Rin's death

40 posts 5 reactions
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wonder why Kakashi killed Rin? But most importantly why the Kumogakure ninja's wanted to take her body?
 

Hyuugafan

Member
268 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
268
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe she had intel.
 

-Raviel-

Banned
Elite
5,847 posts 818 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
5,847
Reaction score
818
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You'll find out in 1-3 chapters.
 

The Big Boss

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,621 posts 1,706 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
8,621
Reaction score
1,706
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
we will just have to keep reading the manga to find out
 

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,759 posts 7,032 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is my theory on the matter

 

Omega

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,018 posts 404 reactions
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
10,018
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i thot he was just trying to get to second base
 

Hyuugafan

Member
268 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
268
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Even if she had intel, Kakashi wouldn't kill her just for that. I think there must be a deeper reason.

But he did have a habit of following rules and regulations, maybe it took him awhile to break it.
 

Moss

Member
4,792 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You "wonder why he killed Rin"? That's not worthy of a thread,
 

Scarecrow.

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,411 posts 169 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
10,411
Reaction score
169
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They were Kirigakure ninja.
 

ramzilla20

Member
299 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
maybe Rin is a candidate for being a Jinjuriki
 

BONTUL

Member
339 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She's a double-agent kunoichi working for Madara :devil:
 

JaffaTalk

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
591 posts 30 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
591
Reaction score
30
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
May be he was under Genjutsu or fog resulted:cool:
 
40 posts 5 reactions
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey, I wanted to remove this thread but I cant. The admins are free to remove it..........I think I was drunk when I created this....
:sweat:
 
Top