Not open for further replies.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I truly sad day. He was a great comedian.

The county coroner's office suspects a suicide

The comedian and actor Robin Williams has died at 63, according to police in Marin County, Calif.

A statement from the assistant chief deputy coroner of Marin County announced on Monday that the Coroner Divisions of the Sheriff’s Office “suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made.”

His publicist confirmed the news.

“Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late,” read an official statement. “This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”

His wife, Susan Schneider, released a statement saying she was “utterly heartbroken.”

“This morning I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings,” she said in the statement. “On behalf of Robin’s family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope that the focus will not be on Robin’s death, but on the countless moments of joy and laugher he gave to millions.”

source :

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: RIP Robin Williams.

I think the world just dimmed a little...how awful...rest in peace and thank you for making us laugh...Oh my God...he was one of my favorite actors...

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.....no......I have tears in my eyes.. He was one of the best people in hollywood. An alltime Great cheerer of the people. And a good father.
Her daughter loved him too much, I feel bad for her and his family right now..

this cant be true..I feel like a relative died..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.