Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the mark on his back was actually made to hide the celestial dragon mark. There is not much to go on this, it was just a thought that came to me while watching the Enies lobby arc.

Any Ideas?

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the mark on his back was actually made to hide the celestial dragon mark. There is not much to go on this, it was just a thought that came to me while watching the Enies lobby arc.

Any Ideas?
I suggest you go and re-read and re-watch Enies Lobby and learn how that "World Government Shaped Scar" happened. Then, you'll look at your post and be like "WTF was I saying?"

Dibattista27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah it’s a world government flag logo shaped don’t remember how he got it though Arabian luffy up there has taken what seems to be some offense in knowledge that was forgotten in this thread oh well let’s see some pictures and links but I’m not gunna post them either so I’m no better

This guys out here throwing out some interesting theories no need to be so hostile

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah it’s a world government flag logo shaped don’t remember how he got it though Arabian luffy up there has taken what seems to be some offense in knowledge that was forgotten in this thread oh well let’s see some pictures and links but I’m not gunna post them either so I’m no better

This guys out here throwing out some interesting theories no need to be so hostile
Fine. Lucci been shot by a canon on his back when he was 15 years old CP9 (or CP# whatever). Surprisingly they shot 5 canon balls and surprisingly shaped on his back World Gov logo. He was fighting an enemy of certain kingdom and after that he killed 500 soldiers who failed to protect the kingdom.

Now GTFO!

Dibattista27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fine. Lucci been shot by a canon on his back when he was 15 years old CP9 (or CP# whatever). Surprisingly they shot 5 canon balls and surprisingly shaped on his back World Gov logo. He was fighting an enemy of certain kingdom and after that he killed 500 soldiers who failed to protect the kingdom.

Now GTFO!
Maybe he was held captive and decided to get strong and return to kill someone but needed the help of the government so he became their pawn. I doubt it myself like you, he seems pretty straight forward that he’s with the government but someone as strong as he was maybe his days of being a pawn are over for him. But he should be returning soon with cp0 in the works again maybe we’ll get more back story from him especially after what happened with luffy may mot even be cp anything now going rouge

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe he was held captive and decided to get strong and return to kill someone but needed the help of the government so he became their pawn. I doubt it myself like you, he seems pretty straight forward that he’s with the government but someone as strong as he was maybe his days of being a pawn are over for him. But he should be returning soon with cp0 in the works again maybe we’ll get more back story from him especially after what happened with luffy may mot even be cp anything now going rouge
Dude! Lucci been brainwashed with that dark justice and stuff. He's been taught that way since his childhood. Go watch for Neptune's brainy pants.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Figuratively he’s a slave to the government being brainwashed and all.
Lucci isn't a slave. He's just an arrogant. If it wasn't for his arrogance, Chimney would be killed.
Dibattista27 said:
what is Neptune’s is that a phrase you say curious
"Sweet Neptune's brainy pants"
"Neptune's nostrils"
"Neptune's teeth"

Pirate Captain - THE PIRATES! BAND OF MISFITS

watch it. It is hilarious, you dirty peasant.