Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's a poll rn so please vote, I just want to know the people's opinion on this, let the current power levels not decide your choice please.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrillyMac
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rival means having similar objectives or people equal or comparable to each other? Whatever the case is here both have different objectives and don't fight for superiority over one another. Luffy>Zoro>Sanji is established and has been true throughout the series. Though a lot of people would aruge differently I don't think they are rivals. I didn't vote for either one because they could be considered rival-ish.

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rival means having similar objectives or people equal or comparable to each other? Whatever the case is here both have different objectives and don't fight for superiority over one another. Luffy>Zoro>Sanji is established and has been true throughout the series. Though a lot of people would aruge differently I don't think they are rivals. I didn't vote for either one because they could be considered rival-ish.
That logc isnt always true.
Gary oak> ash ketchum. But even though they arent equal theyre still rivals and have an unspoken (y'know what i mean ) Agreement about their rivalry.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes they're rivals to me. And what amine is your sig?
Gintama
Not really, when you have rivals, they will compete on one thing, that thing can be anything, not just their objective. whether it's how fast they ccould beat opponents(they done it like 3 times throughout the manga) or any other competitive activity, it's still called rivalry , but yeah I get your point, I'm just saying that rivalry isn't determined of one thing.Pre skip sanji was 100% equal to zoro if not stronger btw eneis lobby/thriller park and shabondy was the only time period in the mangawhere someone could logically claim that luffy=zoro=sanji as those match ups woud;ve ended up with extreme diff or tie at that point.

Last edited:

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're indeed rivals but it's not same as what Sanji fans think it is. They hold brotherly bond and behave as such i.e. they compete with each other like how two brothers always fight over silly things and thinks of each other as rivals. Strength has nothing to do with their rivalry hence you can't judge their strength using their rivalry as a reference.

Last edited:

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're indeed rivals but it's not same as what Sanji fans think it is. They hold brotherly bond and behave as such i.e. they compete with each other like how two brothers always fight over silly things and thinks of each other as rivals. Strength has nothing to do with their rivalry hence you can't judge their strength using their rivalry as a reference.
This.
totally agree with ya

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a poll rn so please vote, I just want to know the people's opinion on this, let the current power levels not decide your choice please.
They are not rival but two people do the same thing with different approach.Eg:you can see them when kuma wants to kill luffy.Also sanji never hit girl,zoro is also the same but not to that level of sanji like in case of Punk hazard.Also man on same ship like to do things on their own way.When it comes to solve something they use same method like punch,cut,kick.Try to make fun of other doesn't count as Rival

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Completely agree

1summon2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji's new okama style will annihilate zoro. Has anyone seen legally blonde??? (The bend and snap move) would appreciate if someone could provide links... But zoro would be toast after that hahahaha fanboyz