Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Contest Risk game tomorrow 21th of may time will be a usual like 18:00 gmt +1 timezone I tried to make a countdown timer not sure if it works for you but after the countdown timer is to 0 the thread will be made so you kinda get the idea of when I will host

There can either be 3 winners if it is one alliance. If a team of 2 or a solo player wins the other 2 places will be chosen by a poll who was/were the mvp in this game.

For newcomers the game looks harder than it actually is.

You must be registered for see images

^the map is more clear on this link version

>>>Rules<<<[/B]

You can join the game by telling which name you want, color and where you want to start

>Name for your nation (example: Holy Roman empire)
>color you want (example: red)
>Starting place for your nation (example: North-Italy)

vvvvvvvvvvvv
Rolls are very easy to understand in this version.
Your last digit is what matters. You can see all the values on the map.

Important: in this version the bonuses are very low compared to the Europe map. Since they are low you can count your bonus on top of what you rolled. Player A has a bonus of +2 and player B has no bonus and they roll the same player A wins as example.

There are some special values tho
dubs= 11 22 33 66 88 00 etc
trips= 555 888 000 etc
Quads= 2222 3333 6666 etc
3d pali= 343 565 828 etc
4d Pali= 2323 5959 0202
5d pali 14141 83838 40404
The rest can be seen on the map

If you didn't roll a special number than the last number on your roll is what you rolled. For example if you have rolled 1847319 you rolled 9 which value is also 9. You can see all the values on the map if you click on it.

How posting in this game works:
You always state your nation you are and besides that the bonus you got from factories or countries

Under your nations name you post what you want to do. For example:Expending to the north, Invading ... in Europe etc.

Alliances and NAP's:
You can have up to 2 allies in this version. You can just ask someone through a non rolling post if he/she wants to be your ally. If him or her accepts than please state it again if you think the OP didn't see it since he/she might be too busy with map.

Besides alliances there is also another option for not going to war with another nation. This doesn't mean they will help you when you get attacked. It is called an NAP aka Non-agression pact. They can be broken but only by saying it officially before you attack them so not in the same post. You can just ask if they want a NAP with you and if they accept than you know he she won't betray you... Most likely :bdpf:

Link where you can see the rolls. I will only start rolling when people have stated what they want to do. Otherwise they could just see what they have rolled and see wether or not they would win a war against the other. This system is automatic the moment I roll for someone it cannot be changed and will go straight away to that board.

(credits to wabbit he made this site and rolling system)

If you have any questions left please ask so the game will go smooth.

Let me know in this thread if you're interested to play.

Last edited:

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Playing.

World Map hmm? xd

Cause no more Grand Federation ;-;
There is always time for the grand federation to steamroll Europe

But can you test the countdown timer? How long does it tell you before it reaches 0

I think that is around 1pm for me so maybe maybe not. Not sure :sweat:
I might have made a mistake that is why I put a countdown timer. It will be the usual time we normally play.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh hell yea count me in!
Playing.