0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Link with better view of the map

Site where you can see the rolls made by wabbit.

I think most people understand the rules already if not I will explain how it works. Left above on the map you see the values and rules of this certain risk game.

Please state the nations name you want, color and starting place.

On this mape you have a bonus for every factory or nation you conquer. Keep your own bonus up and also check sometimes on others if you think they might be lying about their bonus.

Lets have a great game

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't even know why everyone's just viewing the thread but not posting xd

Name: Hispania
Colour: Purple
Starting Place: Central and Southern Spain
Me neither :( added you. If we don't get enough people than we will have to postpone it to next week. But I am expecting PK,wabbit and oliver to play at the very least. Won't be playing myself will just host

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd play but I don't think I fully understand the rules :/
It is very easy. It is all about your tactics and pure luck.

You choose a nation by saying how it is called the color you want and where to start. From that point you need to conquer the world. You could do so by yourself but also by having an alliance max 3 people but depends on how many players there are.

Every turn you tell me the OP what you want to do for example "attack ... in germany" "expend/fill spain" I will roll on this site the last digits are what matters. You can see what the values are on the map.

This game is alot of fun with alot of players but too many people don't like it, are scared because it looks like a hard game or just don't understand it and don't want to try it.

If you got any question left just ask.

Also you can have NAP's with nations a non aggression pact which means you won't attack your neighbour for example but you can break them anytime forgot to tell you that

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd play but I don't think I fully understand the rules :/
I don't even know why everyone's just viewing the thread but not posting xd

Name: Hispania
Colour: Purple
Starting Place: Central and Southern Spain
Will try hosting some other time cause no one joined thanks for trying guys. Will ask a mod to delete the thread.

Akatsukii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is very easy. It is all about your tactics and pure luck.

You choose a nation by saying how it is called the color you want and where to start. From that point you need to conquer the world. You could do so by yourself but also by having an alliance max 3 people but depends on how many players there are.

Every turn you tell me the OP what you want to do for example "attack ... in germany" "expend/fill spain" I will roll on this site the last digits are what matters. You can see what the values are on the map.

This game is alot of fun with alot of players but too many people don't like it, are scared because it looks like a hard game or just don't understand it and don't want to try it.

If you got any question left just ask.

Also you can have NAP's with nations a non aggression pact which means you won't attack your neighbour for example but you can break them anytime forgot to tell you that
Ok, I think

Name:Britannia Color:Red Starting Place:UK
Oh, derp <_>