Road to Ninja...Shino??

lyokangirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well everyone's been talking about Lee and how we haven't seen his character design for the movie yet. I don't think his design would be that different, though. I'm more anxious for Shino's design. Since he's always covered up in the real world, does that mean we might actually see his face in the alternate world? I thought we would see an unmasked Kakashi, but all kishi did was let Kakashi uncover the sharingan and cover his normal eye. So...has anyone seen Shino's character design yet? Do we finally get to see him wear normal clothes?

Can't wait for the movie!

DeathByHugs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
on one of the poster things he had his normal clothes on... but who knows...
my best friend is a massive shino fangirl and never lets me forget what shino might be like in the new movie.

Thane

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
on one of the poster things he had his normal clothes on... but who knows...
my best friend is a massive shino fangirl and never lets me forget what shino might be like in the new movie.
How can one be a Shino fanboy/girl? He's using bugs and is hardly ever in the series!

Shima fanclub for life!

mishka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eww... shino without clothes? oh well, his body will be covered with bugs anyway. do u guys remember the chunin exam where bugs crawled from a hole on his face? it really crept me out! and when kiba and shino went to a hotspring and shino's bugs floated in water. kiba said that shino was disgusting! i so totally agree!!!! i love shino ddont get me wrong. i just hate bugs.

Shinozgr8

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL omgggggg i gotta see! i'm such a shino fangirl...even though i'm a boy...is that weird? ._.

when is movie release date?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah man , i just saw the trailers, they look freaken awesome! cant wait to see minato and everyone together against tobi becasue they are taking their time to do that in the manga n im not complaining just sayin

Senju Sei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
check out my post on road to NiNja
im always first and give great info

here are some