FireBird Marco

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senju shouldn't need the puny sharingan to get Rinnigan.
Most of Rinnigan's moves come from the Senju side: the chakra absorption (Senju tech), Revival ( Senju tech Combination of Tobirmam's Edo and Hashirama's creation of life), Gravity ( enhanced level of charka absorption and Repulsion like Hashirama Golem), summoning is probably shared, although I'd imagine it's also a senju tech. And the robot guy using Asura's path is definitely or most likely something from the Senju blood line...

With this, Senjus should be able to unlock the Rinnigan simply by concentrating their yang chakra in their eyes..
So if we assume that Minato is Tobirama's Grand son aka Senju and Kushina is Uzumaki; then Naruto should get the Rinnigan somehow soon without the need of Uchiha eyes.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if uzimaki is related to senju and hyuuga are very distantly related to uchiha then would naruto and hinata's child have rinnigan?
Probably, we will need to see more of the sage's family tree before getting to a conclusion.

BTW: *Uzumaki *Rinnegan * Uchiha, Hyuuga, Uzumaki, Senju, Naruto and Hinata start with a capital letter

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u fail because none of those are nothing like senju abilities...hashirama is the only one who can abosrb chakra, also edo tensei isnt reviving the dead its reanimating the dead and edo tensei is a jutsu that was created by a senju not a senju born trait...#Ridiculousness...all senju are descendants of the elder son(body) and all possess life energy just like hashirama...u dnt even knw what u are talking about but i think u knw u are tripping

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry about my Grammar errors
I am the one who should be sorry, You see, I am what they call a grammar nazi.

u fail because none of those are nothing like senju abilities...hashirama is the only one who can abosrb chakra, also edo tensei isnt reviving the dead its reanimating the dead and edo tensei is a jutsu that was created by a senju not a senju born trait...#Ridiculousness...all senju are descendants of the elder son(body) and all possess life energy just like hashirama...u dnt even knw what u are talking about but i think u knw u are tripping
Oh boy...
* You
* Dont
* Names and surnames are written with a capital letter at the beginning
* know
* Senju are descendants of the younger son. Uchihas of the Elder son