ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as I hate the living hell out of New England...gotta give tom Brady his credit...man just carried his team when everyone else decided to not show up till the end. As for the Falcons, how dumb can you be on some of the plays near the end? Literally if they stayed in field go range when Julio made is epic catch that game is over

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tom Brady just picked their defense apart in the 4th quarter and overtime. Patriots o-line deserves some credit too for stepping it up late.
Falcons are ****ing notorious for letting other teams comeback and beat us in the 2nd half. If a team is worth a shit they are pretty much guaranteed a 2nd half comeback if they're playing the Falcons.

I am from Atlanta and I will never cheer for this team ever again. Whenever Julio Jones terminates his contract early I will support wherever he transfers to. Until then **** you Dan Quinn and **** you Matt Ryan. ****ing shit coach and shit QB.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just like Steven a Smith said the downfall of Atlanta would be penalties and inexperience, Pats got bailed out by some of those penalties which were good calls and pats made them pay the price. Tom Brady without a doubt is the greatest player of all time to touch a football, also credit to Pats defense for keeping the best offensive team of the season to ZERO points in the 4th and only 7 points for the second half.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Falcons are ****ing notorious for letting other teams comeback and beat us in the 2nd half. If a team is worth a shit they are pretty much guaranteed a 2nd half comeback if they're playing the Falcons.

I am from Atlanta and I will never cheer for this team ever again. Whenever Julio Jones terminates his contract early I will support wherever he transfers to. Until then **** you Dan Quinn and **** you Matt Ryan. ****ing shit coach and shit QB.
They can still make a run for it next year. The falcons just have a really young defense so nobody is really surprised by what Brady did to them when it mattered most.

You shouldn't be so hard on Matt Ryan either since he did play good.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They can still make a run for it next year. The falcons just have a really young defense so nobody is really surprised by what Brady did to them when it mattered most.

You shouldn't be so hard on Matt Ryan either since he did play good.
Except he didn't. Tom Brady played good. Despite being sacked and constantly under pressure he managed to comeback and win. When Ryan was sacked for a fumble in the 3rd us the exact moment the Falcons were destined to lose. He is garbage as **** and will never get to another Super Bowl. Falcons just had a brand new stadium built just in time to watch the team collapse under its own Down syndrome. Players and coaches will start leaving and the Falcons will be on par with Jacksonville in terms of relevance. Wouldn't even be suprised if Blank sold the team.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except he didn't. Tom Brady played good. Despite being sacked and constantly under pressure he managed to comeback and win. When Ryan was sacked for a fumble in the 3rd us the exact moment the Falcons were destined to lose. He is garbage as **** and will never get to another Super Bowl. Falcons just had a brand new stadium built just in time to watch the team collapse under its own Down syndrome. Players and coaches will start leaving and the Falcons will be on par with Jacksonville in terms of relevance. Wouldn't even be suprised if Blank sold the team.
He played good though throughout most of the game. It's not his fault the defense started playing like crap.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Literally all they had to do was RUN THE BALL. You'd think they learned from the Seahawks game. 1rst & 10 at the Patriots 22, 4:47 left, and you're up 8. RUN IT 3 times and that almsot guarantees you a field go to make it a two possession game. What's even worse is that Freeman was working them all game, shit made no sense. Matt Ryan taking the sack and not throwing it out of bounds... like Jesus Christ dude.