chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would have been nice if another SuperNova had also amassed a fleet but it seems increasingly less likely, the only real chances left being Bonney and Urgoue.

I guess BB is starting to form a fleet of his own so that will probably be the only rival force with a fleet I'm thinking but if another SuperNova had shown a fleet who do you wish/think it would have been?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would have been nice if another SuperNova had also amassed a fleet but it seems increasingly less likely, the only real chances left being Bonney and Urgoue.

I guess BB is starting to form a fleet of his own so that will probably be the only rival force with a fleet I'm thinking but if another SuperNova had shown a fleet who do you wish/think it would have been?
I mean whos to say bege doesn't have a 10k fleet in him?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The supernova's are just Luffy cheerleaders!

Law is a Luffy cheerleader and by the looks of it Kidd and Killer will also join the club. Its also highly likely that Drake, Hawkins and Apoo will betray Kaido so they will also join Luffy in the final fight. Capone is somewhat on good terms with Luffy.
And if Luffy ever decides to go to war against the celestial dragons/marines then he'll most likely team up with Bonney since she is also connected to the marines/celestial dragons.

The only unknown here is Urouge.

Reactions: WhistleBlower