Road to Ninja (Question)

vickysaxen

Member
Messages:52 Reaction score:1
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can someone please tell me where i can watch naruto movie 6 road to ninja with Japanese language and english sub.
 

j1388686

Member
Messages:418 Reaction score:45
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
418
Reaction score
45
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I found it somewhere with Korean language and English subbed. Can't remember exactly where though :( sorry.
But it does exist.
 

JCW

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,572 Reaction score:87
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak



 

Kαmi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:14,036 Reaction score:2,025
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
14,036
Reaction score
2,025
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think it's out anywhere on the internet yet, the japanese dub with english subs just came out a day or two ago I think, I'd wait a week before expecting to find it anywhere.
 

Eastbay510

Member
Messages:467 Reaction score:33
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
467
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's on YouTube but its either in Korean or Chinese dub with English subs.
 

ronus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,418 Reaction score:174
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
1,418
Reaction score
174
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It isn't out in Net yet. It will be out in about 1 week in HD quality. Just have some patience.. It will be out in ********* dot com I think. They were first to sub Blood prison. But who knows? Our wait will be over soon enough. :D
 

Naruto rikuduo mode

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:574 Reaction score:44
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
574
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Try
 

vickysaxen

Member
Messages:52 Reaction score:1
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks guys.. I will wait a week than.
 

SenseiPrestor

Member
Messages:18 Reaction score:1
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I almost caved and watched the Japanese raw version...gotta stay...strong!
 

Naruto D Luffy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,361 Reaction score:343
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
343
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it hasn't coming out yet :D
 

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,474 Reaction score:387
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I almost caved and watched the Japanese raw version...gotta stay...strong!

i know how you feel dude.

except i did click the korean dub, english sub.. heard 1 word and was like NOOOO, ABANDON SHIP!!
 

Almighty Ra

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,001 Reaction score:224
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
224
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought it was suppose to be out On Apirl 24th ?? It's the 25th now
 

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,474 Reaction score:387
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought it was suppose to be out On Apirl 24th ?? It's the 25th now

it was. if anyhthing change your 'expecting' date to the May 1st.

why?

because if it comes out that day then you would be fine.
if its released before youll be happy it came out before you expected.
if it comes out after.. resume to being angry. =D
 

The Hidden Shinobi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,140 Reaction score:678
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
8,140
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They just updated on naruto get . com, the movie is out with Japanese audio and the subtitles are coming soon. Maybe in the next 2 days
 

Drāgy

Member
Messages:6,458 Reaction score:187
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
6,458
Reaction score
187
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You can watch it right here (Japanese Dub + English Sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=hl5ainQL5pk
 
Top