it however you want or not"

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kouen was actually quite interested in the mans response.. Not his response towards his question but his curiosity as to Kouen intentions.. Buty just like Sinbad, Kouen bit.

"My intention on training you is non other than my own greed. I wish to grow the leam empire with forces. I am one of the magis of the Djinn Clan... Which you seem to be a part of. The Djinn clan isnt like alot of clansmen.. We are descendants through ancestor spirits and offsprings.. Meaning somebody not directly related to me can also be a Djinn.. The fact that you assume I can probe into your mind shows me you dont know much about your roots. Nobody in our clansmen can probe into your mind.. We simply call on you. You can deny it and cut off communication or accept and meet here. Though once I train you and you decide to part ways, I wont be upset. You are your own person... But for now you passed... Lets meet in the Dungeon of the Djinn.. Incase you dont know how to use it, I will have Ugo reverse teleport you.. Once there we will begin hands on training... dont take too long"

As Kouen says this he reverse teleports to the Dungeon (You can just say ugo teleported you there.. The Dungeon is just like most Dungeons in magi.. lol you can describe it however you want or not"

A casual smile had played across Sinbad's expression as he listened carefully to the other man explain his intentions following his initial inquiry into them. Truth be told he hadn't really anticipated that they'd offer up an explanation so easily. In truth he still suspected some level of foul play at hand, given that he was all too familiar with the greed and selfishness that men were capable of when they set their minds to it, and as far as he was concerned, this was all far too convenient for a stranger to have completely reached out to him in this manner. Yet all of his suspicions could not possibly overburden his level of fascination and curiosity for what this "Kouen of Leam" had in store. Ill intent or not, he had every intention of seeing it through and would handle any consequence that could follow as needed. Just as he was about to respond, he paused as he suddenly heard the reference of the Djinn clan. His interest peaked as his brows lifted in some degree of surprise. Surely he had heard of them, part of the reason for why he was out in the first place was to pursue more information regarding them, yet this man before him claimed to not only be apart of it, but is a Magis at that? Surely this was not possibly coincidence, or if it was his luck was outstandingly generous today. Straightening his expression to a more natural rest, Sinbad smiled as he looked on toward Kouen as he
mentioned meeting at a dungeon; something Sinbad had been in search of for some time himself. "Well.. You've certainly caught my attention, Kouen of Leam; Magis of Djinn.. Very well. Lead the way."

Sinbad watches carefully as the man's Djinn performs something of a technique on him, fading him from the presence of the space they currently resided in. No doubt he transported him to the dungeon, of which Sinbad approached the Djinn and looked up to it in something of a silent awe. He had never seen one before until now, and the idea of there being more of such beings fascinated him. This was an opportunity he could not pass up, no matter the risk. With a nod to the Djinn as an affirmation that he was ready to be taken to the same location, he felt the weight of his own body be taken from his posture as within the blink of an eye, he found himself standing at the end of a sandstone bridge that lead toward a towering structure that loomed into the sky, threatening to breach even the clouds; the sound of running water flowing beneath the bridge as well surrounding the oasis that the tower was centered within amongst sand and palm trees, thick-leafed shrubbery and cacti of many shapes and sizes. He passed a glance to Kouen, making sure he was there as well before waiting patiently for them to take the lead, given their own familiarity with the setting.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As Kouen met face to face with the guy. IT wasnt the least bit scarce.. But Kouen knew that he had to get straight to it.

"I assume you are not new to chakra... But I need to make sure.. I need you to simply channel chakra into your feet and climb up that building... When you do that I will test your knowledge on the elements.... Ninjutsu comes easy when you learn elements.. Taijutsu and Kenjutsu we will spar.. lastely we will do genjutsu... Is that okay?

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Kouen met face to face with the guy. IT wasnt the least bit scarce.. But Kouen knew that he had to get straight to it.

"I assume you are not new to chakra... But I need to make sure.. I need you to simply channel chakra into your feet and climb up that building... When you do that I will test your knowledge on the elements.... Ninjutsu comes easy when you learn elements.. Taijutsu and Kenjutsu we will spar.. lastely we will do genjutsu... Is that okay?
Without so much as a lingering second beyond his initial spur of fascination with his newfound environment, Sinbad turned a glance upon the man beside him. A coy smile played along his features as he lifted a brow at the request posed to him. "So you want a demonstration? I take it the verbal exam wasn't good enough. Fair enough..." With that, Sinbad slowly lifted his hands to rest upon his hips, planting them firmly in place as he let his heels spread apart; his feet sliding smoothly across the sandstone beneath his soles before locking in place roughly four feet apart, spreading his posture out as he leaned from one side to the other in something of a stretch. Once completed in a few repeated cycles of left then right, he jumped upward bringing his feet back to center stationary midway through his quick ascent before planting firmly back on the ground. With something of a natural focus pulling over his visage, Sinbad cast his sights up the length of the tower. He started forward in a slow, casual pace; one that allowed the stimulation of the solidity of the surface beneath each of his steps carry his chakra to the bottoms of his feet by the simple focus of will behind his intent. Once the chakra had found a rhythm that he could comfortably maintain, Sinbad suddenly took off in a sprint. His charging pace carried him to the base of the tower with swiftness, so much so that it seemed as if he'd collide face first into it's wall. Instead, Sinbad kicked up his right dominate foot from underneath of him as he offered a brisk spring of his left that was still planted against the ground, lifting him toward the tower until his foot made contact, of which seemed to fix in place as his balance shifted to the horizontal axis; one that seemed unnatural to the standards of gravity, yet he found his footing across the tower as he continued his momentum up it's surface with relative ease. This was a basic technique, yet one that demonstrated the capacity of a Ninja's control of their chakra; the ability to designate and maintain it's flow consistently without applying too much or too little, at the risk of losing control entirely. Basic as it was, it was still important for every Shinobi to master, and Sinbad was no exception as a Genin himself.

Once he had reached roughly 20 feet from the ground along the tower that seemed to stretch on into the sky much further than he cared to really think about, Sinbad abruptly stopped in place before kicking off of the surface beneath his feet that he was previously anchored in place to by the chakra flowing through his feet. Now gliding through the open air, he brought his weight backwards to let his body rotate in a complete flipping rotation before landing sharply upon his feet, back on solid ground. He turned to face Kouen, the other Djinn, lifting a hand to push his purple locks back into place that had shook loose from the multiple shifts in direction he just went through in rapid succession. "Will that suffice? I could go higher if you'd prefer, but I doubt that would show you anything different."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Sorry for late reply

__

Kouen seen the person do good things.. This guy was a prodigy.. He didnt want to waste any time..
"No.. this might go faster than expected... I created several scenerios... A cave full of fire, A windy cave, an underground water cave, a area that strikes lightning every two to five seconds and simply the ground. I want you to create a small fire ball, in the fire cave, I want you to shift the winds in the windy cave, I want you to control the tides and waves of the water, redirect the lightning before it strikes the ground, and break apart the solid earth.. When you do this, I know you have means to learn advance forms of the elements"