Not open for further replies.

chOn33z

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok, so for those of you who have seen any of the previews for the upcoming naruto movie, Road to Ninja, you should have noticed that madara(obito) apparently got his infinate moon plan accomplished and in his genjutsu that seems to just be used on naruto and sakura, everyone is totally a complete opposite version of themself, like hinatas sexy and not shy,, shikamarus an idiont blah blah bleh.... But after looking at so many deifferent previews I finally came up on a newer preview that showed narutos opposite. It pretty much looked almost just like sasuke but with whiskers lol. I was wondering why in the world did naruto have black hair andthe SHARINGAN! But then I thought about it and since there is an opposite version of everyone on the show, also the fact the naruto represents what came form the so6p body and sasuke represented his eyes, it would only make sense that narutos complete opposite would be an UCHIHA named Menma. Black hair, sharingan, weird lookin type of anbu lookin mask and he also had some sort of BLACK rasengan that seemed overly powerful. They end up dukin it out against each other. Can't wait!! Just wanted to share that with anyone who hasn't heard of menma or seen that preview but an evil naruto with a sharingan looks awesome lol

chOn33z

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wat makes u say or think he's a mixture of tobi? Like I said, sinse EVERYONE is the complete opposite of themselves I think that it would make more sense that menma is the version of naruto when he's representing the so6p's eyes instead of his body like the original self. I also remember when naruto said to sasuke when they last fought at the bridge that they could have switched or chenged places with eachother and that's what it seems like cause sasukes an uchiha that reps the sages eyes. That makes WAY MORE sense to me than saying that he's somehow a mixture of naruto and tobi.

juzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wat makes u say or think he's a mixture of tobi? Like I said, sinse EVERYONE is the complete opposite of themselves I think that it would make more sense that menma is the version of naruto when he's representing the so6p's eyes instead of his body like the original self. I also remember when naruto said to sasuke when they last fought at the bridge that they could have switched or chenged places with eachother and that's what it seems like cause sasukes an uchiha that reps the sages eyes. That makes WAY MORE sense to me than saying that he's somehow a mixture of naruto and tobi.
It's the plot of the movie...

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because people have seen the movie. At the end of the movie...

Tobi leaves his body (inside the genjutsu Tobi is just a ghost) and Menma's hair turns back to blonde and he looks like an exact twin to Naruto and he doesn't have the sharingan.

He had black hair before Tobi climbed in so the black comes from embracing the evilness of the Ninetails inside him, which he has control over. He gets knocked out by Naruto and Tobi takes the opportunity to enter him and continue the fight, and that's when he gains the sharingan.

Also, the Alternative-Universe characters aren't necessarily opposites of their real-world counterparts. The genjutsu reflects Naruto's desires (and because Sakura is there, a little bit of hers has to be taken into account). So, if he wished Hinata were a little more confident, then AU Hinata will definitely have confidence (though extreme). If he wished that Choji would lose a few pounds, AU Choji will be skinny, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.